• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp friend

Hello! I’m new to this site and looking for a roleplay! I can either use one my many ocs or a fandom characters! I’m kind of hoping also for a more long term session. As for partner and relationships, i do bxb, gxg and if I have to will do straight but only if it catches my intrest
fandoms I’m in:
Dc
Marvel
Homestuck
Blackbutler
Deathnote
Harry Potter
Bands
Your lie in April
Disenchantment
This list goes on longer but that’s a lot to write so just ask!
Requirements:
-Semi lit to lit responses, no one two liners unless it’s needed.
-“” when speaking

Attachments

• text.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 13BA524A-E0FB-4196-AF35-175B859C43C9.jpeg
    13BA524A-E0FB-4196-AF35-175B859C43C9.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 2
Hello! I’m new to this site and looking for a roleplay! I can either use one my many ocs or a fandom characters! I’m kind of hoping also for a more long term session. As for partner and relationships, i do bxb, gxg and if I have to will do straight but only if it catches my intrest
fandoms I’m in:
Dc
Marvel
Homestuck
Blackbutler
Deathnote
Harry Potter
Bands
Your lie in April
Disenchantment
Requirements:
-“” when speaking
Who do you roleplay as for marvel and dc

fandoms I’m in:
Dc
Marvel
Homestuck
Blackbutler
Deathnote
Harry Potter
Bands
Your lie in April
Disenchantment
Requirements:
-“” when speaking
Heyyy! I'm definitely interested in a Harry potter, dc, marvel, or your lie in April rp. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back