• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP Partner Search. Plots and Pairings!

Hello!~ I am Danny, and I am looking for a long-term RP partner! I am 17 years old, I have been roleplaying for 5 years, and I'm fairly decent with grammar and punctuation. Though, I do need to work on my post lengths! I usually write 2+ paragraphs with 5+ sentences each, though that all depends on what my partner gives me to work with! So lately I have been looking up writing prompts and such on Pinterest and there are so many good ones I want to try out! There will be other optional plots and pairings beside the prompts, so let me know what you would like! 

Pairings: (Bold is my character)

(MxF)

Surfer Playboy x Innocent Town Girl

Slave x Masters Daughter (Fantasy World after War)

Emotionally Wrecked Pilot x Copilots Sister (Slow build up)

Rock star x Maid 

Player x (Not so) Step-Sister

Dress Maker x Prince (Victorian Age)

Groupie x Rock Star

Deaf Musician x Song Writer

Assassin x Trainer

Depressed Teen x Football Player

Angel x Demon

Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Wanderer x Group Leader (Zombie Apocalypse)

Cancer Teen  x New Neighbor

Actress x Football Player

Plots: (Bold number is what I'm wanting to do) 

#1 - Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay: It has been twelve years after the dead started walking the Earth. After being on her own for so long, Dawn Henderson no longer trusts anyone. But when she comes across an old friend, her barriers slowly start to come down. But can she let herself care for him as much as she wants to? 

#2 - Friends with Benefits: Rose Hawthorn had her heart broken a long time ago. The only person keeping her together is her 3 year old daughter, Emily. The woman believes she can never find love again. So, she tends to stick with one night stands. When she meets up with an old friend in the parking lot of a grocery store, they rekindle their friendship. But, after a night of drinking and some flirting, Rose finds herself in the mans bed the morning after. Although they can't deny their attraction to each other, they believe they can't fall for each other...  But that changes later on...

#3 - Suicide: Arin Ford believes there is nothing in life for her to keep living for. So one night when she's standing on top of the towns hottest night club, drunk and high off of whatever she took that night, a voice behind her somehow coaxes her off of the ledge. Little did she know this boy would be who keeps her alive.

#4 -  [COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]He is a British immigrant without a green card, living in a run down studio, making his money in the subway by playing his violin. Everyday he struggles to keep his identity a secret, paying for his apartment under the table and trying to get a green card.  When he meets her, the last thing he needs is to fall for her... Until he discovers her passion in the dance studio, after trying out for a competition to get more money. She is a [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]preppy ballet dancer, starting school in the big city, New York. She wants to achieve great things, but that's hard when her only true passion is ballet. If she doesn't broaden her skills to contemporary and more, she will lose her scholarship. Everyday she passes him in the subway, his music is beautiful, but her tight schedule doesn't allow her to stop and admire his sound... Until she sees him watching her during an after school practice.[/COLOR]

If you are interested, let me know. We can discuss in PM, then if you want we can roleplay in PM, Email, or Skype! Just let me know! If you have any ideas you're craving let me know! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! (: I was wondering if you still wanted/needed someone to fill the Surfer Playboy in ''Surfer Playboy x Innocent Town Girl?'' If so, is it okay if I PM you so we can talk about it and come up with something? (:

I'd be interested in the first prompt! I have a character (or several) that would be perfect for that sort of situation. ^^ Although, I do have one in mind!

Angel x Demon

or

Cancer Teen  x New Neighbor 

I'm happy to do either with you. Could we maybe do the Cancer Teen x New Neigbour as FxF? If not, I'm chill with MxM

@Dannygirl900 Well I've been writing for about 10 years now. RPing for 9 of them I'd like to think I'm pretty decent with spelling and grammar. I tend to do anywhere from 2-8 paragraphs per post depending on what the scene calls for. 

There's a few of your pairing options that sound rather cool. And different which is a nice take on things. 

I'd honestly be pretty cool with Slave x Masters Daughter

or either of your rock star ideas, depending on whichever you have a better idea for : ) I'm open to discussion on either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back