• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royal Brats- A Royalty School Roleplay (Help Wanted! Always Accepting!)

Name for the actual Roleplay?

• Long Live the Royals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Royal Brats

• Novella Academy

• Total voters
@Ballerina I'm interested if you're looking for more people and if you want I can help with the development of the Rp but that's up to you. I would be careful with these types of Rps, they tend to die really quick due to various reasons such as people losing interests because it doesn't have a plot to follow other than graduate. :)

This actually sounds like a lot of fun, the variety of characters involved sounds great! Remember to tag me ;)

Also, it's alright if you haven't decided yet, but how long will each post be? I'd like to do a paragraph each time, if that's okay with you.

@Ballerina

VioletShadow said:
This actually sounds like a lot of fun, the variety of characters involved sounds great! Remember to tag me ;)
Also, it's alright if you haven't decided yet, but how long will each post be? I'd like to do a paragraph each time, if that's okay with you.

@Ballerina
I'll tag you when it's up ;)

As for post length, I'd like to do one paragraph per post with the exception of special situations where one might need to write more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back