• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Royal Roleplay Interest Check: Courtly Intrigues and Noble Alliances

Lily124553

Greetings, fellow roleplay enthusiasts! If you're drawn to the allure of royal courts, political machinations, and the drama of noble life, I invite you to join me in a 1x1 royal roleplay set in a rich and captivating medieval-inspired world. Here's a detailed interest check to help us embark on this exciting journey together:

About Me:
  • Name/Nickname: Aoi
  • Roleplaying Experience: 9+ years
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
  • Writing Style: I can mirror your response length, so I don't think this should be an issue between us.

Preferred Partner:
  • Writing Style Preference: Any, just please, no one liners. You respect my response and I respect yours!
  • Posting Frequency: I can reply to your respones twice a day for now. I am moving to live in Italy soon with my mom, so I will warn you ahead of time if I cannot reply. As for you, please warn me as well if you cannot, for some reason, reply, I am not a hard person to deal with!
  • Communication Style: I am flexible and I love communicating with my roleplay partners so I will expect the same from you!

Setting Overview: Our story unfolds in the magnificent kingdom of Eldoria, a realm of towering castles, sprawling landscapes, and a court pulsating with intrigue. The kingdom is led by the wise yet burdened King Alaric III, and noble houses vie for influence, power, and the favor of the crown.

Character Preferences:
  • Preferred Gender for Your Character: Male, it will be non-negotiable.
  • Potential Character Roles: Royalty from a neighboring kingdom, or a Grand Duke

Plot Ideas:
  1. The Succession Struggle:
    • Explore the complexities of courtly life as our characters navigate the impending succession crisis, with the kingdom on the brink of uncertainty.
  2. Noble Alliances and Betrayals:
    • Dive into the intricacies of political alliances, forging bonds or betraying trust as we shape the destiny of our noble houses.
  3. Forbidden Romance:
    • Uncover the clandestine affairs and forbidden romances that blossom amidst the rigid social structures of the court.

Your Expectations:
  • What are you hoping to explore or achieve in this roleplay?
  • Any specific themes or elements you'd like to include?

Attachments

• _f2u__castle___wallpaper_background_freebie_by_xxbunnyberryxx_dg5j08w-414w-2x.jpg
    _f2u__castle___wallpaper_background_freebie_by_xxbunnyberryxx_dg5j08w-414w-2x.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back