• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ROSEWELL INSTITUDE OF SWORDSMANSHIP OOC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'll probably post my character later today or tomorrow, I'm being overwhelmed by some other RP my brain just turned off.

Btw since there is magic I was thinking of a bizzare twist to my character. Maybe like a curse that causes them to change gender due to some reason or another involuntarily. Like if they wield a blade or meet some other condition. Just a thought for now.

Okay, a dumb question, I'll imply sword-like polearms (Examples: Naginata, Woldo, glaive, etc.) are not allowed, buuut I thought I'd ask first to confirm~! ^^

Okay, a dumb question, I'll imply sword-like polearms (Examples: Naginata, Woldo, glaive, etc.) are not allowed, buuut I thought I'd ask first to confirm~! ^^
They're allowed. As long as they have a blade of some sorts it's alright.

So... Looking over the other characters I'm kind of amused for a moment. We have a fencer, two greatsword users, and then a polearm user.

Quite the team built, rather balanced too~

I'm planning to try and make my oc a bit more diverse in the future so I will try to make him more adept with all kinds of swords just so his magic is used to its fullest capabilities!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back