• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royal Rebellion

Zotohxan

1,2, Buckle my shoe. 3,4, Let's RP some more~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a specific craving I'm wanting to play out. I recently had one that ended due to life happenings, and I'd love to find another partner for it ^^

About me:
  • I'm a 21 year old pansexual female.
  • I've been roleplaying forum style for about 7 years now, but roleplaying in general for about 10.
  • I have a couple different jobs, but random bits of free time throughout my day, so you can expect multiple replies daily(mostly in the evenings).
  • I'm in Central Standard Time Zone.
  • I can RP male or female characters, and either Dom or sub (though I am slightly more comfortable with sub characters, regardless of gender).
  • My replies are anywhere from 1-5ish paragraphs, tending to be shorter when there's more dialogue, or a more fast-paced place in the RP.
  • My RPs tend to be on the darker side of things. I enjoy drama and pain unto the characters involved, but I also enjoy a happy resolution to come their way.
  • I tend to RP in third person present tense.
  • I only RP OCs. I never feel like I do canon characters justice.
What I request from you:
  • At least 18+. No offence meant to anyone, it's just more comfortable for me that way.
  • At least 1 reply every couple days or daily, and if that's not possible, I'd prefer if you let me know ahead of time(I totally understand that real life comes first, I just like to know what to expect!)
  • At least try for proper grammar. I get typos and autocorrect 100%, but please don't let them be constant.
  • No one liners. Beyond that your replies can pretty much be as short or long as you're comfortable/able to make them, but please at least try.
  • OCs only as well, please.

RP Tags: Adventure, MxM, Romance Possible, Doubling(Side characters required), Drama, Rebellion, Monarchy, Medieval
  • This is one that can be edited around to make sense for any gender pairing, but MxM is what I'm currently craving for it.
  • I'd prefer to play Character B.
  • Plot: Character A is a member of an underground rebellion against the monarchy. The royal family has been terrorizing their people for years now, and they are almost ready to take a stand, to protect their fellow people, and turn this kingdom into a place they can actually live in. Each night Character A goes out with a few other members of their rebellion to distribute food and other supplies to people of the kingdom who are less fortunate. On once such night, Character A happens to stumble upon someone else doing the same, but... He doesn't know this man.
    Character B is the youngest son of the monarchy, the one kept out of the spotlight for being seen as a 'disgrace', having no birthright to claim. His parents were content with the three sons they had before him. One to take over as King, one as a backup in case anything happened to the eldest, and a third to marry off for political gains. It would be a far cry to marry off two sons though, and a male has nothing of the same benefits of a female... So he is treated more as a servant than his brothers, leading to him having very much the same mentality as the commoners, rather than his own family. Only recently has he begun taking supplies from the castle and sneaking out at night to help their people anonymously, hoping not to be seen, on the off chance he might be recognized.

I like this plot! If you are still searching, I’m interested :) DM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back