• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP partner needed

Volde1699

The book writer
Hello! I just joined this site but I've been RPing for about a year but, I've been writing stories for 7 years so I know what is needed to make a good plot, good world, good characters and good relationship ties.

The most I have written is 64 lines but I normally write about 20. I love being descriptive and I'm alright at punctuation. I don't expect you to write that much but give me something to work on.

I'm 17 so school may get in the way of replies but I mostly reply at school.

I literally have NO triggers, I've been exposed to many things in my RP time and have gotten used to everything so basically you can bring ANYTHING up with me.

I love the idea of a post-apocalyptic world, I am actually coincidently writing a book right now based on a post-apocalyptic world so I am experienced in that line of work I also am used to writing a lot since I'm a writer I write 1,000 to 3,000 words each chapter and if you desire that much I would be happy to do so  :)  I hope you read all this and are happy with my standards.

You can suggest storylines and such I mostly play male even though I'm a female I've just got more experiance and feel comfortable in a male role you can play any since I do MXM and FXM since I don't play a girl I don't do FXF sorry xD  but I am happy to compromise if I really need to. I'm quite easy to work with, if you have any questions or want to add drama or have ideas talk to me, I won't get mad at you, I am so patient and love almost every idea I am given. I will reply ASAP to the topic and will worn you if I will be away for more than a hour or two you don't have to do the same but I will appreciate  it  so I hope you'll like this and respond :)  

Awesome! Comment me or something? I'm not sure but send me a message or we can make a group or something :)  

Sounds interesting. I happen to have an idea for an apocalypse-type story, so long as you're alright with anthros/furries.

Hey! I'd be super interested! I've actually been looking for a post-apocalyptic roleplay, and I think it would be awesome. I've only ever played female characters, so MxF would suit. Might be a little late with this, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back