• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

KeirenReine

Smol Bean
Taron Xavi Crane -22

Taron is the youngest offspring of the Crane family. He has 1 older brother and 2 older sisters as well. He half the time borrows (steals) their clothes to go on hunts. Since he is the youngest at the moment, he gets away with a lot. Not having the responsibility to uphold the family as his older brother Mattheu. He gets along well enough with his sisters Carlotta and Carissa, though they do get annoyed when he takes things without asking. He doesn't mind riling them up though as the bratty little brother. The family does sometimes get donated blood but most of the time Taron prefers to go out. The one thing he hates is constantly being cold but he cannot help it as it is a part of his heritage. The blood will warm him for up to an hour and that is about as quick as it will cool down in his body. He often hoards blankets and wears layers unless hunting.

Taron has a few quirks and hobbies. He has a habit of cracking his knuckles and biting at his lip when he is stressing. Often not realizing he is biting too hard until he is bleeding. He enjoys listening to music and reading human fiction depictions of what humans deam not real, which he knows is what they themselves have put into the human mind. He gets his kicks from reading hilarious tales of vampires and other things, rolling his eyes when he sees the things that do not affect him like garlic etc. But knows the council and vampire novelists have done so on purpose. Some of the Vampires from his coven are authors of some of the novels he reads as well, having written them for humans mostly so that they will believe anything that is written and if they needed to get away from any they would be able to if the humans tried any of the false tricks.

He is very much a foodie as well. The human food doesn't do a whole lot but he doesn't need to feed nightly at any rate usually 2x a week is good. The concept of preference is also laughed at by the coven. Sure someone can identify one way or another but vampires tend not to discriminate and will procreate with whomever until they find their mate. Once they find their mate they will cease bothering with anyone else. Taron doesn't really care one way or the other if he gives in to any urges or not. He's not lost his virtues and he doesn't plan on it unless perhaps he may find a mate. One thing at a time though.

ON-npc-Fennorian.jpg

Voice claim is Robbie Daymond

Fennorian took a deep breath as he entered the town the Crane family lived in. He was here to look into suspicious vampire activity, a mission given to him by his father. His first mission by himself, actually. Apparently, there were some vampires that weren't cleaning up after themselves, and leaving the humans to start to speculate. They hadn't gotten to the "cannibals are on the loose" stage yet, which was good, but the murders weren't showing any signs of stopping. Thus he found himself in the woods, following the scent of blood on the air. It was getting stronger, and he could sense another vampire nearby...

((Sorry its so short, brain still sleepy and I wasn't sure where exactly you wanted to start so I made this up))

((That's okay I went to sleep after not feeling great lol))

Taron had been in his room all day, doing nothing but being bored though he had noted from the security room in their Manor that an alert had gone off. That meant another attack. He sighed as he knew his father was getting ready to check with the Council about the alert. He was bored enough, so he went back to put on something that would be appropriate to tag along. He often didn't but when he was bored enough and in need of something to do he usually did. His father was just happy whenever he took interest in the family business.

It was no surprise when Taron had ran off ahead of the team, no doubt to blow off steam and boredom. He enjoyed running in the woods, why didn't he do this more often. He did stall when he saw possibly one of the rogues, though sensed him first. He hid behind the trees, scoping out the vampire, though not knowing if it was in fact a rogue or just a random new face. Randall and the team were at least a few yards back, casually stalking into the woods unlike Taron.

Fennorian searched the treeline for the vampire he sensed, growing uneasy when he sensed several nearby. He drew his staff, holding it in a ready position as he called out.
"Who's out there?! Show yourself!"
Could these be the vampires causing the murders? He was unsure, but he was prepared for a fight and interrogation if need be. He would rather not get in a fight if he could help it, though, it really wasn't his thing. Why was he sent alone again? It was starting to feel less and less like a good idea that he was alone, without his adopted sisters. He silently prayed he would be alright here...

Taron slowly peered around the corner of a tree, usually ferals were more aggressive than this. He really wanted to wait for his father since he hadn't expected to find anyone in the woods right away either as he had just wanted to burn off some energy. He decided to try to converse with this potential captive. "Are you an enemy or are you perhaps not feral?" He didn't have to wait long as the others were a few feet away now, having followed this new scent. Randall nearly facepalmed at his son. He had given him a loot that stated 'Really, you're going to converse with a possible enemy?'

Fennorian glanced between the vampires, assessing the situation. They certainly didn't act feral, but that didn't mean they weren't hostile.
"I can assure you, I am not feral. And by the looks of it, neither are you." He paused, thinking about his next words carefully. "... I suppose whether or not I am an enemy depends on your definition. Perhaps we can talk this out? I mean no harm. Unless of course you are the ones responsible for the murders that have been left out for the humans to find."
He slowly relaxed his defensive stance, putting his staff away where it hooked to one of the many leather straps he wore on his back.

Taron had shrugged at his father in a 'See told you not everyone is out to attack us' look. He watched as the other vampires on the team circled around closer but had their weapons lowered just in case. They didn't want to cause an attack that was unneeded. Taron snorted, Randall scoffed. The others had to hold themselves up with the trees. "Oh gods no, we got a security alert and are checking up on it. But clearly the perp is gone by now." One of their Team members muttered before straightening out his back again. Taron was curious about this Vampire's outfit, fascinated. Perhaps leather would be useful in combat as well.

"Master Crane, We've lost sight of the perp." One of the other guards had come running but gave info to the other team members who went off in the direction the feral had gone off in. When they heard the other guard, both Taron and Randall had turned to look at him. Mostly since anyone else in the coven aside from the Crane's themselves regarded all of the Crane family as such.

Fennorian's attention was caught by the guard that approached, and he did not let the mention of the family's name go unnoticed.
"Master Crane? So you must be the local vampire family, then. My apologies. I am Fennorian of House Ravenwatch, son of Count Verandis Ravenwatch. I was sent to investigate the vampiric activity of the area. As I'm sure you're aware, the humans have started to take notice of our existence thanks to some feral vampire not cleaning up after themselves."
He gave a small but polite bow, to further show he was no threat and was actually on their side.
"I do not know if word of my arrival has gotten to you yet, but my father did send you a message. I am to assist you wherever possible."

Randall had regarded this stranger before nodding in appraisal as he learned where his unity stood. Good, not someone they really had to bother with in the ways of fighting at least. "I had gotten an alert but hadn't had time to check it, due to this pressing matter. Yes, we've been having issues with two clans so far." He contemplated where they could use his assistance, maybe in stealth missions or something but for now they could at least accommodate him. "Since the team ran off to try and hunt down the feral involved in this current case we may as well go home, you'll join us, yes?"

Taron's eyes widened in surprise at the information he had heard. He didn't know other covens further away had heard about their problem. He started to walk back to their ride, knowing they would follow sooner or later. He wanted to get back to his technology and blogs.

Fennorian made to follow, giving them a small smile.
"Ah, yes, that would be most appreciated. Thank you."
He fell into step beside Taron, glancing him over.
"You are Master Crane's son, yes? It's a pleasure to meet you. As I said before, my name is Fennorian, but my sisters often call me Fenn, for short."

Randall went on ahead, this vampire seemed to take interest in talking to his son. He'd allow it at any rate, Taron needed more friends at least. That boy was always stuck in his room doing who knew what, like watching absurd videos. He didn't understand it, but he was older so it was no wonder.
Taron eyed their guest before taking in his appearance more closely than before now that he was of no threat. "One of, yes. I'm Taron, nice to meet you. Oh god, you have sisters too. I swear they are almost as bad as living with a gremlin." He got into vehicle, sitting in the back as well. Randall had hopped into the driver's seat since the team had gone off. They would get back to the Headquarters and alert them if anything important was found. The drive home to the Manor took only around 20 minutes, before parking the car and starting off the tour of their abode.

Fenn let out a soft chuckle at the mention of older sisters, climbing into the car beside Taron. "Yes, I suppose having sisters is akin to gremlins, what with their teasing and all that. They mean well, though, or at least, mine do."
When they arrived at the Manor, Fenn stared up at it, taking it in. With the abode being a manor, it was smaller than the castle Fenn called home, but not by much considering Ravenwatch Castle was fairly small.
"Thank you, for accommodating me while I am here. I very much appreciate it. I promise I won't be a burden." He directed this towards Randall, trying to be polite and courteous. "If you have any need of me while I am here, do not hesitate to ask."

Taron nods. "And they have such nice clothes, to stea--borrow." He runs off ahead, excited to go back to his room and try on some new outfits his sisters bought that he...borrowed.
Randall shook his head, silently scoffing at his son. Carissa and Carlotta may kill him yet. "You may choose whichever room of the two we have available, there is a training area in the attic as well as in the courtyard. I am usually in my office or the Surveillance Room if you need me."

The Manor had two levels and a very sparse attic for rituals and the like. The first floor held the kitchen, which was pretty big as it had an island in the middle of it as well. A dining room that had a table long enough to fit 10. Two washrooms, though that was all they were. Each bedroom upstairs had an en-suite and there were 6 altogether, two were for guests. They had two sitting rooms on the first floor for company as well, a Study upstairs which was Randall's office. Also at the far end of the left wing was the Surveillance Room. The stairs leading up were that of a grande staircase. On the right were the bedrooms, Taron's being the last one down the hall on the right, Carlotta's before his, Carissa's on the opposite side. The master bedroom was at the start of the steps, leaving the two guest suites in between.

"Thank you. I'll be sure to keep that in mind." Fenn thanked Randall, then left to pick his room. He chose the one closest to him when he went up, just to make choosing easier on himself. He quickly settled in, having very few belongings that he brought with himself. After that, he decided it would be best to make himself better acquainted with the grounds, taking to wandering the halls.

Randall nodded in approval at the room of choice, though both were identical. He left him to go check the surveillance room for any more activity. He had responded to Fenn's father's letter as well as a final thought before retiring for the morning.

Taron was in his room, taking off the uniform since he was no longer out, tossing it into the laundry bin before wandering off to his en suite to go take a relaxing bath. They would be finished for the night now so anything they did would be limited. The sun would be up in a few hours. He would check his computer for a while, perhaps talk to his non-biological grandmother. His light could be seen under the crack in his bedroom door even as dim as it was. None of them needed it, it was just a habit at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back