• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

esor

epic
The RP bug has hit me again recently and although I'm probably going in over my head I would love to find some more people to rp with!
I do long term (or semi-long term) literate, third person rp. I tend to adjust to my partners lengths of writing but I prefer at least a couple paragraphs, but quality over quantity every time! As long as I've got something to work with i'm happy (:

I'd like my rp partners to be 17+, nothing against anyone younger I just don't feel as comfortable rping with anyone younger than that, especially since I mostly like to do romance rp:

Romance plots have always been my favourite, I've been rping for over 7 years now and I just adore creating a bond between two OC's in a world we create, doing a plot we both love. I just think it's fun, and it's pretty much a must for me to have romance in any rp that I do! However, it does not have to be the sole genre of the rp nor the focus of the plot. Whilst most familiar with slice of life, modern romance rps I am happy to indulge in light fantasy and I do appreciate having an adventurous side to the rp.

I strictly play as a main female OC, and only do mxf pairings as that's just what appeals to me. I am happy for us to pick up side characters here and there to help with the plot, like friends or family characters.

I have a good few plot ideas and character pairings in mind, which we could talk about if you're interested in rping with me! (:

Looking forward to hearing from anyone who is interested, feel free to pm me! I will reply as soon as I can!

Duck Reaction GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back