• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rose's 1x1 Recruiting (Ignore Post Count/Always Looking)

RosefromtheRiver

Caydance MacGregor: Scottish Lass from '95
Roleplay Type(s)
Good evening all!

I have posted before as well as been on here for a couple of years. I am now looking for more roleplays as certain ones have become inactive or people drop without telling me. I have a few rules which are as follows:

- No god-moding unless it's in the first post, I do not mind that or you talk with me prior to doing so

- Follow the rules listed in RPN's thread

- Know that I have a job and family as it's Christmas time, I will be either busy or can't reply as much. 

- LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO CONTINUE OR CANNOT REPLY AS MUCH ANYMORE

Follow these rules and we will be all peachy. 

About me: 

I am 21 years old, I write my own stories as well as try to participate in the rp world whenever I can. I have characters made for different fandoms and will list them when I can. I do expect a paragraph minimum for me to respond with a proper reply, OOC discussion out of the rp in case there is an issue within the rp itself. Now, onto the pairings and fandoms!

Fandoms:

Game of Thrones (really craving this, looking to do Jon SnowxOC, can double with this)

Lord of the Rings/ Hobbit

Marvel

Inuyasha

(I have more, comment/tag me to ask if I have heard of it)

Pairings:

AssassinxTarget

HeiressxLord

HighlanderxEnglish Lady

vampirexhuman

werewolfxhuman

I am open for anything, just give me a shout and ask me if I am open, or if I have any roleplays going on with what you want to do. I am open mostly some nights and I will let you all know if I am busy or not! As well, I do have certain plots if you want to ask about them. I am drawing a blank at the moment, haha.

Hope to hear from you!!!!

Have you heard of Hellsing Ultimate? If not, I could do the AssassinxTarget or we can plot something.

I have not heard of Hellsing Untimate (though I have heard of Van Hellsing, the famous Vampire hunter). And I am open for the AssassinxTarget pairing. Send me a PM.

Hello!

I am also 21, and bored over winter break. 

I am interested in AssassinxTarget, HeiressxLord, or WerewolfXHuman.

I just have to ask, but by any chance are you familiar with Hamilton, The Vampire Diaries, Skins, or Reign? If not, I'd love to do hieress x Lord if you're looking!

Hello!

I am also 21, and bored over winter break. 

I am interested in AssassinxTarget, HeiressxLord, or WerewolfXHuman.

Send me a PM and we can discuss.

I just have to ask, but by any chance are you familiar with Hamilton, The Vampire Diaries, Skins, or Reign? If not, I'd love to do hieress x Lord if you're looking!

I am familiar with TVD  and Reign. Send me a PM and we can discuss further.

Bump, last bump of the night. Ask if I know any other fandoms, I have a few that I haven't put up as of yet.

Hey Rose, I'm Never. (By the way, I just wanted to say I love your profile picture! It's so cute!)

Anyway, I was wondering if you knew/were interested in Skyrim or The Once and Future King? I know the latter is a long shot, but still, can't hurt to ask.

Also, I noticed that some of your pairings were a bit historical. Do you have any other ideas for a historical plot? (I'd love to see the HighlanderxEnglish Lady sometime, but I'm much too scared to attempt it myself.) If not, would you be interested in trying to plot one? I'm working on studying Scottish and Irish history, so I'm always on the lookout for something in that area.

I should note that I'll be going home for Christmas this afternoon and will only be posting from my phone until mid-January when I come back to school. I'll still be checking messages to plan and chat, but I probably won't be able to actually make roleplay posts until I'm at my computer again.

Hey Rose, I'm Never. (By the way, I just wanted to say I love your profile picture! It's so cute!)

Anyway, I was wondering if you knew/were interested in Skyrim or The Once and Future King? I know the latter is a long shot, but still, can't hurt to ask.

Also, I noticed that some of your pairings were a bit historical. Do you have any other ideas for a historical plot? (I'd love to see the HighlanderxEnglish Lady sometime, but I'm much too scared to attempt it myself.) If not, would you be interested in trying to plot one? I'm working on studying Scottish and Irish history, so I'm always on the lookout for something in that area.

I should note that I'll be going home for Christmas this afternoon and will only be posting from my phone until mid-January when I come back to school. I'll still be checking messages to plan and chat, but I probably won't be able to actually make roleplay posts until I'm at my computer again.

I know Skyrim, but haven't played it in a long while (my brother stole my legendary edition copy of it), so if I was going to do it, I would be highly rusty.

As for historical plots, I have a few for colonial America, Renaissance Italy, and the golden age of piracy. Send me a PM if any of these speak out to you. FYI, I can do doubles for any of the plots given.

Last bump of the night, message or comment and tag me if you wish to do anything that I have or what you are craving. (Note, I am not interested in male// or female//. Not that I have a phobia for that, just it is way out of my comfort zone.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back