• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royal Brats- A Royalty School Roleplay (Help Wanted! Always Accepting!)

Name for the actual Roleplay?

• Long Live the Royals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Royal Brats

• Novella Academy

• Total voters
I'd be interested in joining, but I'm no good at plots, so I can't help there. If you want, let me know what type of characters are lacking in numbers and I'll make one of those? ^^

I would love to join in! (I have so many character ideas already I need to control myself omg). And if you need help I've managed secondary school/boarding school/university roleplays on other websites and would be glad to assist in any way needed (^U^)

This idea has a lot of potential! Mind if I ask how many characters you're allowed to have? (If you've worked through all that stuff yet. I just have so many ideas aaaaaaaa) Also if you need any more help I'd be glad to do what I can! I'm new to this site, but I've been roleplaying for years so I have a lot of experience in creating roleplays ((:

CrystalGoblets said:
This idea has a lot of potential! Mind if I ask how many characters you're allowed to have? (If you've worked through all that stuff yet. I just have so many ideas aaaaaaaa) Also if you need any more help I'd be glad to do what I can! I'm new to this site, but I've been roleplaying for years so I have a lot of experience in creating roleplays ((:
Unlimited, but I'd start off with five or less, and add more as the roleplay progresses. It would be awesome to have another person on our team!

Ballerina said:
Unlimited, but I'd start off with five or less, and add more as the roleplay progresses. It would be awesome to have another person on our team!
Okay thanks! I probably won't try to tackle more than three for awhile lol

I'm interested, if you can allow another? :o

It seems like this RP has already received a number of applicants and if substantial progress has already been made with planning, then I'll withdraw. But if you still have room, I'm interested in joining!

thistle said:
It seems like this RP has already received a number of applicants and if substantial progress has already been made with planning, then I'll withdraw. But if you still have room, I'm interested in joining!
I try to find room for you, the chat is almost full >_< but only ten or so are active.

Wait we were already having applications? I thought we were still preparing for the thread and such?

CoconutLeaves said:
Wait we were already having applications? I thought we were still preparing for the thread and such?
Copperkirin21 said:
If the thread has been made already could you please send me a link?
The thread is still in the works!

If you can, please tag people when you post up the link. I am only on during certain times, and I don't want to miss it

Ballerina said:
I try to find room for you, the chat is almost full >_< but only ten or so are active.
Would there happen to be room for me too? It's fine if there isn't, I totally understand.

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
Would there happen to be room for me too? It's fine if there isn't, I totally understand.
Hopefully, we're having some space issues. The group chat is almost maxed out and atleast a quarter of participants are not active, I'd love to have anyone willing to help. I'm trying my hardest to come up with some sort of resolution.

Ballerina said:
Hopefully, we're having some space issues. The group chat is almost maxed out and atleast a quarter of participants are not active, I'd love to have anyone willing to help. I'm trying my hardest to come up with some sort of resolution.
Alrighty, I'll wait patiently for an update then!

Ballerina said:
You don't have to worry about fitting me into the chat group. :) I was mainly seeing if there was still room to join the RP itself; sorry for the misinterpretation. Thanks for being so accommodating though!

I'll be waiting patiently for a thread update. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back