• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RP Partner Search

cosmic_space4

Hello! I'm new here and I hope to find some roleplays after taking a long break. I'm just going to keep this short. I'm over 18.

• I usually roleplay fandoms, OC x Canon and doubling up. It's what I'm used to.
  • My side is usually MxF but I'm open to any pairing for your side!
  • We can chat outside of roleplay! I like making friends!
  • Tell me if you're getting bored or if you don't want to roleplay anymore. We can come up with ideas or just end it.
  • My writing style varies. I don't have a specific line count, but I can write multiple paragraphs (but not too much or else I'll get stressed).

Fandoms:
(These are the fandoms I'm craving. They're listed in alphabetical order. Love interests are listed under the fandom)

Resident Evil Village
Bela Dimitrescu
(I've watched playthroughs of RE2 and 3, so)

Stranger Things
Jonathan Byers, Eddie Munson

The Lost Boys (1987)
Marko

The Vampire Diaries
Damon Salvatore, Stefan Salvatore

I might be willing to rp Supernatural, but I don't know.

That's it for now! I'll update if I want to roleplay another fandom! Please message me if you're interested! ^_^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back