• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royal Brats- A Royalty School Roleplay (Help Wanted! Always Accepting!)

Name for the actual Roleplay?

• Long Live the Royals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Royal Brats

• Novella Academy

• Total voters
This looks so cool. I'd love to join this when it goes up.

I vote for...Victorian, though if you pull my tail I could easily change it to modern. Both sound fun.

[QUOTE="Belle Moon]This looks so cool. I'd love to join this when it goes up.
I vote for...Victorian, though if you pull my tail I could easily change it to modern. Both sound fun.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Just a fair warning, the thread miiiight take another week.... :P .

Something to do with animals and/or an art club. Either of those would go really well with the character I've been planning.

esperare said:
Something to do with animals and/or an art club. Either of those would go really well with the character I've been planning.
Already have an art club! :) I've been considering making an animal club too.

i'm an awful coder, sorry. ;c

what sort of names do our characters need? just anything that sounds medieval or victorian?

also, could i send you what i plan to write for the magic section, just to check that it's not too much?

ailurophile said:
i'm an awful coder, sorry. ;c
what sort of names do our characters need? just anything that sounds medieval or victorian?

also, could i send you what i plan to write for the magic section, just to check that it's not too much?
It's fine, other than coding, making the thread has been going pretty smoothely. As for character names, it doesn't really matter if it sounds victorian or not, as long as it is unique. If you could send me what you plan on writing for the magic section that would be great, I'm not too picky about powers.

Heeeeey.....Making a thread is harder than I thought, anyone interested in being a GM or at least help me out with the schedules, dorms or clubs?

Ballerina said:
Heeeeey.....Making a thread is harder than I thought, anyone interested in being a GM or at least help me out with the schedules, dorms or clubs?
I can help, friend. I'm fairly good at bb code too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back