• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Partner Wanted!

soapteeth

just a goblin trying to live their life, really
Hello, all! Lately I've been having a tough time finding RP partners, so I figure I'll try looking anywhere I can. Hopefully I can find some new partners here!

A bit to get out of the way right off the bat; I'm a semi-lit writer, and depending on how much I like the story, I can write quite a lot! I almost always mirror how much my partner writes. I write in third person only, and I ask that you please do the same if you want to write with me. I ask that you and your character are of age.

Now, onto the fun stuff! I'm quite flexible with plots; the only thing I won't do is a completely normal plot. I like to have some fantasy to the story, or I get bored quite easily. Some of my favourite genres are:
- Fantasy
- Sci-Fi
- Medieval
- Supernatural Elements

I'm certainly open to other ideas! I just find it a bit boring to write human characters, y'know?

I write MxM, as it's what I'm most comfortable with. I'm open to the idea of writing MxF, but the lady character would have to be the rough and tough sort. I'm also perfectly fine with polyamory.

I can write multiple characters, and I would prefer a partner who can do the same.

I typically write Original Character RPs, but I'm also down for a good Naruto RP! starred are the characters I would write for in particular pairings:
- *Kiba/Kankuro
- Shikamaru/*Kiba
- Sasori/*Deidara
- *Itachi/Kisame
- Obito/*Kakashi
- *Kakashi/Yamato
- Madara/*Tobirama

If you have any questions, feel free to send them my way! I don't bite!

I hope to RP with you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back