• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royals V.S. Rebels

Honestly it is whatever length you feel comfortable at. I'm not someone who demands a whole group to do lengthy posts all the time, trust I know sometimes the writing juices just aren't there.  haha

Yeah, I was Actually I was wondering if you guys thought I should make three sections one for the rebels one for the Royals and then one for both Royals and Rebels but that may confuse some people 

When will it be starting? Because I want it to start now and if it doesn't I am going to start lighting fires for every hour that it is not up. In 24 hours I will light the first fire. All casualties of said fires will be your guys' fault.

Yeah, I was Actually I was wondering if you guys thought I should make three sections one for the rebels one for the Royals and then one for both Royals and Rebels but that may confuse some people 

My suggestion is make one for royals and one for rebels, but regard onw of them as the main. It will be like one main story and one....other side of the main?

But then you can put it all in one thread, but royal and rebel scenes shouldn't interupt each other.

Just some thoughts though. I have never hosted one like this =P

I think that is a good idea on @Osthavula's part. It is already becoming a trend in the hosted role plays to have multiple places for separate role playing, and then one area for the main connected part.

Sorry guys just went to a funeral of my cousin. Um I'd hope to start soon but we still have character spots open if any of you know anyone who might be interested invite them

I think if we can get the rest of the Royal spots filled up then we should be able to start and for the rebels we can go with the flow of improvising some none important characters with our actual characters.

And yes the Rebels can be hybrids of any kind as long as a part of them is one of the Royal species, I forgot to mention that sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first fire has already been set. Fortunately for you all it was a match so there were no causalities. But next time... Next time....

Um let's see, sorry @Masyet the only spot royal that's open is a werewolf. It showed me on one page that it was edited correctly but then when I got on here it wasn't so sorry about that. 

Awesome opossum we got all the Royal spots filled you guys!!!!!

ccdb9c1bdc8c745ae389fd40950de56c0da8fd353a66724250f3e5b8e6ac9207.jpg

The only two shifting kinds I put were werewolves and werecats sorry. I figured just saying royal shifter's would give shifter's a little to much power

Users who are viewing this thread

Back