• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP Ideas [Interest check]

HannaTheHippy

~ ハンナ ~
Hello, hello. Before I get started, I'm going to state something you probably don't care about; I'm new to the site, but not to roleplaying. I'll also admit that I'm not aware of my 'rank' (Simple, causal, detailed).

Carnival: You and your friends decide to go to your town's carnival. All seems to be going well, until closing. You and your friends are the last to leave, which opened a window for the actual horror. The carnival is normal on the outside, but on in the inside, it's a mad mans' nightmares.

Abandon house: You and a group of other teenagers inspect an abandoned house, at midnight. The windows are boarded and busted, police tape is surrounding the area, and the stories of the house creep in everyone's thoughts. Legend be told, an old couple lived in the house. The husband had anger issues and decided to causally kill his old lady; in her sleep, then himself. What will you find in the house? Midnight can tell you.

(Sorry about only two options, I couldn't think of more.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back