• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Partner Search - OCs Only

Blueskadoo

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone! My name is Blue (she/they) and I'm getting back into the rp scene after a long break, so I thought I would start here to try and find a partner :)
Would love to also be friends with my rp partner so ooc is highly encouraged and enjoyed! I'm a sucker for using Picrew, and making character playlists and Pinterest boards. I'm also learning how to draw, so would love to eventually draw our ocs.
I prefer discord after we meet, but can definitely use this website as well!

About Me:
- 24 years old, so would prefer people 20+
- LGBTQ+ and disability friendly is a must
- Have been roleplaying for roughly 10 years! My style is 3rd person past tense (although sometimes I accidentally mess up tenses lol)
- I work full time, so replies might be spaced out a little weirdly at times
- I am pretty chill about responses and length of responses, really depends on what's happening in the rp for me. Can poke you as little or as much as you'd like!

Genres I'm interested in but not limited to:
- Historical (can be realistic or fantasy, I love both!)
- Western
- Horror
- Mystery
- Romance (this is probably my top favorite tbh, I'm a softie) mxf, fxf, and mxm all a-okay with me :) Really depends on character chemistry
- Science Fiction
- D&D

Would love to do some brainstorming and worldbuilding with my partner to create a premise, but am open to idea of using already existing settings!
Dm me or comment here with a little bit about yourself if you're interested :)

Last edited:
Hi! I'm really new to rp but I would love to make a story with you! I have a bunch of DnD fantasy based ocs but the one I'm most interested in using is my human cleric Alystor Blackwood.
He runs an apothecary and is a bit socially deprived so he tends to be a little awkward at times. He is bisexual and very lonely tho :,D
I'm super open to anything you have to offer and I would love to chat!

Here are a few ref photos of him, both drawn by my friends and one by me. He's also the one in my pfp :,)
0A1CFEE6-C0D8-4BAC-B340-B66B8AF645F6.jpegTRADE_W_SHYYY_BELOVED.pngFallen_.jpeg

I'm interested. New-ish to rps but I write a lot. I'm 27, queer/neurodiverse and disability friendly. Also super flexible with setting and characters. I generally make characters after setting is established a bit more. Discord is also good with me. Dm if that sounds cool?

Are you replying to me? Are you an alt account of Blueskadoo? or are you also talking to her? Sorry confused.

not even gonna lie i actually confused myself. i can’t remember who i was trying to talk to lol but if either of yall are interested, feel free to add me (:

I'm interested, could I add you on discord?

Hi everyone! My name is Blue (she/they) and I'm getting back into the rp scene after a long break, so I thought I would start here to try and find a partner :)
Would love to also be friends with my rp partner so ooc is highly encouraged and enjoyed! I'm a sucker for using Picrew, and making character playlists and Pinterest boards. I'm also learning how to draw, so would love to eventually draw our ocs.
I prefer discord after we meet, but can definitely use this website as well!

About Me:
- 24 years old, so would prefer people 20+
- LGBTQ+ and disability friendly is a must
- Have been roleplaying for roughly 10 years! My style is 3rd person past tense (although sometimes I accidentally mess up tenses lol)
- I work full time, so replies might be spaced out a little weirdly at times
- I am pretty chill about responses and length of responses, really depends on what's happening in the rp for me. Can poke you as little or as much as you'd like!

Genres I'm interested in but not limited to:
- Historical (can be realistic or fantasy, I love both!)
- Horror
- Mystery
- Romance (this is probably my top favorite tbh, I'm a softie) mxf, fxf, and mxm all a-okay with me :) Really depends on character chemistry
- Science Fiction
- D&D

Would love to do some brainstorming and worldbuilding with my partner to create a premise, but am open to idea of using already existing settings!
Dm me or comment here with a little bit about yourself if you're interested :)
would love to take a shot at any of the genres, but would def be interested in like a fantasy historica mesh? i also use animated face claims and am also learning to draw!!

Hi! I'm really new to rp but I would love to make a story with you! I have a bunch of DnD fantasy based ocs but the one I'm most interested in using is my human cleric Alystor Blackwood.
He runs an apothecary and is a bit socially deprived so he tends to be a little awkward at times. He is bisexual and very lonely tho :,D
I'm super open to anything you have to offer and I would love to chat!

Here are a few ref photos of him, both drawn by my friends and one by me. He's also the one in my pfp :,)
View attachment 1125316View attachment 1125317View attachment 1125318
I’d love to rp with you.
we can chat on discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back