• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royals V.S. Rebels

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Anyone interested in joining a roleplay for The Academy Of The Unknown.

It is a special academy made for all the supernatural royal families, that's right only those of Royal family go to the academy. But there are those in the lower ranks that don't agree with them and are slowly trying to make the academy crumble away to nothing smearing all the Royal bloodines. 

The difference between the Royals and the Rebels is the fact that the Royals are purebloods, while the Rebels tend to be mixes and or hybrids.

ROYAL VAMPIRES

Male - SKUsagi

Male - Tori Bradley 

Female - H8becomesyou

Female - RacingBloodWolf 

ROYAL FAIRIES

Male - SP3CT3R

Male - Safety Hammer 

Female - Yonsisac

Female - Amelia White 

ROYAL WEREWOLVES

Male - Tori Bradley 

Male - JaCrispy

Female - Hell0NHighWater

Female - Masyet

ROYAL WERECATS

Male - Cadryn

Male - MuffinsRP

Female - RacingBloodWolf 

Female - Tori Bradley 

ROYAL WITCHES & WIZARDS 

Male - Tetro

Male - Lettuce 

Female - animegirl20

Female - Osthavula

Then there will be 20 Rebels who try to over throw the Royals.

REBELS

Male - RacingBloodWolf 

Male - Hell0NHighWater

Male - Jason Thorn

Male - Rapror Augustine

Male -

Male -

Male -

Male -

Male -

Male -

Female - TheCandyEmo 

Female - Tori Bradley 

Female - Cadryn

Female - FireMaiden

Female -

Female -

Female -

Female -

Female -

Female -

Link to the actual Roleplay

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't take any character spots until others have come cuz I'm pretty much fine taking on whatever 

Oh also if you want clarification on the werecats and and werewolves to take the actual form of the animal not a half human half wolf/cat looking creature also the werecats can be any breed.

Actually warlock is not the correct term for male witch. Calling a male witch that is a good way to piss him off lol

Making it Witches and Wizards would be a good idea cause I want to have a male royal wizard.

Um no I'm right a warlock is a man that practices witch craft.

Um no I'm right a warlock is a man that practices witch craft. You don't have to change it though people seem to use the term for both meanings

A warlock is an oath breaker. Basically it's a witch who did something really bad and they got kicked out of there coven and they are sort of an outcast, or known for being dishonest and other witches don't associate with said warlock for that reason.

It's also better to be changed because the addition of wizards is better, and a witch can be male or female so the selection isn't as limited if it is changed.

Yeah it CAN be either, but it will be limiting if the option of wizard isn't also in there. Cause I have a wizard character I wanna use

Well if we are using the term wizard and warlock to mean the same thing then that shouldn't stop you from making your wizard. Unless you just really want the title of wizard XD

Well if we are using the term wizard and warlock to meaning the same thing then that shouldn't stop you from making your wizard. Unless you just really want the title of wizard XD

Wizards and Witches don't have the same set of powers and other stuff. Like an orc and a goblin. Similar but different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back