• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ROSEWELL INSTITUDE OF SWORDSMANSHIP - RP Group

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
MORRIS CANDELAIRE

Morris turned aroudn to Imeral with a confused look, though he isn't going to interact any further. He's a man of actions, not words. He'd rather stay silent for the rest of the day, since he never talked that much in a first meeting. It's impossible how tired Morris feels right now, so he decided to just reply to Archer and sit on the bench in front of him. "Nice to meet you, Archer." He said right before turning to a full bunny, scratching his ears with an adorable huff. "Better make them get used to my rabbit form..!" Morris lied to himself, since he turned to a bunny because of exhaustion.

DENIRE CALLYER

Denire landed on the ground, since he didn't eat yet and he already started flying. He stared at Archer, eyes filled with purity. He did want to check up on him, since getting mad and storming off isn't that good of a solution, but he seemed to be angry. Could going to check up on him be a good idea..?

{Poll: Check up on Archer or stay where you are?}

Archer Stirling

The forest ambience once again filled his senses as he sat on a rather large stone. He wasn't that far off from the Institute or the group for that matter as Archer wasn't the person to wonder off far when he's mad. Some of the plants senses his frustrations as they bloomed quite beautifully in the eyes of the riverbed child. The peace of the forest was only disturbed when Archer stretched his arms out and shouted, "Why did they want to inspect my sword, I want to practice already!"

(Either could work :))

MORRIS CANDELAIRE

Morris, the white bunny, jumped up and down while searching for somewhere quiet, and seems like his somewhere was taken away by Archer. Without any hesitation, he just continued walking and rested at a near tree log.

DENIRE CALLYER

Denire followed the riverbed child, his inner senses telling him that he should choose his words wisely, since people misunderstand everything when they're mad. He scanned the forest, not finding Archer anywhere. Suddenly, he heard a shout coming from somewhere near, so he followed the source until he found the silvery-blue haired boy. "Are you.. okay?"

Archer Stirling

He heard a small voice that drew his attention before turning around pointing at him, "You, we are going into the Institute and getting my precious Kiyomitsu back!" The light-blue haired boy jumped off the rock in front of the male who came and stood near, his jewelry making a variety of notes when in the air. "Let's go!" he ordered as he held onto the male's wrists, fast pacing himself as he went back to the garden and the training field.

MORRIS CANDELAIRE

The white rabbit chuckled, looking at them with a cutely devilish smirk. No rabbit could be this evil!

DENIRE CALLYER

Denire's eyes widened, staring at the silvery-blue haired male who clung onto his wrists. His wings flapped in surprise, leaving feathers behind. He then decided to accept reality and just go with the flow, sighing for his poor soul. He started flying, holding Archer up in the air with him. Since he uses the Thunder mana, which is from the Ether affinity, he can create clouds. Of course, they can be stepped on, and they follow Denny. As they got to the garden and the training field, the cloud swiftly flew down to the ground, letting the riverbed child go down. "No worries, the cloud'll disappear when you fully touch the ground."

Archer Stirling

Archer felt lighter than usual, his legs tried to run but felt no ground to run on, but clouds and his dangling body was held up by the male he dragged with him. A "Heh?" only escaped his mouth has he looked down to see the treetops of the forest and the high view of the field. The riverbed child sure was not expecting something like this to happen, never had it crossed his mind that the black-haired male that was carrying him through the sky would do such a bold move. The riverbed child jumped off his grasp when they flew to the ground before dragging him out more to the castle, or more specifically, the west entrance of the school, "Well, let's not waste any more time, let's go then!"

Imeral truly did feel terrible about almost hurting the other students but felt even worse when he noticed that everyone began to spread out. He sighed and got out of the water, walking over to the tree he had hit with his water bullet. He'd cracked the tree pretty good, part of him was almost impressed with himself. He sighed and looked around, seeing some other students milling about. Maybe he'd practiced enough for today; he wouldn't want another situation of almost hurting someone else. He sheathed his sabers and began walking the grounds, trying to bolster up the confidence to talk to someone new. His high school years here were rather quiet, this year, he wanted to try getting out of his comfort zone a little bit.

Quinn Starly

The lesson was rather low energy and covers most of the basics and some lessons from the previous year but fencing is more of a sport the students then anything. Multiple showdowns and 2vs2 mock fights were scattered along the field as the wind blew south of them. It was a calming one, possibly one of the only cooling ones that would come in soon of winter. An irregular breeze hit the back of Quinn's next as he was in the middle of a duel. A cloud shape from a part of the woods were branching over to towards the castle with a familiar face. The blonde's focus did not waver however as he is in the middle of a duel.

Archer Stirling

Archer felt lighter than usual, his legs tried to run but felt no ground to run on, but clouds and his dangling body was held up by the male he dragged with him. A "Heh?" only escaped his mouth has he looked down to see the treetops of the forest and the high view of the field. The riverbed child sure was not expecting something like this to happen, never had it crossed his mind that the black-haired male that was carrying him through the sky would do such a bold move. The riverbed child jumped off his grasp when they flew to the ground before dragging him out more to the castle, or more specifically, the west entrance of the school, "Well, let's not waste any more time, let's go then!"
DENIRE CALLYER

"O-okay, okay!" He ran along, panicking inside. He never thought nor felt like this'll happen, so that's a scared Denny following behind. Denire entered, noises of surprise and admire escaped his stuttery mouth. As he looked at how fast Archer was running, a question popped. "Where even do you want to go??" He asked in a hurry, sweating fro nervousness. There weren't that much of students who realized them, bu all of who did so stared awkwardly. "Oh holy skies of earth, ascend me from this awkwardness.."

Archer Stirling

"Go get my sword, of course. Where else!" Archer said with gritted teeth as he burst into the building, from what it looks like, he seemed very attached to his sword. The interior walls were all a light ivory with glossy, black decorations. Roses, both fake and real were scattered around the hallways in vases, living up to it's name as Rosewell. However, they couldn't admired the scenery for long as Archer dragged them up a stairwell and down multiple hallways.

DENIRE CALLYER

He shook his head in annoyance, he thought Archer'll give him a reasonable reply. Anyhow, he was still going to follow Archer along the way to help him in his quest. Flying behind the riverbed child, his feathers scattered around the halls, sighing and apologizing as more feathers scattered. His wings were so, very, and extremely feathery. On daily basis, he'd lose thirty or more feathers, meanwhile his wings looked like an owl's wing, though he was no specific bird species. "Hey, hey, hey!! Isn't that where they keep the swords?" He asked, pointing at a storage-like room with a sword symbol on the door.

Archer Stirling

Archer burst into the room , letting go of the male's arm. In a hurried manner, he searched the room, which had swords of different types laid up on shelves. It didn't take long before he pulled a sword with a red scabbard. "I found him!" he gestured to his sword before adjusting it on his belt. Archer was quite glad that he had his sword back, his facial expressions were less pissed than what he shown in the garden.

DENIRE CALLYER

Denire smiled as he calmly walked into the room, happy for Archer. His facial expressions became softer and more gentle as he flew to the silvery-blue haired male, landing beside him. "That's your sword..? W-wah, it looks amazing!" Denny said purely, examining the riverbed child's sword. A sigh of sadness followed after, remembering a bad memory. "I hope my parents gave me a sword of my own, or at least supported me through my journey.."

Archer Stirling

The child of the riverbed fixed his hair before walking up to the male, extending his hand. "Archer Stirling, and this is," he grips his sword before unsheathing the blade a little, "Is my best friend since I came to the city. Hope we could get along." His appearance looked quite normal when zoomed in closely. At first guess, you wouldn't have guessed if he was born in a impoverished environment.

Connor and his opponent circled one another, the two armored figures turning themselves bodily to keep each other within their field of view. Jackson was an elf, taller leaner than Connor, but hid a surprising amount of power to match the expected elven speed, the Dane axe giving him a much greater reach than Connor's Bearded axe. But Connor did not go down quickly, or easily. The first time the elf had tried to grapple him to throw him to the ground, he had gotten an armored fist to the helmet and had nearly toppled himself. Ever since then, Jackson had been fighting scared, trying his best to keep Connor from inevitably closing the distance.

He had never fully understood that, fighting scared. Of course fighting could be scary, but it was either you or the other guy. And being scared of getting hit when going to a school with the express purpose of training you to fight, was bewildering. In a fight, you were bound to get hit, no matter how good you thought you were. That was simply the nature of things. His teacher, tough old bat that she was, made it her purpose to beat into them the importance of trusting one's armor to take a blow, and trade it for something more telling on the opponent. These lessons, clearly, were not taking with Jackson.

The fighting was hard, but Connor knew that he could end it. And soon. Taking a firm step towards his opponent, the end had begun. Jackson, sensing the inevitable, swung wildly in an attempt to knock Connor off balance and cause an opening. The elf's hands were as far down the haft of the axe as possible, giving him as much reach as possible. Connor saw the blow coming, and easily intercepted it beneath the dulled axe head with his haft, hooked it with his axe's bearded head, and yanked towards him.

This presented Jackson with two options. Option one, let go of the axe and lose the match by being disarmed, something not many people wanted the embarrassment have done to them. Option two was to keep a grip on his axe, but follow it to wherever it was going and be thrown off balance. Jackson opted for the second, perhaps hoping that his speed and sense of balance would save him from the worst of whatever was to come.

What came with a foot to trip over, and a quick hammer blow to the back to send him on his way. Before the armor had even stopped rattling, Connor was on top of his opponent, axe discarded and knife in hand, pinning his smaller opponent face down. With a knife point in the back of his opponent's neck, Connor calmly spoke for the first time in the bout. "Do you yield?" Such a simple question, and one that was quickly answered with the violent shaking of a head giving affirmation.

Getting up, Connor flipped the elf over and helped him to his feet before rumbling some quite words of advice. "You will get hit, do not let that scare you. And a fist up close is much preferable to an axe, no?" Before an answer could be given, Connor backed away, letting the elf's friends take him away and console him on his defeat. As for Connor, he took off his helmet and made his way towards the locker room. He was done for the day, and he was filthy after the fighting. Armor had a way of trapping dirt, dust, and heat like nothing else. And he could feel his sweat carving out paths through the layer of dust that had caked itself to him as he fought.

Archer Stirling

The child of the riverbed fixed his hair before walking up to the male, extending his hand. "Archer Stirling, and this is," he grips his sword before unsheathing the blade a little, "Is my best friend since I came to the city. Hope we could get along." His appearance looked quite normal when zoomed in closely. At first guess, you wouldn't have guessed if he was born in a impoverished environment.
"They call me Denire Callyer, child of thunder." He smiled, shaking Archer's hand gently. His name is like music in one's ear, ringing like a bell because of 'Callyer.' I mean, everyone knew the Callyer family, so that's why. But-- "I'd rather to introduce myself as Denire Croxling, so just forget about the Callyer thing.." He looked slightly off, a sad expression growing on his face.

Archer Stirling

"M'alright then, Denire," he said, completely forgetting last name as he walks out of the sword storage room, "What do you want to do now? It's not like I have classes today." He looks around the hallway with a bored expression on his face. There were nobody wandering the halls just yet and the rooms we just storage areas. Crossing his arms, he points to the right of him, "How about we go this way?"

Excuse you, Archer??
Denire was about to have a sad moment, but Archer's got no time for that. He followed Archer, his stomach growling. He didn't eat yet, so he looked around.
"I guess so, since this is an academy, there surely is a cafeteria of some sort, right?"

Archer Stirling

"Alright then, let's have a look then!" Archer marched on ahead. He had no idea where he was going, though the layout of the Institute was quite straightforward. It took him five minutes to find two doors leading to the cafeteria thanks to the crowdedness leading to the place. Many students were already entering and leaving the cafeteria, many of them have their weapons on them. Archer huffs as he crossed his arms, "Geez, there's so many people here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back