• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rp Ideas and Stories

Dragoba

Writer
Hi there I'm Dragoba. Because of my work schedule my posting will be somewhat erratic but I will post whenever I get a chance. Couple of Rules.
1. No one liners
2. Try to contribute to the story.

Aside from that I am pretty open. I am looking to make stories that are mostly story. I am ok with a bit of romance thrown in but the main story comes first. I like slow interest rather than instantaneous love. Feels more realistic. I prefer 3-4 paraghraphs but I can write more if needed but it takes longer. I have a few plot ideas that I would love a partner on.

Protector Angel X Human

One of our characters has been set over the other as a protector angel. They are to make sure the other character is protector from danger. (Angels are fast and can choose to be invisible or look like a normal human. Whatever they seem necessary to protect. (Now we will have to decide what exactly is the danger or other things.)

Angel x Devil

YC and MC have been enemies for a very long time. That probably won't change anytime soon. They constantly fight over people and neither of them can seem to defeat the other. (Very rough idea.)

Dragon shapeshifter vs Dragon slayer.

one of our characters has been sent out to kill a dragon. Little do they know that dragon's can shapeshift. So instead of finding a dragon they find a man. Deciding to take him away before the dragon comes back. The dragon decides to accompany the dragon slayer to find a companion.

If you have any fantasy settings with magic, dragons, or anything else feel free to pm me.

I love your ideas. Really hope your still looking.

Hello! I’m extremely interested in your Angel x Demon rp. Quick questions, Do you have a specific preference on gender that you play? Do you still have any openings left? Hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back