• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp partner <3

banafrit

This is my first post so please bare with me XD
My name is banafrit or just bana. I'm a 21+ female looking for a partner who would like to be my partner for male rp roles.

I'm looking for a 1*1; I don't really do fandoms, I'm just really bad at it XD; I like to be the female in the rp; I'm up to any themes really but some of my favorites are: fantasy, realistic, high schools, colleges, royal kingdoms.

A little about my rp styles!! I believe I write in the 3rd person and I also write maybe a paragraph or two. I like responses that are more than half a sentence long, from 1 full sentence to however many paragraphs you want! I also like details in replies too, and if I'm not giving enough details than do tell me! I wanna make this new friendship work on both ends! <3

I'm not sure if that's all good info but I'd be glad to answer any questions :)

Thank you readng my Ted talk XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back