• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rp Come and get them while there hot

Reversmymind

Hit Me!
Sup y'all I'm like really bored and have nothing to do. That being said I do reply fast due to having nothing to do. Expect a reply like once a day at the least. If you don't reply fast then don't sweat it I understand people have lives. I really only looking for Bnha rp at the moment. I can do doubles so if you have a plot in mine for an oc of your's or main character tell me. I can do OcXMain or MainXMain. I can also do MxM FXF FXM. Some of my rp can get dark so you should tell me if you have any triggers.

As for what I look in a fellow rp partner, I would like if you can be lit or at least semi lit. I will be play as on oc of mine so if you're not oc friendly this is not the right rp for you. Good grammar is not really something I mind as long as you can spell, I will understand if you make a mistake or two. I will ask you if you're still interested or if you're busy if you don't reply for three days. I don't mind being ghosted or being told your bored with the rp. Just if you don't plan to come back leave the convo. so I know. If you're bored with the rp just tell me and if you want we can come up with a new one. If you have a better rp then what we are role playing just tell me so we can try it out. Oh and if you leave and come back I don't mind either.

As for my oc:
Her name is Ann Maxwell, she comes from America but she moved to Japan about seven to six years ago or one year ago if we do a different rp plot. What's strange about this is that there is really no record of her being there expect her birth certificate, a passport, and a ticket to Japan. If you ever met her you find that she never really takes things all to seriously unless she really has to. She a good person deep down and she cares a lot about the people close to her though she may not say it out loud. She loves animals and has a huge soft spot for them. She likes to draw and sometimes she will draw people she know's or things she sees in her dreams. She kind of lazy and dose things last minute unless its extremely important.

Some of her flaws is that she doesn't think her mental health is all too important, she would rather not talk about any of her problem. There are only two people who can tell when she's in a bad state of mine. These two people are Kenny and Abigail (More on them later). One small way of knowing is paying attention to what she draws. They get more cartoonist than realistic and will showcase dark subject matter. Sometimes she draws one or two of these drawings but when it gets consistent she not doing so well. Her mother is who she lives with {Depends) and her mother dose not like her. To her Ann was a mistake, something that ruined her life and youth. She won't go as far as to hit her but she has no problem telling Ann she doesn't love her.

Kenny and Abigail: They where both old friends for Ann's when she lived in America. Kenny has no problem with Ann hell they even act like friends sometimes, but Ann doesn't really know if they are friends still and she doesn't ask. Kenny sometimes gets bored and hangs around people he sees Ann hanging around with. Sometimes he'll ask "How's she doing? I heard she goes/went to UA is that true?" But sometimes his questions will get strange or he'll make a commit or two that sounds off like "So what dose she act like now a days? So strange how much she's changed"
As for Abigail. She hates Ann with a passion in fact. The first time she saw Ann she punched her in the face. Despite hating Ann her and Kenny are still friends. She only really around Ann if Kenny's hanging around her and she's hanging around Kenny. Kenny calls her Abby for short but Ann will almost always call her Abigail. Abby won't ever say exactly what Ann did to make her hate her so much but she will say "She lied to me" Kenny also won't say what Ann did because he feels it is not his place to do so. If Abby is around Ann she'll make a commit or two like "Oh so this is how you act now? You've changed so much. It makes me hate you so much more, you know that right? "

As for plot ideas for my oc btw all of these are action/romance:
The beginning (I'm be honest the beginning rp of the beginning kind of eh but give it some time it get good around the summer of eight grade, be warned this is more of a long term rp. Also there is one small plot hole for this one but ignore it if you find out what it is. Oh but if you think you know what it is tell me I'll be kind of shocked if you find out} : Ann joins a school in eight grade towards the end of the year. She in whatever bnha character you'll be playing as class or BC for short. BC is asked to show her around and eventually find's out that she would be trying to pass the UA entrance exams. This can be because she tell's you or you both get called in to your teachers office to be told you both passed the writing portion of the test and you'll be going on to the entrance exam. She passes the entrance exam and depending on your relationship with her, meaning if you're good friend or got her phone number. She'll call BC and excitedly tell them about it. Then the summer of eight grade comes to pass. Weather or not you've met Kenny yet he'll come to BC house and tell him Ann went back to America for the summer. If you've met him and BC got along good with him he'll tell you "She said to keep you company in her place" if you haven't met him he'll come around from time to time to see what kind of people Ann know's. He's the best person to talk to if you wanna know about Ann and what she use to do sometimes letting a thing or two slip from his mouth. Ann will then come back after the summer and like I said it get better from there.

Hero stage (This is only for Au villain also not long term ) : Ann's lived in Japan for quite some time and she was involved in a case involving BC. A lot of the times she get asked what she use to do in America in interviews and she always respond with "God I don't know it was such a long time ago. I really just lived day to day. I wan't a hero back then so not much." She a good hero but she not concerned with being number one. Her hero name is Mordein. Which seems like a normal hero name until you really look into it. She want's to stop BC at all cost but every time they slip from her hands which can make her frustrated, this will cause her to hang around bars a lot more that she usually dose.

Villain Ann (Not long term Hero AU): White Cross is her Villain name and she's an assassin for hire. She's killed many people and has earn enough money to buy a semi decent apartment in a shitty part of town. No one know's exactly when she stared and she hasn't been caught. She's escaped five hero encounters. She was sent to kill a man who was walking alone in the middle of the night when BC stopped her. She escaped but she found BC so interesting she couldn't help but see them again. In reality she doesn't want to kill but she stuck doing it. She owes a lone shark quite a bit of money and that's where most of her assassin money goes. Being an assassin she makes a lot of money. But debt she owes takes a lot of that money away.

K welp that's all the plots I have. P.s really craving the first one btw...just saying. As for you, I'm fine with you playing any Bnha character as long as you play them well. I can play any character you want as well if we do doubles. If you have a plot for your oc again please tell me. I will play who ever you want the best I can. I'll even look into how they act and speak if I don't know how to portray them well or I haven't rp as them before. If you don't have a plot idea just tell me a bit about your oc and what kind of rp you want and i'll help make you one if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back