• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Partner: try out your ideas with me

Divon

ʜɪʀᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 500 ɢᴏʟᴅ
Heyo!

About me, as a roleplayer and writer:
  • I like to think I'm an advanced rper, lol, in terms of responses. I don't always write novellas but I do put as much effort as my rping buddy would, and beyond if I really love what we got going on

• 'cause im on semester break I have a bit of time on my hands; also means I can accomodate to my rp partner's schedule if needed. Atleast 1 post a day is alright if that is all you can muster, because I know ya'll got other stuff going on but do notify me if something's up!

• I LOVE OOC discussions about the RP as it's one of the main strong points on keeping me interested, because it shows to me that you're enjoying yourself too! If you ain't comfortable with that then I don't think I'm the RP buddy for you, lol

• Romance is alright but only if there is chemistry between our characters; I absolutely dislike forced romances (enemies to friends to lovers trope? That's good juice if they have chemistry) Platonic is adorable and as an Aromantic, one I'm more familiar with. But, I'm happy to get out of my comfort zone, only if, you can persuade me otherwise. I'm 18+ but am not comfortable doing, uh, R-rated explicit sexual stuff.

• Also, decent and decipherable grammar please. Typos are fine 'cause I do that alot too.

Alright for what the actual purpose of this thread is:
I don't have any specific RP scenarios in mind at the moment as I am more into on-the-go world-building! If you've got something you've wanted to try out for a while, or flesh out, but couldn't because of life and what not, pm me your cool pitches/ideas and I'll see what work I can do with you!

Genres I'm accustomed to are:
  • Fantasy
  • Realistic/Modern
  • Supernatural
  • Horror/Thriller
Genres I'm okay and find fun but aren't as "skilled" in:
  • Sci-fi
  • Historical
  • Fandom (depends on the fandom actually, but I'm not exactly focusing on this)
  • Cyberpunk
  • Dystopian

I mean I could definently try you out. I am literate but sometimes may do a little grammar/spelling mistakes. Not a perfect writer. I perhaps may have some spicy plots that I'd do with you.

If you're still up then I am appreciating it.

Ya'll are hilarious

asjndadnioda but yes! do PM me rather than posting here :)

Aight, I'm closing this thread for now as I'm gonna comb through some pms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back