• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royal Brats- A Royalty School Roleplay (Help Wanted! Always Accepting!)

Name for the actual Roleplay?

• Long Live the Royals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Royal Brats

• Novella Academy

• Total voters
so excited for this already. if anyone wants to be my character's friend, enemy, romantic interest, etcetera, pm me and we can work something out! c;

ailurophile said:
@Kimi same here!!
trying to decide on a name.
If your stuck name wise make think of their personality and then get a name that fits. Or you could just google names

I just tried to find an angelic name as my character will be the opposite.

my character is complicated. total flirt. manipulator. vain as anything. going to add some depth about her insecurities.

sooooo excited.
xD

Mine is just going to be a bit of a blackmailer. She thinks she is the "it" girl and kind of uses it xD But im making some nice people so it isn't a school full of evil , manipulative girls

Sooooo... I'm gonna take a look at my options and get back to you guys... I may use Shuu, my OC, or Ikuto >~>

Kimi said:
Mine is just going to be a bit of a blackmailer. She thinks she is the "it" girl and kind of uses it xD But im making some nice people so it isn't a school full of evil , manipulative girls
my little lady is a succubus, so it's natural, i suppose,

i'm making a neko too, he'll be awkward, blush-y, and adorable.
xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimi said:
ailurophile said:
my character is complicated. total flirt. manipulator. vain as anything. going to add some depth about her insecurities.
sooooo excited.
xD
Gosh! We're nailing the 'brat' part of this xD . I plan on one of my girls being a vampire who's a bit too judgemental and nosy.

So there's just going to be a little gang of mean girls 0-0 All those poor students

It would be interesting for our characters to be friends or rivals. Or a bit of both I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kimi said:
So there's just going to be a little gang of mean girls 0-0 All those poor students
It would be interesting for our characters to be friends or rivals. Or a bit of both I suppose.

they stick together and rule the school but aren't sure if they actually like one another.
xD

Do we need some male characters? I'm planning a girl (well everyone thinks she's a boy) but I could do another male character too.

esperare said:
Do we need some male characters? I'm planning a girl (well everyone thinks she's a boy) but I could do another male character too.
Errr...I like to keep the ratio even, but do whatever floats your boat.

I'm making a guy character, so... Hope that helps. If anybody wants to have any sort of relation to my character, PM me.

Kimi said:
ailurophile said:

they stick together and rule the school but aren't sure if they actually like one another.
xD
*Plans on casually inserting Mean Girls references...* Poor, poor students xD . How old are your girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back