• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rose's 1x1 Recruiting (Ignore Post Count/Always Looking)

Hi!

Which of your ideas for generic (not fandom cuz I'm not much good with them) pairings do you have left? I couldn't tell cuz so many people replied...you must be popular :)

Familiar with Mad Men and/or James Bond? :)

I know of Bond, but not familiar with him.

Hi!

Which of your ideas for generic (not fandom cuz I'm not much good with them) pairings do you have left? I couldn't tell cuz so many people replied...you must be popular :)

I still have:

AssassinxTarget

Scottish HighlanderxEnglish lady

lordxheiress

and if you have one you're interested in, ask and I'll tell you if I have a plot right off the top of my head or not

I know of Bond, but not familiar with him.

I still have:

AssassinxTarget

Scottish HighlanderxEnglish lady

lordxheiress

and if you have one you're interested in, ask and I'll tell you if I have a plot right off the top of my head or not

Assassin and target looks fun, also the highlander! Whichever one of those you feel more prepared to for I'm game! :)

Bumps, I am looking for either GOT, Outlander for fandoms, or historical plots/pairings.

hey do you ever roleplay doubles? I was thinking we could do vampire/human and werewolf/human lol I love romance rps.. im always up for a Highlnder/lady rp if you'd rather do one of those im 25 BTW and bored but i do work Thursday through Saturday so the most i can post is three/four times daily 

i dont mind different timezones lol im pretty flexible and try to respond on a daily basis

hey do you ever roleplay doubles? I was thinking we could do vampire/human and werewolf/human lol I love romance rps.. im always up for a Highlnder/lady rp if you'd rather do one of those im 25 BTW and bored but i do work Thursday through Saturday so the most i can post is three/four times daily 

i dont mind different timezones lol im pretty flexible and try to respond on a daily basis

I'm not right now looking for something paranormal, but I am open for the Highlander/Lady pairing. Send me a message.

To everyone who has replied to this, please tag me in your post so that I can get an alert as I have no clue as to change the reminders on here.

Hello ^^

Would you be interested in brainstorming an original modern or medieval fantasy? Was thinking either supernatural x human or supernatural x supernatural.

Hope to hear from you! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump! I have a thread open in Group Search for Game of Thrones if someone wants to do group kind of rping.

Hoooowdy!

You can call Mav as everyone here in the forums gave me that nickname ~ I'm 20 going on 21 in a few weeks and I'm a full time worker for an aviation company with whacky schedules. However, I make the time to roleplay throughout the week due to my enjoyment of writing and collaborating ideas!

Im not entirely sure if you are still searching for a Marvel roleplay or not-- just wanted to verify on that haha xD 

Hoooowdy!

You can call Mav as everyone here in the forums gave me that nickname ~ I'm 20 going on 21 in a few weeks and I'm a full time worker for an aviation company with whacky schedules. However, I make the time to roleplay throughout the week due to my enjoyment of writing and collaborating ideas!

Im not entirely sure if you are still searching for a Marvel roleplay or not-- just wanted to verify on that haha xD 

At the moment, I am encased around Game of Thrones, but depending on which marvel you wanted to do, I can let you know if I can or not.

Bumps, please check out Game of Thrones anyone? under the Fandom group check! Looking for people to do both canons and OCs (my CO-Writer and I will discuss as to how many OCs you are allowed to have).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back