• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP and Chill.

Hecotoro

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Dear reader or viewer,

Hi.

I'm typing this up on my phone so I do apologize if it looks odd or too short and ofc the likely weird autocorrects. If you're here then it means you're interested in a 1x1 rp just like me. So, why don't I drop some info about me so can consider if we could be rp partners.

My rp history.

My resume in role playing is made up of about 80% Pokémon role plays. I've done a ton and while I have explored other fandoms or fan made worlds, Pokémon has been my main dish.

My grammar and writing skills aren't that great, but I do make up with commitment and dad jokes.

I've had two or three successful rps, meaning they had a beginning and an end, two of them with me being in charge. But I've also had a handful flop xD

My interests.

In this occasion, I'm looking away from Pokémon, I have plenty of it atm.
I am looking for superheroes, fantasy medieval, monster hunting and romance.
I lack a lot of experience in the romance department so I really would appreciate help with it.
If possible to avoid existing fandoms, want something done from scratch but inspirations from fandoms is accepted.
I'm flexible with what gender or role I get to play.

My conditions?
Honestly, just be consistent. I'm able to post several times a day, but I don't mind waiting a day or two, just don't take 24 hours to write 1 paragraph xD
DM or PM is fine with me, I'm not too picky where we rp.
Let me know if you're gonna disappear or lose interest!
21+ Look at my profile and my age xD I don't know how well we can get along if you're younger.
No 1 liners. I need something to feed of and super short posts are a buzz kill.
I don't do faceclaims, but I do use ai to make ocs.

I think that's about it. We can sort out details in a pm if you're interested. Please don't drop comments here, I will forget to check eventually and don't want to accidentally ghost you. Thanks for reading this far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back