• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rose's 1x1 Recruiting (Ignore Post Count/Always Looking)

Hello! I could play Jon Snow for Game of Thrones if you felt up to potentially playing Margaery for a female OC!

Just shoot me a PM :)

heyooo. if you're open to the idea of having another inuyasha roleplay partner around,
i'd love to plot with you whenever you may have the chance!

also: please understand that in established fandoms i, generally, prefer not to pair
canon characters up with OCs for personal reasons. if this changes your mind about

collaborating with me, i understand completely and thank you for your time.  

heyooo. if you're open to the idea of having another inuyasha roleplay partner around,
i'd love to plot with you whenever you may have the chance!

also: please understand that in established fandoms i, generally, prefer not to pair
canon characters up with OCs for personal reasons. if this changes your mind about

collaborating with me, i understand completely and thank you for your time.  

I usually pair my OCs with canons (and allow my partner to do the same). Sorry about that!

Right now I am craving Outlander (can be ideal with the plot with OCs), Game of Thrones with CanonxOCs (can double, usually do Jon or Robb for my character and will do whom you'd like), HeiressxLord or Scottish HighlanderxEnglish Lady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back