• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RP Partner Search (Plots Inspired by K-Dramas) MxF

malicemizer

Hello! I've been very busy for quite a while, but seeing as I'm about to finish my first year in university and I'll have some free time coming up, I wanted to get back into rp! First of all my name is Maddie, and I'm 19 years old! I'd like for my partners to also be 18+ please. I've been rping for years, and tend to have detailed responses most always going above the 2000 character limit (which is the bane of my existence when rping on most chatting platforms :angryopenfrown:.) Typically I like to create my own original stories, but I wanted to try something different for a change so I thought why not do some plots inspired by some of my favourite Korean dramas! I've been watching them for years, so if you have any ideas for a drama not in this list just mention it to me it's likely I've watched or at least am familiar with it. But, here are some dramas off the top of my head I was thinking of:

Are You Human Too?, Goblin, Boys Over Flowers, Still 17, School 2015, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, Crash Landing On You, Squid Game, & Gangnam Beauty.

Although the story will be based around the plot I'd still like if for our main characters we both played OCs and if we are going to include canon characters then they will be side characters. So ya, hope to talk to u guys more abt what we should rp:closed eyes open smile:

Mushroom Fungi GIF by molehill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back