• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gevvems

Hello! My name is Gevvems, but you can call me Gev! I am currently on the hunt for some 1x1 RP partner/s.

Here’s a little about myself and my RP style to start. I am a semi-lit to lit roleplayer who averages about 100-500 words per response depending on my schedule, mood, and inspiration. I tend to enjoy back and forth replies but if you can only manage a response once a day or once every few days that’s alright too! Please just let me know what your average response time is. I would like my RP partners to be at least 18+! I only do double OC x Canon roleplays so if you’re looking for Canon x Canon unfortunately I’m not for you. I really enjoy doing poly-amorous Canon x OC x Canon as well! Fair warning, I only do MxF, MxFxM, and MxFxF. This is not because I am against LGBTQ+ (I'm an active ally to the community!), it’s simply because I myself am straight and don’t really have experience with purely MxM or FxF pairings.

Below I’ve listed the fandoms I’m currently looking to RP along with who I’d like you to play

Hunter x Hunter

Hisoka and Illumi

My Hero
Shigaraki or Iida

Tokyo Ghoul
Takizawa

Obey Me
Asmo

The Promised Neverland
Yuugo

Diabolik Lovers
Kanato and/or Azusa

Hetalia
Russia

(First Season) Danganronpa
Chihiro

Beastars
Chief Lion

Black Butler
Undertaker

(High School AU) Attack on Titan
Bertholdt

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya,

I'd be interested in the Attack on Titan or Hetalia RP.
Usually I can write between 200-800 words a side, depending on what's happening in the rp.

If you're still interested, please send me a pm to discuss.

hello~ i've been craving bnha roleplays lately and i would be more than glad to play iida for you C: if you think you'd be interested, feel free to shoot me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back