• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ROSEWELL INSTITUDE OF SWORDSMANSHIP - RP Group

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Daylight Fantasy

math ain't real but these tears sure are

Welcome to ROSEWELL INSTITUDE OF SWORDSMANSHIP where we teach young students the art of swordsmanship!

In the magical nation of Tuebor, magic is soaked into it's very grounds. Performing magic has become one of the main weapons and the main subject of the nation for 300 years, the decreasing of guns and tanks disappeared from the public eye in a short amount of time. However, the old weapons never fully disappeared and is slowly making it's way back in the present day, new and improved with magic.

Among the numerous Magic Academies, ROSEWELL INSTITUDE is one of the rare Institutes in Tuebor that teaches you how to wield a sword. ROSEWELL INSTITUDE runs on the same pacing as the schedule in magic academy, however, unlike magic academies, those who are chosen to attend are decided by random.

ROSEWELL INSTITUDE is split into two main areas, an area for those of high school level(14-17) and those of college level(18-22+). Classes are taught in the same building but are split into the high school and college levels.

Each program are aimed towards different blades, ethnic groups and fighting style of Swordsmanship(Ex. Fencing, Longsword, Kendo, etc).
---
-All RPN rules apply
-Let me know if you have any questions!
-Most humanoid races are allowed. Just make sure that they are capable of doing their classes.
-Please limit to 5 characters per person.
-Post at least a paragraph in rps.
---
Characters:
-Quinn Starly [Daylight Fantasy]
-Archer Stirling [Daylight Fantasy]
-Azriel Kaos [Kikimura]
-Kaylem Zacharius [DragonSlayer57]
-Morris Candelaire [riwole_]
-Denire Callyer [riwole_]
-Hwa Sae-Byeok [Mineczka]
-Kokuto Otakemaru [Ginko The Mushishi]
-Haku Otakemaru [Ginko The Mushishi]
-Connor Grimger [Soviet Panda]
-Imeral Akir [Wyll]

Last edited:
Quinn walked out to one of the training field outside. It was a peaceful day, a bit too peaceful. There would normally be high school level kids goofing around the field. The sun shone brightly in the sky, maybe because it was the new school year, or maybe because it was simply there to tell Quinn that it was nearing mid-day. His hair flowing against the wind, he waits on the field for his fencing instructor to come. He sat down on the seats near the edge of the field and the garden right across from the training fields and took his time to open his umbrella, creating some shade for him as he waited. It was too early for him to be out though, as there were still half a hour left until his lessons.

As it hit mid-day, Morris went to the garden. His hair also flowing against the wind, although he tied it in a small bun to prevent that, but his hair was too smooth to stay in one shape. He walked around, noticing a boy sitting nearby with his umbrella. Morris tried to stay out of the boy's way and range of sight, but the spot he laid his eyes on was on the other side, so he decided to quietly cross Quinn and go sit on the green grass, just hoping he doesn't get clumsy because of nervousness.

Aaaaand oopsie daisy, he tripped on his way to sit down, causing a noise of rattling to happen due to the books he was carrying. He looked at Quinn, hopefully he didn't realize the existence of Morris.

The burning sun hits the umbrella, no sign of the fencing instructor nor his classmates. It quickly became boring for Quinn as there is little to no students passing the field. He scans the surrounding area before his eyes landed on a white haired boy who fell down near him. It wasn't rare for him to assume that student who wander around these fields were wannabe swordsmen and were worse then they blabber on but this one was quite different from the wannabe swordsmen he had in mind. Based on his appearance, Quinn deduced that the boy might be experienced in swordsmanship to some extent. Quinn watched the boy for to see if he is stronger than he first thought.

Morris sighed, laying on the soft grass as he took out a book called 'Japanese Swordsmanship 101.' He wanted to train using his katana until students came, but Quinn was already there. The white-haired boy decided to do what he desires since everyone needs training, don't they? He still needs to train, even if someone's there.

Morris pulled out his katana, standing up while looking at the techniques written and described in his book. He started swinging the katana in the basic technique, Tameshigiri, which is moving your body towards your opponent, and Morris didn't have any, while making a map of where the flow of your movements is going to end up in. And that's what he did, he swung his body but unexpectedly, he jumped in the air and stabbed the ground with his katana. It was a perfect Tameshigiri, done in a blink of an eye by a newcome student.

Quinn watches the male as he swung his katana, eyeing every movement that he makes. He was impressed that though his facial expression betrayed his emotions. Once he figured that he was done, he stood up and walked over the male. He stopped once he is in a meter radius away from him and points to his katana. "Your sword. Show me it," His voice was unusually monotone and moody from his regular tone of speed. Those who don't know Quinn might assume that his threatening tone would be something negative but he overall has little control in his expressions.

In the forest, a boy was sleeping among the trees with a peaceful smile on his face and he adjusted his position... and he was falling. He fell to the ground with a thud and the trees were moving. he could see his parents now and they called for him and- wake up, Wake up, WAKE Up! his eyes opened in a cold sweat and he shook himself. 'it was just a dream' he told himself. he opened a small duffle bag next to the tree he was on and took out a uniform and his sword. he sighed and watched the blade glint in the morning sun before opening up with push ups.

Quinn watches the male as he swung his katana, eyeing every movement that he makes. He was impressed that though his facial expression betrayed his emotions. Once he figured that he was done, he stood up and walked over the male. He stopped once he is in a meter radius away from him and points to his katana. "Your sword. Show me it," His voice was unusually monotone and moody from his regular tone of speed. Those who don't know Quinn might assume that his threatening tone would be something negative but he overall has little control in his expressions.
Morris stared emotionlessly at Quinn, his gaze replying with rejection. He was confused of why Quinn would want to take a look at his katana, since he valued it more than anything. He shook his head, his rabbit ears going down. "Is this an order, or could you repeat it more politely?" Morris adjusted his stand, the katana still in it's same position. He rested his arm on the katana, not letting go or moving an inch away from it. His guard was always high up, since this katana is a gift from his village's old shogun to announce that he was the new shogun of the long-gone village.

Rising with the morning sun, a steady thrumming sound would rise from the nearby grounds of a garden, a symphony of nature, followed by the sounds of singing, a purification rite would be done, every dawn, in each of the various gardens of the Rosewell Institute, whether asked for or not, the Shaman would not neglect her duty. Beating on the drum at her hip, sounding akin to a small bell, ringing with purity and driving away the evils that plague the world... Or so some would believe. The ritual would continue often for several moments until the sun has fully risen over the horizon, bringing forth a new day once more. Taking a breath, a smile would beam back to the light of dawn, before turning back towards the dormitories that housed the Shaman.

As the day prolonged, the ritual attire would be changed for more normal attire for the Earth Maiden, who tended to wear more elegant attires that, still befit their purpose and kept from getting into the way of the young shaman. Who would pick up a short blade, tucked within a brown sheath with a red ribbon wrapped gently over it, next to it, a polearm, with a long, thin blade at the top, sheathed in a similar manner as the smaller sword, picking it up, the first action of her, a simple strike of the butt onto the floor, another ritual of hers, before stepping out, and to the day that would come for her.

Soon enough, the sun would rise to the zenith of it's arc, she'd find herself within the garden that she had done the purification that morning, not even noticing the two to the side at first, as she began simple training, twirling and moving her hyup do in an almost intricate manner, striking at an invisible foe, moving and flowing as she almost danced along the garden, before landing, and noticing nearby a duo, one with an umbrella and another with a katana drawn, a small breath would come, before stepping over, and looking at the duo, "Did... You need help with your swordsmanship?" She'd ask, leaning down with a gentle smile to the two.

Paying no attention to anything outside their interaction, Quinn's gaze remained unaverred on the boy and his sword. "Show me your sword," his voice firm as he lend out his hand. His face remained unchanged as he scanned his weapon. He had concluded a few things about the sword but still persisted about actually being shown the sword for extra measure, "It's steady. It has an energy I'm not familiar with, though it's still a slightly higher quality than the swords provided by this Institute."

"It's because it's not from this institute," Morris pulled out his katana, holding it up in the air. It was sharp and sheathed, clean as a brand new sword though it's been 4 years since it was inherited to Morris' hold. Carefully giving Quinn the katana, he narrowed his gaze. "And it's called a katana. K-A-T-A-N-A." He scoffed under his breathe, realizing there was a female staring at them through their interaction. "Oh, no thanks. I was just showing pretty boy over here my KATANA, since he wants to scan it all over."

Kokuto & Haku

A small bubble formed along Koko's nostril, expanding and retracting with each small sigh of a snore. Everything was as it should be, quiet and very much appreciated so. Our resident hip and slothy ninja Kokuto was resting along a bench with his arm propped up, hand resting under his cheek. His ninjato was dangling against his stomach attached by a red cord. His snores grew a decible or two louder as he slept. A bird flew by, and landed next to Koko.
It pecked and picked, and hopped around Koko. Expecting to be shoo'ed away but Koko remained immovable. The entire world could be encased in bombshells right now and Koko wouldn't care to wake up. Eventually the bird realized it was no use to disturb Koko and flew away.
Kokuto grunted as he shifted along the bench a little to get more comfortable, and when it was just right the young man began to snore lightly once more.

The peaceful sleep that Koko relished in was quickly destroyed by the frustrated growls of annoyance from his younger brother. Ending his sleep when Haku kicked a stray rock. The snot bubble popped while Koko awoke abrutly. "Hnn?"
"Son of a bitch!" Haku clenched his fists as he stormed towards the bench. "Oi oi! Koko!" Haku waved down his brother as he arrived. "Can you believe this load of crap!?" He clenched his teeth together as he procured a crumpled piece of paper out from his jacket. Koko lazily raised his eyebrow, and examined the text.

"Detention, again? Well....You often cause a ruckus, I'm not so very surprised." Koko laughed as he sat up some more and stretched "I was having a good nap too...Bummer."
"You can rest when I'm not pissed off!" Haku snapped as steam began to puff out of Haku's ear's. "I ain't going I don't give a damn! I'll do what I want when I want!" He growled lowly.

"Well then just don't go." Koko concurred. "Unless they catch you." Koko smirked.
Haku snorted "I'd like to see those bastards try and catch me to go to detention. I'll show them a thing or two." He cracked his knuckles, ready to receive a challenge.
Koko chuckled along with Haku, but soon both brother's attention were stolen by Kaylem as they started with some push-ups Thankfully they didn't seem to notice the conversation from afar.. Both brother's raised an eyebrow at the other.

"Oi oi!" Haku shouted over to Kaylem as he approached, crossing his arms. Koko lazily dragged himself over, slunching as he was scratching the back of his head.
"Whatcha doing there?" Haku asked "Starting the day off with some exercise?"

Koko yawned but remained silent. Twirling a lone leaf in his one hand.

Interaction: DragonSlayer57 DragonSlayer57

Quinn Starly

cac6fbaae81d9a6472e48712d3e99654.jpg
Quinn inspects the sword that was handed to him. His eyes captured the details of the sword, the blade especially. "Cold steel, carbon. It looks like it was gathered in the Eastern countries. It has a tint of darkness but it would wear off eventually," he said while analyzing it, β€œand is sharp, needs to be sharpened every half a year.” He held it in front of him for the boy to pick it up himself.

Archer Stirling
8d642f0d2d917b773f1faa609f013160.jpg
The air had a pleasant smell as the sunlight beams through the trees. Multiple types of plants grew in the forested areas and could see the Rosewell building from a distance. It was quiet for a long time before the ruffling of a student forced his way through the bushes, "Ah, god dammit! Why is it so hard to navigate through the forest!?" The student fixed his hair and outfit as some of the leaves fell off his body. From the looks of it, he looks very used to wandering through nature but he still complains regardless. He stomped his way through the thick, forested area before he found himself in the gardens. The boy was quite relieved to finally find someplace around the school that wasn't thick with plants and sat on one of the benches, "Oh, thank the lord for being so kind to me right now.”

A scoff would come from the Shaman, who would slowly lower herself to a seated stance on her knees laying down her hyup do, "I see~" She'd remark, looking at the blade, "It appears the steel was pulled from the Earth long ago, folded at least... thirty-two times, giving it at least a thousand layers, purifying the steel and making it significantly stronger than it's counterparts" She'd continue, before bringing her polearm closer, raising the head of it onto her lap, "It's quite similar to my weapon of choice, the Hyup Do, which often gets confused with the Naginata, despite being a bit smaller and with a broader head." Blinking for a moment, she'd laugh to herself, "Sorry, I seem to have forgotten my manners. I'm Sae-Byeok, might I ask your names?" She'd ask, giving her usual bright smile.

Moreover, her eyes would then set past the two she was with, looking to a third, he had just come from the forest, and from his appearance before it was fixed, he had been lost, "Right... Tomorrow I'll begin purification rites for the surrounding woods..." She'd mumble, in her native tongue for a moment, her face seeming less cheerful for but a moment before returning to the cheery smile that outshines the sun to the duo, completely ignoring the fact that the longer-haired man completely ignored her.

Kokuto & Haku

A small bubble formed along Koko's nostril, expanding and retracting with each small sigh of a snore. Everything was as it should be, quiet and very much appreciated so. Our resident hip and slothy ninja Kokuto was resting along a bench with his arm propped up, hand resting under his cheek. His ninjato was dangling against his stomach attached by a red cord. His snores grew a decible or two louder as he slept. A bird flew by, and landed next to Koko.
It pecked and picked, and hopped around Koko. Expecting to be shoo'ed away but Koko remained immovable. The entire world could be encased in bombshells right now and Koko wouldn't care to wake up. Eventually the bird realized it was no use to disturb Koko and flew away.
Kokuto grunted as he shifted along the bench a little to get more comfortable, and when it was just right the young man began to snore lightly once more.

The peaceful sleep that Koko relished in was quickly destroyed by the frustrated growls of annoyance from his younger brother. Ending his sleep when Haku kicked a stray rock. The snot bubble popped while Koko awoke abrutly. "Hnn?"
"Son of a bitch!" Haku clenched his fists as he stormed towards the bench. "Oi oi! Koko!" Haku waved down his brother as he arrived. "Can you believe this load of crap!?" He clenched his teeth together as he procured a crumpled piece of paper out from his jacket. Koko lazily raised his eyebrow, and examined the text.

"Detention, again? Well....You often cause a ruckus, I'm not so very surprised." Koko laughed as he sat up some more and stretched "I was having a good nap too...Bummer."
"You can rest when I'm not pissed off!" Haku snapped as steam began to puff out of Haku's ear's. "I ain't going I don't give a damn! I'll do what I want when I want!" He growled lowly.

"Well then just don't go." Koko concurred. "Unless they catch you." Koko smirked.
Haku snorted "I'd like to see those bastards try and catch me to go to detention. I'll show them a thing or two." He cracked his knuckles, ready to receive a challenge.
Koko chuckled along with Haku, but soon both brother's attention were stolen by Kaylem as they started with some push-ups Thankfully they didn't seem to notice the conversation from afar.. Both brother's raised an eyebrow at the other.

"Oi oi!" Haku shouted over to Kaylem as he approached, crossing his arms. Koko lazily dragged himself over, slunching as he was scratching the back of his head.
"Whatcha doing there?" Haku asked "Starting the day off with some exercise?"

Koko yawned but remained silent. Twirling a lone leaf in his one hand.

Interaction: DragonSlayer57 DragonSlayer57
"Uhhh-" kaylem was startled by the sudden surprise of people and fell onto his chest before shooting up to his feet and looking up to see an underclassmen. Oh. He never really talked to then much so what should he do? Should he say something? Ahhhh!- "H-Hello?" kaylem interrupted his mental turmoil and took a deep breath making his face slightly less flushed. He scratched his neck and Backes up a bit so he could look at his without hurting his neck. Being short really sucked sometimes!

Quinn Starly
cac6fbaae81d9a6472e48712d3e99654.jpg

Starly hums, quite impressed that she could tell more about the blade, it wasn't quite as often that he would meet someone like that. His outstretched hand never wavered in front of him as his gaze was still at the boy. Some hints of softness were present but were extremely hard to miss. β€œYour sword. Take it.” His words were still sharp as ever, never changing since he had left home.

Archer Stirling
8d642f0d2d917b773f1faa609f013160.jpg

It didn't take too long for the boy to regain his breath. His posture was better than some people as his jewelry shimmered in the sunlight. The garden was quite peaceful, filled with a multitude of flowers and vegetables. A small stream was present flowing through the stone floors. He could hear the chatter of students in the distance but he didn’t care for that, he was simply too bored to notice anything at all. The garden and its surroundings had little to no interest to him at the moment, most of his entertainment was elsewhere and his precious blade was in the Institute for inspection.

Quinn Starly

View attachment 1148095
Quinn inspects the sword that was handed to him. His eyes captured the details of the sword, the blade especially. "Cold steel, carbon. It looks like it was gathered in the Eastern countries. It has a tint of darkness but it would wear off eventually," he said while analyzing it, β€œand is sharp, needs to be sharpened every half a year.” He held it in front of him for the boy to pick it up himself.

Archer Stirling
View attachment 1148094
The air had a pleasant smell as the sunlight beams through the trees. Multiple types of plants grew in the forested areas and could see the Rosewell building from a distance. It was quiet for a long time before the ruffling of a student forced his way through the bushes, "Ah, god dammit! Why is it so hard to navigate through the forest!?" The student fixed his hair and outfit as some of the leaves fell off his body. From the looks of it, he looks very used to wandering through nature but he still complains regardless. He stomped his way through the thick, forested area before he found himself in the gardens. The boy was quite relieved to finally find someplace around the school that wasn't thick with plants and sat on one of the benches, "Oh, thank the lord for being so kind to me right now.”

A scoff would come from the Shaman, who would slowly lower herself to a seated stance on her knees laying down her hyup do, "I see~" She'd remark, looking at the blade, "It appears the steel was pulled from the Earth long ago, folded at least... thirty-two times, giving it at least a thousand layers, purifying the steel and making it significantly stronger than it's counterparts" She'd continue, before bringing her polearm closer, raising the head of it onto her lap, "It's quite similar to my weapon of choice, the Hyup Do, which often gets confused with the Naginata, despite being a bit smaller and with a broader head." Blinking for a moment, she'd laugh to herself, "Sorry, I seem to have forgotten my manners. I'm Sae-Byeok, might I ask your names?" She'd ask, giving her usual bright smile.

Moreover, her eyes would then set past the two she was with, looking to a third, he had just come from the forest, and from his appearance before it was fixed, he had been lost, "Right... Tomorrow I'll begin purification rites for the surrounding woods..." She'd mumble, in her native tongue for a moment, her face seeming less cheerful for but a moment before returning to the cheery smile that outshines the sun to the duo, completely ignoring the fact that the longer-haired man completely ignored her.

Quinn Starly
View attachment 1148149

Starly hums, quite impressed that she could tell more about the blade, it wasn't quite as often that he would meet someone like that. His outstretched hand never wavered in front of him as his gaze was still at the boy. Some hints of softness were present but were extremely hard to miss. β€œYour sword. Take it.” His words were still sharp as ever, never changing since he had left home.

Archer Stirling
View attachment 1148213

It didn't take too long for the boy to regain his breath. His posture was better than some people as his jewelry shimmered in the sunlight. The garden was quite peaceful, filled with a multitude of flowers and vegetables. A small stream was present flowing through the stone floors. He could hear the chatter of students in the distance but he didn’t care for that, he was simply too bored to notice anything at all. The garden and its surroundings had little to no interest to him at the moment, most of his entertainment was elsewhere and his precious blade was in the Institute for inspection.
Morris' ears started flopping adorably, his tiny bunny tail moving in curiosity. A smile crept to his face, his eyes shining as he looked at the Shaman and the 'pretty boy' he just met. His hood slowly went down due to his ears' flopping, revealing his long, silver hair. Sweetly nodding as he took the katana, he turned to Sae-Byeok while noticing a light blue haired boy at the back, sitting on a near bench. "私はヒγƒͺス・キャンデレール、男性です-- I mean.. I'm Morris Candelaire, a male from Japan." Morris realized he'd spoken in his native language for a moment, but he took back control and went back to English. Morris is an adorable person, but to an extent. He sometimes, uncontrollably, flops his ears and tail without realizing, making him look awfully adorable. Although, until this very moment, he didn't find his significant other. It's sad, but he got used to it day by day.

His eyes landed on the light blue haired boy, seemingly interested in him. In his eyes, he looked amazing to an average extent. Although, since he likes making people happy, he'd say that he looks gorgeous when face-to-face. It's unpredictable how caring he is, and also how cute he is.

{NO I am NOT obssessed with Archer, I just want :bishiesparklesl:le character interactions:bishiesparklesr: my friend. I felt the need to make a pure heart interact with a sassy heart, so just watch silently. /j {{I JUST WOKE UP AND CHOSE VIOLENCE. I'M SORRY OKAY??}}

DENIRE
Denire walked in at the garden, he thought he was late, since he slept in more than what he sleeps everyday. His black wings were curled behind his back, taking a long breathe the moment he saw everyone was just walking around in the garden, teachers were nowhere to be seen. And so on, Denire's wings flapped to cool him down, since he was sweating buckets. He looked around for a bench, seeing that the only unoccupied bench was beside a rich-looking male. He sighed, accepting his fate and sitting on the bench. He hid himself in his wings, shaping his huge wings like a tent, while reading a book about historical Geom Beop users, looking like a shy honeypie afraid to show their face to society, which is exactly what and who he is.

Quinn Starly
Quinn's gaze follow's Morris, finding Archer sitting on the garden bench. It wasn't the first time that he saw him plunging the forest before taking a rest at that same, exact spot. Their familiarity wasn't too hard to notice as Quinn was wearing one of Archer's rings that he forced him two wear because "he looked too bland, like the bread I hade last night." Without another word, Quinn sighs as his facial expression went back to what it was like before and sat back under his umbrella. He was not up for the nonsense Archer was about to give him.
(Ignore the insult Archer shot at Quinn, I just needed to deflate his ego a sec.)
Archer Stirling
Archer noticed a boy with rabbit features walk up to him, which interrupted his moment of boredom. His wandering eyes took notes of his outfit and immediately went to criticize it when he came close enough. He leaned in and rest his elbows on his knees, "Your cloak does not fit you, like at all." In his usual sassy manner, his mouth went out of his way to share his opinion on his other articles of clothes as well. Archer felt a presence sitting next to him and made the spontaneous decision of including him sometime in the conversation.

{that's rough, buddy. Quinn has some tragic experiences with Archer's honesty, huh?}

MORRIS CANDELAIRE

"Oh please, was it my fault for choosing to come and try to compliment you?" Morris' eyes noticed some things that uhh, ruined how Archer looked. He seemed gorgeous from afar, but there was this cape-looking piece that dangled from Archer's shirt thing or whatever. The party visible shirt, I don't know what it's called. Morris' arm uncontrollably went on and held that part of his shirt, examining the rest of his outfit. "Just a quick question, why does this part even exist?"

{Y'know, the half-fading thing in the face claim of Archer? It's on the down-right side of the full body picture.}

DENIRE CALLYER

Denire's attention didn't move anywhere farther than his book, reading about Geom Beop in complete excitement. The excitement stayed inside, but how his eyes shone was even visible through his black wings. Still in his tent of a shield by his wings, Denny uncontrollably took up his legs and rested his book on his knees, still not paying attention to anything more than his precious book.
{this is my adorable baby, I love him more than myself.}

Quinn Starly

The sound of Archer's fashion judgement wasn't something knew to any student old enough to have met or heard of him. After the 3 years the light haired boy had stayed in the Institute, nothing could really be done about his critiques. Quinn was quite resistant to the utter nonsense that came out of his mouth as he caught sight a familiar face. A crowd of 5 people came walking to the field with their respective school fencing uniform. They were the same ones that Quinn was wearing currently but Quinn's was modified to fit his long hair. He pulled himself up and walked over the crowd.

(Archer sassed him enough times that he decided to follow Quinn from that point forward. Also, pretend that their uniform is the ordinary fencing protective gear.)

Archer Stirling

Archer raised his eyebrow before pointing at him, "You're the one to talk, it was me who you chose to come up to." He sat cross legged on the bench, not impressed by his failure to recognize the artistic part that went into his outfit. "And don't you say anything about my outfit when yours is clearly the least appealing thing I had laid eyes on," he continued, raising a hand to his forehead and shaking his head in disbelief, β€œYour lack of appreciation of beauty and fashion in general is beyond astonishing.”

(Don't worry, I got you. Also I am so sorry about him and his behavior πŸ₯²)

Last edited:
MORRIS CANDELAIRE

His bunny ears flopped in shock, since he wore this cloak as a memorial of his Japanese origins and his beautiful good ol' village. Wearing THIS outfit under his cloak seemed to be a bad idea, he should've just wore it to show his true beauty. Morris thought for a while, then shook his head and decided to take off the cloak. "Better?" He smiled hotly as he noticed a crowd coming in, but his attention was partly focused on Archer. "I don't even know your name and you've criticized me---I'm Morris Candelaire, a male from Japan." He introduced in manner, his light smile slowly fading as he stared at the crowd.

{I take all my references from Genshin..? Who said so!? {{Pretend the hair and the fluffy scarf thingy aren't there.}}

DENIRE CALLYER

Denny's wings slowly went down, his heterochromia eyes glittering as he also stared at the crowd. Smiling uncontrollably, he put a feather of his own inside page 49 of his Korean swordsmanship book, since he's a fast reader. Denire's wings flapped and curled behind his back, feathers splattering near him. He hoped that the feathers didn't.. Oh, they're on Archer now-- "I-I apologize, I didn't mean to!" He apologized purely, taking the feathers and putting them in his bag before standing up with a bright smile to wander in the garden.

{No worries, I'm not hurt for my honeypie of an oc at all.}

A light smile would come from Sae-Byeok, who listened to the rabbit-man talk of his home, reading his sudden realization at the language, which prompted a gentle wave, "Oh don't fret over that, I still understood~" She'd reply, "I'm from Goreyo, quite close to there, actually, across the East Sea!" As those words lingered, Morris had risen, alongside the other man who seemed to be approaching another group, while Morris approached the man on the bench. A small breath would come from the Shaman, as she rose to her feet, hyup do in hand, before stretching, time to continue her practice, or at least do something. However, seeing the group gather around the man who wandered into the forest, Sae-Byeok was rather curious herself.

Approaching quietly, she'd hear the tail end of a conversation, before a winged man landed nearby, profusely apologizing to the silvery-blue haired man, a smile would creep over the shaman's face before speaking, "You should never feel you have to apologize for something you can't fully control. While it's good to do so, it's not always necessary~" A scoff would come, as she'd see the feathers, "In fact, feathers are often seen as good luck, representing freedom, and often bringing hope. Just remember that~" Turning her gaze, however, Sae-Byeok would look to the crowd once more, wondering what brought so many to this garden in specific today...

There weren't very many students in the saber class. After all, it isn't likely to be anybody's first choice in terms of either speed or strength. However, it is notably versatile, able to adapt itself to the skill and desires of the user. For this reason, most of the saber class' curriculum was independent study, with periodical skill tests. This was perfectly fine for Imeral as he himself was an independent learner.

In fact, he was practicing right now, not too far away from the rest of the group in the garden, near the forest. There was a small lake nearby, and he was using that as his practice space. He was practicing his fluidity, adopting the belief that your attack shouldn't be a strike, but rather a web of steel that ensnares your enemy. One of the ways he practiced this was to pick up water in the fuller of one of his blades, then take swings in such a way that the water effortlessly moved from one blade to the next without losing a drop. His record was 2 minutes without spilling and he was just about to break it.

There was very little splashing, his moves resembling a faster, slightly more aggressive form of tai-chi. Once he broke his record, a massive grin broke out across his face and, to celebrate, he spun in a quick, vicious circle, coming to an abrupt stop and letting the water shoot off his sword. His smile disappeared when he realized that his little water bullet was flying towards a group of students that he only just now realized was standing there. Thankfully, it flew right past the head of a bejeweled, blue-haired student (Archer) and hit a tree in the forest, creating a crack in the tree's trunk, leaving a bashful Imeral standing in the middle of the lake, thankful that he didn't accidentally hurt anyone.

A light smile would come from Sae-Byeok, who listened to the rabbit-man talk of his home, reading his sudden realization at the language, which prompted a gentle wave, "Oh don't fret over that, I still understood~" She'd reply, "I'm from Goreyo, quite close to there, actually, across the East Sea!" As those words lingered, Morris had risen, alongside the other man who seemed to be approaching another group, while Morris approached the man on the bench. A small breath would come from the Shaman, as she rose to her feet, hyup do in hand, before stretching, time to continue her practice, or at least do something. However, seeing the group gather around the man who wandered into the forest, Sae-Byeok was rather curious herself.

Approaching quietly, she'd hear the tail end of a conversation, before a winged man landed nearby, profusely apologizing to the silvery-blue haired man, a smile would creep over the shaman's face before speaking, "You should never feel you have to apologize for something you can't fully control. While it's good to do so, it's not always necessary~" A scoff would come, as she'd see the feathers, "In fact, feathers are often seen as good luck, representing freedom, and often bringing hope. Just remember that~" Turning her gaze, however, Sae-Byeok would look to the crowd once more, wondering what brought so many to this garden in specific today...
DENIRE CALLYER

Denire stared cluelessly, realizing the Shaman was talking to him. His face turned to how a child's face would look like when given candy, since he had a pure heart, like a child as well. His eyes lit up as his wings flapped behind him, curling right after. His gentle expression never changed, since that's his everyday expression. "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!" He turned around to the large crowd walking towards, however, a feather flew to Sae-Byeok, representing good luck, freedom and hope. Good luck in just generally meeting Denire, the sweetheart, freedom in the way she just does everything freely, and hope in Denire's hope of becoming friends with everyone. His glittering heterochromia eyes scanned the incoming crowd, wondering what made such big crowd come.

Quinn Starly
Quinn didn't waste no time to pull out his fencing foil that he was hiding with his magic. He didn't really care or took notice of his magic abilities, his mind only focused on his swordplay. The fencing students slowly came down to Quinn and the group of students in the middle of the field and it didn't take long for the fencing instructor to come. The teacher's calm and quiet exterior was striking to the rest of the students as most teachers in fencing were similar in personality as Quinn. The teacher fixed his clothes, his gaze scans the crowd for any missing students. "Hello, my name is professor Gardener and I will be your fencing instructor for the rest of the term. I hope we get along."

Archer Stirling
"Man, what have I gotten myself into", where his thoughts as the wings of the boy's sitting next to him started poking on him and the girl blabbing about something in a rather eastern garment. His annoyance didn't waver, his eyebrows twitching as he sighs in defeat, quite tired by the interaction that already happened. Archer leans back on the bench and holds out his arm in greeting, "Archer Stirling, people call me The Child of the Riverbank." He cleared his throat, his attention drawn to a familiar sight of a long, blonde-ish haired individual. His eyes widened, he hadn't seen him since the end of the school term before a water bullet almost hit his side profile. Archer, who simply had enough of the nonsense that was going on around him, stormed off with a huff. "Alright, I have officially lost my mind!" he mumbled as he made his way around the bushes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back