• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP for me, I'll RP for you. [[IGNORE POST COUNT!]]

Dezzy

So just a few things first!

• I hope maybe the title of this topic caught your attention! In short, if you rp one of my pairings listed below, I'll double for you and do one of yours! 
  • I really like to do threads, but if you really only do pms that isn't a problem
  • I like to play my characters in first person, but feel free to do yours in third. (in your plot i can do third for the character im playing in yours!) 
  • I really like to be friends with the people I'm roleplaying with so I'd prefer to keep an OOC pm for us to chat in! 
  • I usually write 2-3 paragraphs per reply, but really you'll get back what you give! (Exceptions are establishing plot paragraphs, and when dialogue is occuring.) 

PAIRINGS

• Gerard Way x OC 
  • Frank Iero x OC 
  • Matt Shadows x OC 
  • Zacky Vengeance x OC 
  • Corey Taylor x OC 
  • Jason Momoa x OC (or Khal Drogo x OC) 
  • Lee Pace x OC (or Ned x OC/Thranduil x OC) 
  • Jensen Ackles x OC (or Dean x OC) 
  • TWD Rick x OC 

That's all I'm really looking for right now, so if you'd be willing to do any of these for me, please reply here or send me a pm! :-* Thanks!

Hola!

Matt shadows, MCR, supernatural, man can we just be friends? (: I'd be up for trying to work something up, if you get time just shoot me a PM. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back