• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP by the graveyard with Mr. Skull vibes

Mr. Skull

Vulcán, the crackman
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome!
I've decided, after some searching across these forums, to make my own RP search post. I don't have much to say, besides the fact I like reading a lot and some of my plots come to my mind from books I'm reading. But in any case, anyone is welcome!

I don't have many requirements for my partner, besides avoiding very short posts. I don't particularly mind partners that are under 18, but obviously certain things won't be part of the rp if that's the case.

With that said, let's get to the point!

The Divino University is a strange institution, both for angels and demons. Death threatens to close it's maw on those attending classes there, for the inhabitants of the Limbo it has been constructed on have become truly menacing beasts. But nevertheless young angels and demons seek an education in this place, for both tend to quickly climb hierachies and attain power after leaving the institution... alive.

A new bach of students have arrived. While demons come from a Hell very much resembling modern cities like Tokyo or New York, angels from Heaven are deeply used to a Victorian type of society. This culture clash, besides the already existing rivalry between divine beings, makes contact difficult. However, a demon and an angel will have to team up to solve a particularly strange series of deaths among students.

You've been always a royal servant and assistant for your young lord. Ever since both of you were children, you were educated to be his partner for any kind of play. And while both of you grew, you became his secretary, helping him with homework from your tutor and being a sort of second brain for him.

However, your relationship was always professional in a way, never getting too close to the young noble. But as he reaches the age of 16, he's thrown into a boarding school, with you as his only companion.

This might be a chance for you. A chance to find some sort of freedom and meet new people, or a chance to grow closer to him, as a person rather than his second hand. Far away from the manor and his parents, rules don't seem to apply as much here. But at the same time, this boarding school might find itself a cruel, backwards place.

What will your role be here, once and for all?

If you prefer any other plots, mind you I like historical stories very much, even if I haven't done much in terms of historical RP. But I'm generally not squeamish of any genres.

Anyway, that's all for now! Thank you for passing by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back