• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP Buddy Needed! {Modern/Realistic/Romance} UPDATE

PrincessKaty

✧ pixiedust ✧

• My name is Katy, I'm eighteen and I live in the US!

I've been roleplaying for six years on other sites and I've been on here for nearly a year!

I'm usually a pretty quick responder if I'm really into the roleplay. If I take a while, I've either lost interest, busy with my personal life, or I'm super caught up in all the other roleplays I'm doing.

I do go to school and work every week day so most of my replying happens in the evening.

please feel free to send me a pm or leave a comment here if youre interested(:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm new here too, and I went through your plots. I really loved the one about the girl dating the high school football star but has the bad boy best friend who loves her.

kailey said:
Hello! I'm new here too, and I went through your plots. I really loved the one about the girl dating the high school football star but has the bad boy best friend who loves her.
We could do it if you wanted! How much do you usually write?

I typically write from 5 lines to like 6 paragraphs. I really enjoy writing and detail, but will occasionally have typos do to being on mobile most of the time, and you know autocorrect is annoying sometimes. c:

kailey said:
I typically write from 5 lines to like 6 paragraphs. I really enjoy writing and detail, but will occasionally have typos do to being on mobile most of the time, and you know autocorrect is annoying sometimes. c:
Lovely! I'm not really sure how this site works. I guess we make a separate forum where we can figure out characters and start? q:

I believe so! I just started another RP and kinds figured out how it worked, so I will make it if you'd like! I'll tag you in it

Hey, dear!

I really love all your ideas, I mean they're all great!

I have to say however, that I particularly fancied the lonely quiet girl scenario! I'm just too much of a sap for those things.

If you're still interested in a partner, I'd be glad to join you. Typically, I tend to write from 2-6 paragraphs if I get really into something. c:

CrystalClear said:
Hey, dear!
I really love all your ideas, I mean they're all great!

I have to say however, that I particularly fancied the lonely quiet girl scenario! I'm just too much of a sap for those things.

If you're still interested in a partner, I'd be glad to join you. Typically, I tend to write from 2-6 paragraphs if I get really into something. c:
Sure thing!(:

Great!

Would it be alright if I waited to PM you?

It's just more comfortable for me to speak via PM with my partners before moving through to a thread. c:

CrystalClear said:
Great!
Would it be alright if I waited to PM you?

It's just more comfortable for me to speak via PM with my partners before moving through to a thread. c:
That's fine! I'm on the twenty-four hour thing since I just joined today so around this time tomorrow you will be able to q;

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Great! There were so many cool ones to choose from but I think I liked the broadway girl, the blind date one, and the fairy princess one best. It's hard to choose haha
Well I'm use to doing double plots, with like one plot per each couple. So if you wanted to do something like that, we could!

I'm interested in roleplaying with you if you're still looking.

I read through all your plots and seriously loved them all. You are very creative. But my favorite was definitely the one with the 22 year old that quit school so that singing and playing guitar became his life.

It's cool don't worry. And I was hoping we could do it on PM.

kuro54 said:
I'm interested in roleplaying with you if you're still looking.
I read through all your plots and seriously loved them all. You are very creative. But my favorite was definitely the one with the 22 year old that quit school so that singing and playing guitar became his life.
Awe thank you(: I get my PM privileges later today so if you would rather wait, we could!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back