Idea Rp idea help Sort of?

Anonymous

On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’ve had this idea for a while but I honestly just don’t think I have the time to put together a thread and control it. Feel free to grab this idea as long as I get credit! I’d love to have a character I just don’t have the time to own the thread.
The idea (:
Basically I think it’d be neat to have all fandoms come together in one. I know it’s be hard since everyone’s not into the same things but we can make it work. I’m thinking a highschool setting with some offspring of different characters or creatures from different fandoms. In character sign ups the fandom your character originates from needs to be present and maybe a little blurb about the fandom to help us get an idea. I’d lovvve to see some joker offspring and the path they would take and some possible creatures from supernatural etc. The characters would all live in the same city and they’d know of each other like normal people would know each other. It’s a little in the works but It’d make for an interesting role play!

Basically I’m just looking for someone to complete this idea and put it into action! Please just give me credit and send me a link so I can join (:

Well, while the setting might not be specifically a high school (this is a kind of RP I avoid like the plague so I’m not overly familiar with the exact details of a typical one) you might want to look up multifandom RPs, I believe crossover RPs might also qualify, but crossovers tend to be more two-three fandoms while multi fandom tend to be more “bring whatever you want here”.

Anyway, point is ideas that are like this at the core do exist and so you may want to keep an eye out for them to join the kind of RP you’d like :)

Thanks! It’s been a few years since I’ve been on here baha

Oh, I've done this kind of stuff before. Do you want a superpower school setting or a regular school setting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back