• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royal Brats- A Royalty School Roleplay (Help Wanted! Always Accepting!)

Name for the actual Roleplay?

• Long Live the Royals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Royal Brats

• Novella Academy

• Total voters
NovaNovass said:
I do agree. All of us pulling together and using our experience and creativity will really make this rp run smoothly.
Once we get the actual thread up and people start posting up characters I know me and Kimi will have our work cut out for us. I like to try and involve all characters into the main plots. That way people don't get left out or feel like they are being over looked.

With so many people interested in the rp there will be enough material for me and Kimi to get epic creative. ( ^_^ )

We can have wars between nations which cause conflict between students and their family tree lines. There's the classic star cross lovers, or even some Romeo and Juliet.

I'm sure me and Kimi can really brainstorm the crap out of the plot and we can use the characters as fuel to the fire. ( ^_^ )

I look forward to working and rping with everyone. ( ^_^ )
NovaNovass said:
I do agree. All of us pulling together and using our experience and creativity will really make this rp run smoothly.
Once we get the actual thread up and people start posting up characters I know me and Kimi will have our work cut out for us. I like to try and involve all characters into the main plots. That way people don't get left out or feel like they are being over looked.

With so many people interested in the rp there will be enough material for me and Kimi to get epic creative. ( ^_^ )

We can have wars between nations which cause conflict between students and their family tree lines. There's the classic star cross lovers, or even some Romeo and Juliet.

I'm sure me and Kimi can really brainstorm the crap out of the plot and we can use the characters as fuel to the fire. ( ^_^ )

I look forward to working and rping with everyone. ( ^_^ )
:D

Pretty much I feel like there will be a fair share of Drama , Plot twists and the odd romance and betrayal ;) Im already just coming up with ideas before I have seen peoples characters 0-0 Just general plots and such.

(I'd do this myself, but I'm going to be a bit busy for the next 20 minutes or so before things calm down IRL)

indeed! c;

hm... if it will help with some brainstorming, perhaps we could sum up our characters with a line or two? just so you have a general idea of what sort of people you're incorporating. don't know.
xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Well no one has made character applications yet. Once those start popping up we can have all the desired information about characters as we need. In big rps I makes notes as to who is playing who and what I liked and disliked about characters from the character sheets. Well more along the lines of what my own character doesn't like or gets along well with. lol.

As for weaving people into plots, it just really depends on the grand picture of things. Drama, romance, feuds... To me those are all small twists and turns. But they are also the little things that build up to the epic events which is kind of like fate or destiny for our characters. Like reason as to why they are at the school... What makes them special and so important. ( ^_^ )

....................... Also I love playing villains........... They are what I'm really good at. lol.

NovaNovass said:
Well no one has made character applications yet. Once those start popping up we can have all the desired information about characters as we need. In big rps I makes notes as to who is playing who and what I liked and disliked about characters from the character sheets. Well more along the lines of what my own character doesn't like or gets along well with. lol.
As for weaving people into plots, it just really depends on the grand picture of things. Drama, romance, feuds... To me those are all small twists and turns. But they are also the little things that build up to the epic events which is kind of like fate or destiny for our characters. Like reason as to why they are at the school... What makes them special and so important. ( ^_^ )

....................... Also I love playing villains........... They are what I'm really good at. lol.
We'll work on general plot and setting a bit before creating characters.

Tried to make the Plot chat 0-0 But it says none of you exist. Im sorry to tell you all, but according to RPN none of you are real

Kimi said:
Tried to make the Plot chat 0-0 But it says none of you exist. Im sorry to tell you all, but according to RPN none of you are real
I have a confession to make: I really don't exist, neither does this roleplay, it was all a vivid dream that @Kimi had.

Ballerina said:
I have a confession to make: I really don't exist, neither does this roleplay, it was all a vivid dream that @Kimi had.
Dang it! I thought I couldn't remember waking up this morning 0-0 Pinch me now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back