• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

I really need your help

A text pinged on her phone. With out looking, she clicked on the notification. A sigh left her lips as he eyes scanned the top of the thread. Luna. Groaning, the brunette rolled over and pulled sheets to cover her bare chest. Heaving a sigh, Brooke placed her legs around the side of bed while she stared down at her phone in disbelief. What the fuck did Luna want? Why was she texting her out of the blue? Brooke’s eyebrows pinched together in frustration as she’s typed out her response.

Kerra stirred beside her mumbling incoherently and grabbing onto Brooke’s waist. Brooke gave the girl a half hearted smile.

“What’s wrong..” Kerra said softly, sitting up to press a kiss to Brooke’s exposed shoulder. Brooke half-ignored her, continuing her messaging with Luna.

my car starter got wet and it won’t start and I think I need to go to the hospital

An onslaught of curses left Brookes mouth as her mind fully comprehended the words. Biting her lip, she flew into action, grabbing her clothes from off the heap on the floor and throwing them on.

“Wait.. What’s going on?” Kerra asked, watching the whole scene unfold. Brooke stopped, remembering Kerra.

“Luna needs my help.” She replied easily, bending down to press her lips to her forehead, in a sweet goodbye. Grabbing her keys and throwing on her jacket, brooke wasted little time in rushing to her car and hopping into the driver seat. Only to speed off towards a very worried Luna.
——

The pale skinned beauty was already standing out, per Brookes request. She wanted to waste no time in driving to her urgent care so, she texted her on the drive at an unusually long red light.

“Hey..” she said quietly as Luna slipped into the passenger seat.

“Don’t worry, you don’t have to say anything..” Brooke let her foot off the brake and sped off towards the local urgent care. She really hoped that the weren’t busy ass hell and thankfully, there was only a couple cars parked in the parking lot as the tires crunched under the asphalt of the parking lot. Brooke found the nearest parking spot, not caring about how she parked and wasted no time rushing Luna inside the urgent care.

The wait was awkward. There was a pit in the bottom of Brooke’s stomach from the silence that stretched between them for miles. She didn’t know what to say. Her angry, pain regret had all be washed away when Luna said she needed her helped. Brooke had dropped everything but.. she couldn’t help but wonder if Luna would do the same for her? Even if the weren’t on great terms, especially with the way that Luna had went about things and how she had ended their brief relationship.

“Bowings?” The door slid open, revealing a tired looking nurse. The two exchanged a look.

“Do you want me to go with you?” She asked, biting the inside of her cheek. She gave Luna a soft smile when she shook her head no and then sat back, to wait for her.

It took only 30 mins for luna to walk back out those door again. Brooke was in the middle of phone call to Kerra when she had walked back over to her.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?” She asked, searching Luna’s face. Luna’s eyes were red and puffy like she had been crying.

“Luna.. what did they say?”

Jpg

Brooke

♡coded by uxie♡

Summer wasn’t feeling so good and the awful weather wasn’t making her feel any better. She’d been feeling queasy for weeks leading up today. Today had been the worst of them all. Her skin was hot and clammy, making her want to curl up in Isaiah’s big bed and wallow around and be babied by the love of her life. The storm coming through, raging it’s winds against the side of Isaiah’s apartment building made for the perfect conditions to hunker down and feel terrible.

Now, Summer wasn’t stupid. She was a smart girl she always had been but, for some reason the girl couldn’t put two and two together, with the uneasy feeling she felt deep in her soul, permeating every crack and crevice in her brain. It wasn’t until she noticed the lack of her monthly cycle, did it click.

The pee stick came out to a whopping 25.95. She opted for couple of the digital ones so she could get the most accurate results. She bought them on a whim, not completely sure what the outcome would be but, she wanted to absolutely sure and with the way she had been feeling lately there was little doubt. She knew, her body knew. It was giving her all the signs but still, a tiny part of her wanted it to be just a stomach bug.

Summer brought her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs while Isaiah stirred the big pot on the stove. Anxiety chewed away at her, making her chew on her bottom lip aggressively. The minutes tick by. A cup of her pee sat on the counter of Isaiah’s bathroom. Everything was riding on this test. Her and Isaiah’s life could be changed by a pee stick.

The wind raging out side only added fuel to the fire and made it very hard to hear the faint ticking from a stick of plastic. It wasn’t until the wind had died down she hear the single. Her heart leapt into her throat, her mouth becoming dry. Summer scrambled out the bed, rushing over to the tiny stick. Nothing could’ve prepared her for it’s results.

Pregnant

“Hope you’re ready for some soup..”

Isaiah’s words fell on deaf ears. Her lips parted, letting out a squeak as warm tears leaked from her eyes. A soft knock made her jump out of her skin.

“Summer, are you in there?” She mumbled a quiet yes, unable to think of anything else. The sound of the door knob made her look up from the tiny little words and to Isaiah’s worried face.

“Is it… positive?” The tears wouldn’t stop. She didn’t know if they were happy or sad tears. She was just .. overwhelmed. By everything, from the harsh winds to the pounding of the heavy rains. Slowly, she nodded her head and let out a choked sob, crumpling into Isaiah’s chest with the test still clutched in her hand. After a long cry, she pulled away and looked into Isaiah’s eyes.

“I’m pregnant..” she said softly.

“I’m.. we’re going to be parents.”

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Eloise Evermore
a93197da6de195b0fc76da63f6549ec50d0d76c6.gif

Eloise clutched Pumpkin to her chest while Ryan marched over to the door to shoo off Blu. The idea of her sister now showing up unannounced scared the hell out of her. She wasn't ready to see her or even deal with her yet. The anger from being left alone would probably make Eloise say all the wrong things.
But that's not who was at the door. There was no female voice demanding to see Eloise or talk to Eloise. She peaked around the corner to see Ryan looking mortified by whoever it was. A frown pinched her lips together, "Ryan who is tha-" But she was cut off by the man blowing Ryan to the ground. Pumpkin was instantly scared by the sudden commotion and jumped out of Eloise's arms to take off to the bedroom, most likely to hide under the bed.
Anger coursed through Eloise. Who was this man and what right did he have to burst into their apartment and attack Ryan? Taking out her phone, she was about to dial 911 until the man said her name. Whoever this man was, Ryan clearly didn't like, "if you don't leave I'm calling the cops." She stated, trying her best to mask the fear in her voice but utterly failing. This random man brought her back to who her mom would bring home and if he was anything like them, there was definitely reason to call the police.
And just as she about to press the call button, Ryan was stood up and shoved toward the hallway where she was standing. She reached her hands out to steady him while the man lit up a cigarette. Why was he calling Ryan Danny? But all of it pieced together when the man introduced himself as Ryan's father. Eloise knew there was a reason that Ryan didn't give her his whole past, and now she understood why. This man was terrible. Probably worse than Eloise's mom.
Eloise didn't bother shaking the mans hand, in fact she recoiled away as if he were poison, "get the fuck out of my house." She seethed and pressed the call button for for 911. It rang a few times before the 911 operator answered, "hi yes. I have an attacker in my apartment? I live on 312 Rosemary bend. Apartment 204. Please hurry, he's armed." She lied at the end, keeping the woman on the phone in case Ryan's dad were to do anything more.

Gently, she placed her hand on Ryan's back and the guy was practically vibrating. This man must have done some terrible things to Ryan to garner this reaction from him. By default, Eloise hated his father. And it wouldn't be long until the grimy sleezeball had to leave before getting arrested.

Mentions: Ryan - geminiy geminiy

TW: miscarriage, self deprecation.
Luna Bowings
ee4fbc2293841b79d77029cb9565992f.gif

Two days ago
The morning sickness had become unbearable for Luna. Every day she'd been cuddled on the floor in a blanket beside the toilet, waiting for the next roll of nausea hit. She hated this and she had no idea what was wrong with her. That is, until she googled her symptoms, seeing whether or not it was worth it to go to the doctors office.
But google said she only needed one thing. A pregnancy test. The thought hadn't even crossed her mind. Over the past five years she and Mason had been so careful. But she knew now it was because of Halloween. That was the first time they hadn't even thought of using protection because of the lust that ran through them after they exchanged their "I love you's." It seemed so pointless now. Her misery now was all for nothing as Mason was off doing whatever, or whoever, he wanted. He hadn't spoken to her practically since their date at the vineyard.
So Luna ordered herself a pregnancy test and saltine crackers from Uber Eats. She was almost impatient as she watched the mans little car drive around the city until he was at her house. Standing up to grab the order from her door step was enough to make her throw up once more. But she needed to take the test just to at least rule out one thing.
Of course though, all her fears hit her all at once as the little pink plus sign glowed bright on the test.

Present
This was the worst pain Luna had ever been through. As the rain came down outside, Luna laid curled up on the couch, tears running down her face as each pinch and pull of whatever her uterus was up to sent waves of pain throughout her body. Desperately she called Mason, again and again but with no answer. She'd have to drive herself to the hospital. So, she pulled on a comfy and very oversized sweater before she made her way out to her car. The thing wasn't starting. The piece of shit was definitely not taking her to the hospital.
She wouldn't be able to afford an ambulance, she had no friends, but she risked messaging Brooke. The girls hadn't spoken since Halloween. Which was completely fair. Luna had done something terrible, and this was probably the karma coming back to her. Bringing her knees up to rest against the steering wheel, she sent Brooke a text. She didn't bother giving the girl full details but hoped that she would at least help if she knew some of the situation. Luna already knew what this was. She'd seen it in movies and she read it online. But she couldn't deal with the pain it was brining her.

It didn't take too long for Brooke to pull up to her house and Luna transferred cars, wordlessly getting in to Brooke's vehicle. Not wanting to get blood on Brooke's seat, Luna sat on the edge and held on to the dash board. Her knuckles white from how hard she was gripping it. If she talked then she would pass out. She didn't want that to happen so she stayed silent the whole ride and throughout the waiting room. The only time the two spoke was when Brooke asked if she wanted her to come. Luna silently shook her head. She knew what this was and she didn't want Brooke to see how weak she was going to be when the news was confirmed.
And it was. Luna had lost the baby. The oops baby that Mason had no idea about was gone, "I'm just gonna give you one now to subside the pain and bleeding. But I'll write you a prescription as well in case it gets bad throughout these next few days." The nurse told her, sympathy obvious in her tone. Luna said nothing as she took the pain killer and the paper. Tears stung her eyes as she stood to leave. The woman could see just how broken Luna was and rubbed her back as she assisted her out of the room and back to the waiting room.
She could barely look at Brooke. This was Luna's karma for being such a terrible person. She deserved this. But he concern on Brooke's face broke her. Quietly, she mumbled, "can we go outside?" With that the followed Brooke outside to stand under the awning of the hospital entrance. when they were finally alone and away from the people in the waiting room, Luna turned to Brooke, "I found out a few days ago that I am... was... pregnant. I just had a miscarriage." And this is finally when Luna broke down. Leaning against the wall, she covered her face with her hand as tears began to roll down her face.

Mentions: Brooke and Mason - vixe vixe

It was her 3rd maybe 4th glass of wine as the winds raged outside side and the rain pelted down on her townhome’s roof. She had lost track of how much wine she was putting in her body but she didn’t care. It was the only thing keeping her from jumping out her skin every-time a loud clash of thunder shook her home. It didn’t help that she was all alone in her massive house. All of her bands mates were out doing whatever, with god knows who so here she sat, drinking herself in a coma and Luca.. god she didn’t even want to think about Luca anymore.

Everything had been so easy at first.. there were things she was willing to look past because frankly, she just didn’t care. But now, her feelings for him grew inside of her like a nasty mold that just wouldn’t go away and no matter how much you tried to scrub it, it only came back bigger and nastier than the last time. So, she figured ignoring him like she ignored all her problems that he would eventually go away. She hadn’t responded to his texts in weeks, at first she would read them but lately, she had been just leaving him on delivered.

Ophelia threw back the last of her wine and got up from her comfy spot on her couch and ambled into her kitchen to grab another glass. With the wine secured she sat back down on the couch, covering her legs with her comfort blanket. A loud banging on her front door almost made her drop her red wine all over her cream couch.

“Who the fuck is that? It’s pouring outside.” With a dizzy head and a lack of better judgement she stood, blinking rapidly from how quickly she shot up from the cushions. Placing the glass on her coffee table she straightened up, smoothing down her clothes right as the doorbell began ringing over and over, cutting into her ears like sharp knife.

“Oh for fuck sake..” she grumbled, reluctantly shuffling over to her door. Thankfully her buzzed brain thought it was a good idea to check the peephole before she swung the door open to reveal The last person she wanted to see, Luca Giovanni. He was soaked to the bone, little water droplets dripped from his dark hair and he was very obviously wasted.

“What the fuck.. Luca?”

“I’m sorry.” He was leaned up against the doorframe, “I’m fucking sorry, okay?”

Ophelia’s brows pinched together in both frustration and confusion and she sighed in exasperation, shaking her head.

“You’re so fucking drunk right now Luca.” She stated turning away, her hand on the door to slam it in his face. She didn’t want to see him especially if he was hammered out of his mind.

“Go ho-“

Luca’s lips were on hers in an instant, stealing her wine riddle breath away from the safe confines of her lungs. With her inebriated mind it took her a while to recognize what was happening. Luca had touched her before but never in this way and never with his lips on hers.. it felt right but so, so wrong. Why would he break all of his rules just for her? What the hell did all of this mean? After a tense moment, Ophelia fully melted into his arms, attacking his lips with a passion she didn’t even know she was capable. He desperately pulled at her hips, and found her hands gripping his shirt, trying to pull him as close as possible.

It wasn’t until she couldn’t breathe anymore did she come back to her senses. Frantically she pulled away, putting some distance in between the two of them.

“What the hell.. was that?” She could still feel the way his whiskey coated lips felt against her own and her heart ached for him to kiss her again but another part of her was frustrated. He couldn’t mean that.. he was just drunk. He probably wouldn’t even remember this tomorrow morning.

“Fuck you Luca..” she exhaled, shakily.

“That wasn’t fair..” Her hands balled up into fists as she inched close to him. She needed to give him a piece of her mind.

“You’re just fucking drunk.” She was gripping his damp shirt now, “that didn’t mean anything..” she swallowed hard trying to get her voice to stop from cracking. It must’ve been the wine because she couldn’t stop the tears from falling freely.

singer

Ophelia

♡coded by uxie♡

• mood
    concerned for the weather.
    outfit
    link
    tags
    Not Meat Not Meat (dani).

now playing: like the rain (live) - clint black

Quentin rushed into his laundry room, grabbing a couple of towels from the shelf where they were stored. Dani must have been freezing. It wasn't exactly warm outside anymore now that it was November. It wasn't long before he returned with said towels, wrapping them around Danielle as tightly as he could without hurting her. He couldn't imagine being stuck in the middle of a storm like this. But before he had the chance to speak, she cut him off with fresh tears running freely down her cheeks. It hurt him to see her like that. And to know that her apartment was gone, just like that? It was like a knife being twisted in his heart right about now. So Quentin did the only thing that he could do in this moment - wrap his arms around her and pull her close to him. He didn't care that she was sopping wet, or that she was trekking water through his apartment. What he needed was for Dani to feel safe in his embrace. He could provide the stability that life hadn't given her. He pressed a gentle kiss to the top of her head before letting her go, looking her directly in the eyes.

"All of that stuff can be replaced. What matters now is that you're safe with me. You're going to stay here until your apartment gets fixed, and I'm not taking no for an answer. I'm going to go plate our food. Go get changed into some clothes. I have a pair of sweatpants and a shirt you can wear." He could see that her bag, too, which probably contained her clothes, was dripping water. He wasn't going to let her stay chilled to the bone in wet clothes. She would just get sick, and he couldn't bear to see her like that. Quentin took the bags of food that Danielle had come in with, bringing them into the kitchen. He did as he said he was going to do, plating the meals on two separate plates. It smelled heavenly, despite being rained upon. He got two wine glasses out from a cabinet too, after remembering that she had brought various bottles for them to try. Perhaps it would take her mind off of the disaster striking outside.

He came out of the kitchen, placing the two plates and glasses down on the coffee table in front of the couch. "Food's ready. Which wine did you want to try first?" Quentin decided that tonight would be a Dani night. She would call the shots tonight. She deserved it after all the shit she had been through already. He sat down on the plush sofa, sinking back into the cushioning behind him. "Let's just forget about all of it tonight, yeah? We can talk about anything else on your mind. How does that sound?" Quentin gazed into her eyes, a smile resting on his lips. Tomorrow, they'd face the aftermath of the storm. But tonight, they could sit back and relax. They wouldn't be able to do anything else while the storm raged on anyway.
    quentin kane.
    © reveriee

Luca Giovanni
16e0dc3b86e7231b522723877451.gif

Luca could feel the girls hesitation with the kiss at first, but he pushed through, pulling her close as he deepened the kiss. He hated that he made her feel this way. He was a piece of shit, and at first he had embraced that but now it made him feel like the worst person in the world. Ophelia didn't deserve any of the treatment he had been giving her. At first neither of them cared as long as they were naked in a bed but somewhere along the way they both had caught feelings.
As she melted into his kiss, he closed the door behind him, staying on the entrance carpet so that he wouldn't made a mess of the floor anywhere else as water dripped off of him. If she hadn't pulled away the kiss probably would have been taking farther but it was almost like she couldn't get away from him fast enough.
Narrowing his eyes, he looked at the girl confused as he leaned his back against the door. She was swearing at him now? What the fuck had he done wrong? "Just shut the fuck up Oph. You want me to kiss you, you don't want me to kiss you... What the fuck do you want from me? To profess my love and climb up your balcony like a regular ol' Romeo or some shit?" He asked as she grabbed his shirt. It's not like he loved her but there were feelings there that he didn't know how to deal with.
"You'd think by now, you'd know me." He muttered, shoving his hands into his damp jean pockets. The kiss was the most he had done for her since they started seeing each other. It was a step for Luca. One that he wasn't ready to take but for Ophelia he did. And now she was standing here, swearing at him after he did kiss her. Shaking his head he scoffed, "maybe this is why I didn't kiss you in the first place. Knew you'd overreact." He said, his words harsh. Maybe now this was his chance to push her away, make her not want him.
"Maybe we should just go back to ignoring each other. Fuck whoever you want cause I don't care. I'm over it." He told her and stood up straight. He was hurt. He was drunk. And it probably wasn't the best idea for him to drive home but he no longer wanted to be in this house with her. He made his gesture, he tried, and she didn't accept it. So now he was done.

Mentions: Ophelia - vixe vixe

scroll

The DJ

Dani

mood

Upset

outfit

Quentins apartment

interactions

Quentin

Droplets of water dripped from her nose.

Danielle didn't want to move further into Quentins apartment in fear that the water dripping off of her would destroy his floors further. At least at the door it would make sense for there to be water damage. Just standing there she could feel the shivers set in. It was warmer in the apartment but the cold water that seeped into her skin had chilled her to the bone. The only heat touching her skin was the warm tears rolling down her cheeks. Even those tears turned cold after a moment.

Quentins embrace was warm and shocking to her. Everything in her wanted to pull away from him so she didn't get him soaked as well but the warmth of his skin against hers pulled her in. She melted into his arms, burying her face into his chest as she sobbed. when he pulled away she looked up at him. The tears in her eyes gently pooled onto her cheeks and slowly stopped as he spoke.

Danielle had never fully noticed how gentle Quentin was with her until now. He was always kind and sweet but she had never fully realized just how delicately he held her. Especially now in her fragile state, Quentin was careful with her as if she was a porcelain doll.

Danielle nodded and pulled the towel he had wrapped around her tight against her body before heading of toward his bedroom. She very quickly found a change of clothes and dried herself off the best she could before changing. Dani took her sopping wet clothes into the bathroom and hung them up over the shower so they could drip dry. they would still have to be washed but at least this way they wouldn't get moldy or anything sitting in a pile on the floor. As she walked back toward the living room, Danielle used the towel to dry her hair. Her tears had now dried and she was feeling less shattered. Perhaps the cold mixed with the storm and the sight of her apartment had been too much all at once.

Being there now with Quentin was definitely helping, though. She felt calmer and less emotional. Although she tried to avoid the thought of all of her precious memories floating in the pools of water in her home. Danielle sat on her spot on the couch, pulling her knees up to her chest as she waited for Quentin to come back with their food. She felt bad that their dinner had gotten so much water on it. It probably wouldn't be as good.

A small smile formed on her lips when Quentin arrived with their food and a few of the wines that she had grabbed on her way home. In all honesty she forgot that she had packed those into her bag. Of course Quentin wouldn't forget. It was sweet the way that he tried to take her mind off of what was going on around them. Danielle wrapped her arms around her legs and rested her chin on her knees.

"How about the one with the blue label? I've never tried it before." Sitting there with Quentin made her feel warm. As if this was where she was meant to be. As much as Quentin was trying to distract her Danielle's mind couldn't help but wander as they sat there. It was awful but she wasn't very hungry despite the amazing smell of the food in front of them. Perhaps the events of the evening had taken more of a toll on her than she thought.

"Are you sure you're okay with me staying here? I don't mind getting a hotel or something until my place is up and running again... Or until I know if I have to find a new place." Danielle sighed, placing her forehead on her knees so she could hide her face. She prayed that the lump in her throat would go away. "I just don't want to burden you or anything. I don't know how long I'm going to be out of a house."

ryan murphy.
"You can run, you can hide, but I will fucking find you."
[heavy tw: child abuse, drug use, ptsd, physical violence, death]

Everything seemed to slow down, forcing Ryan to focus on every little feeling that plagued his body, mind, and soul. The smell of alcohol, the bruises forming on his ribs, the sound of rain and wind battering the apartment building, the wolfish grin that taunted him behind ashes and embers. His body began to shrink, years of wear and tear and flight seeping from his muscles.

Suddenly, he was five, listening to his parents fight in the bedroom of their tiny apartment. Ryan was alone in the living room, trying desperately to distract himself by counting the tiles on the mildew covered ceiling. Eventually he fell asleep on the carpet, knees curled up to his chest and tiny hands clamped over his ears to drown out the noise.

Suddenly, he was nine, being babysat by some woman he didn't know while his parents shot up in the corner. He didn't mind seeing them like that, all zoned out and shaky. At least if they were high, they weren't fighting. At least if they were down, they wouldn't hit him, wouldn't yell, wouldn't touch him. The woman taught him how to put on a great show to get people to give him money. He decided that he'd never do what she did to get by.

Suddenly, he was ten, being taught how to steal from stores by a few kids at the group home he found himself at. He wouldn't be there forever, only until his mother got out of jail, so he had to know how to get by on his own when she did. He sat awake at night, wondering where his dad was and why he never came looking.

Suddenly, he was twelve, walking the streets in the middle of the night to try and find his mother. She'd walked off again in a fit of rage after another argument with his father. She'd taken something, a few pills in the palm of her hand, before wandering off. Ryan called out for her, begged her not to leave, begged her to help him as his father's anger turned towards him. He never saw her again.

Suddenly, he was fifteen, lying to a store owner to try and get some real employment. 'We don't hire street rats,' she'd spat, 'go somewhere else'. With no money in his pockets, he returned back to the alleyway where his father had set up camp for the two of them. He was met with a glass bottle smashed over his head, cutting deep into his scalp. At least the scar would be hidden by his hair.

Suddenly, he was seventeen, being told that he didn't have the credits he needed to graduate. How was he supposed to have time for school when his days were spent begging, stealing, running and his nights spent begging, hiding, fighting. He never set foot in a school again.

Suddenly, he was a baby, born into a family that couldn't care less about his life.

He wanted to disappear, run, fight, die, anything to get his father away from him. Yet there he was, frozen in time, unable to move his limbs made of lead.

"312 Rosemary bend. Apartment 204."

Ryan's blood ran cold as his gaze shifted from his father to Eloise. In an instant, his father's expression began to drop. The charm, albeit fake charm, melted away to rage, to a glare that held decades worth of rage, of addiction, of disgust. Matthew Murphy didn't like when people told on him, the abuse only got worse whenever Ryan had attempted to call him out. As Eloise spoke into the phone, Ryan could see the target switch from him to Eloise, the cigarette flickering between his teeth was thrown to the floor and ground into the floorboards with his boot.

"El, no," Ryan managed out just as Matthew began to walk forward. His hands were clenched into tight fists at his sides.

"Now, now, what have you done, little girl?" Matthew taunted, "I was only here to have a talk. It's been a good long while since I've seen Danny, you see, and now you've gone and made it this whole thing," Matthew groaned as he continued down the hall, "He's a liar, you know, I don't know why you're trying to protect him."

Matthew grabbed Ryan by the shirt and slammed him against the wall before reaching into his pocket and freeing from it a knife, a switchblade freed from its sheath with a swish. As he lifted the blade, Matthew looked over to Eloise and smiled.
"Has he told you about the juvie time? He's quite the thief, our Danny, though it was the assault he committed against me that got him put away. Did he leave out that little detail?" Matthew asked with a smirk, ignoring Ryan's struggles against his arms that crushed him into the drywall and plaster and paint. "What about school? Did he tell you that he never graduated? Danny never was too good with books, or anything for that matter," Matthew turned back to Ryan and pressed the blade to Ryan's cheek, "just a useless little rat who lies to people to let him in. Fuck," Matthew laughed, "he didn't even tell you his real name, did you, Daniel? Did you lie to this poor girl?" Matthew threw Ryan to the side, now exposing Eloise and leaving her without Ryan as a boundary. Ryan's ears rang as his skull skipped off the floor, his vision swimming as he struggled to climb to his feet. "I raised you better than that, boy."

Ryan's eyes stung with tears. He hadn't been using her, Ryan could promise that, but his father wasn't wrong. Ryan had been leaving out details, major and important details, of his life to keep Eloise from knowing who he really had been before Rosemary Beach, why he'd even been on the run in the first place. He'd fabricated this whole story, lied about where he came from, lied about his family, his past, his record, his identity. All of it, sans the story about the necklace, had been a lie.

Matthew was closing in on Eloise, pressing her backwards into the living room. Knife still in hand, his spare hand reached out to grab Eloise by the shoulder. He leaned down, breath reeking of tobacco and booze, as he grinned in her face.

"You should get out of here, girl, I wouldn't want you to see what I'm about to do," Matthew warned, though he shifted, his hand sliding down Eloise's arm, "unless you want to stick around to celebrate?"

Ryan saw red. He didn't know how his legs began to work, or how he gained the energy to sprint, or how he crossed the room in such few steps. But there he was, tackling his body into Matthew as the pair flipped over the couch and crashing into the coffee table. Fists were flying, a few landed onto Ryan's face. His nose crunched, blood began to trickle over his lips and down his chin. Ryan didn't feel it, didn't know that the knife had cut a deep groove into his bicep as they'd gone flying. The knife was now across the room, well out of reach.
He didn't know what happened next. There were fists, hits, kicks, screams. Somewhere in the distance, there were red and blue lights flashing. Matthew was almost down. Just a few more hits and he'd be gone, the reign of terror over. Ryan could finally be at peace. One more blow to the head and it would all be over. Ryan had Matthew, who was still laughing like a goddamn psychopath, lifted up off the ground by his tee shirt, fist raised to strike the final blow.

Ryan couldn't do it.

His fingers loosened and Matthew dropped to the ground, coughing and sputtering as he struggled to get to his feet. Ryan just stood there in the middle of the living room, sirens growing closer, as Matthew turned to him.

"I will always find you," Matthew threatened as he began to rush out the door, "you're fucking mine to do with what I please. You can run, you can hide, but I will fucking find you."

Ryan charged Matthew again, who took the opportunity to sprint out the door and down the stairs. Ryan paused at the top, his mind swimming as he collapsed to the ground. The sirens were growing closer but simply not close enough to catch his father, he was sure of it.

He looked down at his shirt, stained maroon with the blood of both himself and his father. His knuckles were throbbing and bruised, cracked open and bleeding in spots. Pulling himself off the ground, he stumbled back into the apartment by leaning on the walls, his feet dragging along the hardwood floor. As Eloise came into view, Ryan's stomach shrank. His mother had looked like that more than once, the fear of being next, the disgust and confusion. Eloise didn't deserve to look like that, to feel like that.

The walls that had crumbled built up again in seconds.

"There you have it," Ryan scoffed, wiping the blood from his nose with the back of his hand, "my history. Satisfied with your fucking answer?"

He had to leave.
eloise, dickhead father| the apartment | oya | travelbypages travelbypages

coded by weldherwings.

Emily Charter
943b02e59835a96cdcb52d21cdc815a2d7edd73b.gif

Emily didn't quite know why she was choosing to entertain this thing with Owen. As he stood there in the rain, a small feeling of joy washed over her. Like leaving him out here was revenge for everything he did to her. How he emotionally ruined her. She wasn't the same old Emily she was before she met him. But every piece of herself that she gave to him, he crumpled up and stepped on. He didn't appreciate her for who she was and what she offered. But now she had a piece of him.
As he stood there, apologizing for everything he had done, Emily couldn't help but hear the doubt ringing through her mind. After he had slept with Carmen and before they had gone to Hawaii, he told her almost exactly the same things. She couldn't bring herself to believe him, not a single word that left his mouth rang true to her. Whether he did or not, Emily was just tired of hearing the same things over and over again. This time she wouldn't crash into his arms and make love to him. No. She had a boyfriend to think about, she was sober, and she had a baby to take care of. She didn't need his apologies to continue on with her life.
But then again, she'd seen her sister, Eloise, grow up without her dad. Emily's dad. How she spoke to Emily, craving at least a hello from him, or a happy birthday from him. "I don't accept your apology..." She told Owen, her tone now more steady and harsh, "but if you come in we can lay some ground rules if you want to be a part of this babies life." She told him and stepped back to let him in, "stay here." She said and went to grab a towel from the hallway cupboard, "dry yourself off." She told him and walked to the dining room. It was the closest thing to the front door and if anything went wrong she could easily ask him to leave.
When they were both sat, opposite sides of the table, Emily crossed her arms over her belly again, "I'll get a contract formally made up, with lawyers and everything, but for now you'll just have to trust my word okay?" She told him, staring at him from across the table over the candlelight, "I... I'm okay with you being in the babies life. I don't want him or her to be as fucked up as you, or as lonely as Eloise. People who grew up without dads. But, I will say a few things." She paused, her mind racing, "I don't want child support. I don't want you holding that over my head. For the first year with the baby, they won't be alone with you. At all. Seeing how it's been three months without you, you won't be attending doctors appointments but you can have a copy of whatever documents afterward."
She waited for a reaction from him, and when there wasn't one she spoke again, "No girlfriends. And I mean none whatsoever around the baby. I don't care to know who you're dating- or fucking, but that's your own business. And whenever you want to visit the baby, you have to ask me and either me or Cain have to be present." She ended. There would probably be more. But as of right now she didn't trust Owen or what he had to offer. "None of this is because I hate you. But you're going to have to work very hard to gain my trust back. Especially after you told me to get rid of it." She told him through teary eyes. The hormones were getting to her.

Mentions: Owen - fieldofclover fieldofclover

Eloise Evermore
jenna-ortega.gif

Clearly the man didn't like that Eloise had called the police, because the way he began to look at her was as if he was going to attack her the same way he had Ryan. Backing up, more behind Ryan, she prayed that the cops would arrive fast. The man again, diverted his anger toward Ryan, pushing him against the wall as he began to list off every bad thing Ryan had done. She wanted to tell him that whatever Ryan had done to him that landed Ryan in juvie, he probably deserved it. This man was clearly a monster and the way Ryan would act out to get locked up, his father deserved it. But Eloise was too scared to speak as he continued.
And Eloise couldn't care less about the school thing. She dropped out to work so that they wouldn't lose their trailer while he mom dozed off on drugs in the bedroom, too inhibited to work. But his name got her. She didn't know his real name. He was Ryan and she refused to believe anything else.
But then he threw Ryan and began to approach her, causing her to take more steps back from him. She could smell everything he took. It reeked off him, "just go..." She choked out, hoping her pathetic attempt to get the man to leave would work. Obviously it didn't. Tears stung her eyes when he was practically standing in front of her. Her whole body was shaking as she turned her head away from him when his hand ran down her arm.
Eloise didn't know what to do or say. Instead she moved to crouch behind the couch as Ryan took on his dad, blood spurting, the crack of bones filling her ears. She didn't know how much more fear she could take. But then she heard the distant sirens, approaching closer. And just like that, his dad was gone. Slowly she stood, her whole body shaking with tears streaming down her face. She'd experienced her fair amount of abuse in her life but this was just... His dad was a psychopath. Hugging her arms around herself, she stared at Ryan. She wanted to run to him, console him, but she was frozen in place as she watched his demeanor change right before her eyes.
"There you have it, my history. Satisfied with your fucking answer?" And there he was, the man who hid himself from her. Who's eyes went blank with every question she asked. "I can fix this..." Her voice was shaky. How could she fix this? She'd spent her whole life trying to fix everyone around her, "I can save us." She told him, stepping closer to him to insect his wounds. Up close he looked wrecked. She'd have to see if her car could start to take him to the hospital, or maybe the police could give them a ride. She had to fix this. Stepping passed him she began to frantically look for first aid supplies, something temporary at least until they could take him to get fixed up, "I got this. I got you." She told him as she poured some alcohol onto a cloth to clean up the cut.

Mentions: Ryan - geminiy geminiy

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

calm

alesia's apartment

scenario:

you called

Salem Luduvici

There's something about Alesia Fargo, that drew Salem to her. The moment he met her, it was like he couldn't look away. He hated seeing the look on her face when she thought he would be like Kaz. That disgusting man used her without mercy and it took everything in him, not to send out a price on his head for it. She was innocent, well as innocent as you can be working at Vixxen, and now she was scared of everything that he tells her was a lie. He knew better than to get into a sleeping together arrangement with someone that works for him but the moment that his lips met hers, he was a goner.

He craved her.

She was the only one aside from his sister, allowed in his office. The only one that calmed him, from the storm in his mind that became a hurricane the moment someone tries to touch or look at what is his. And that's why he stays in the office when Alesia on the spotlight. Seeing others try and lose at a chance with her, fills him with pride but a kind of jealousy that he never felt before. It was the same for Scarlett, but instead of feeling of jealousy, he gets the feeling of protectiveness, the need to defend and protect his sister in a way that he wasn't able to before. And now adding Alesia, it's a miracle that Bea hasn't had to bail him out of jail yet.

He wasn't planning to go anywhere since the storm outside, was going crazy but then he got a message from Alesia saying that her lights went out, and he was up and out with a box of supplies that he had collected for storms such as these. It took him 15 minutes to get to her and he let himself in, as he goes up to her building. He knocks on the door softly and waits for her to open the door.

Bonjour chérie, je suis là." He told her softly as he smiles softly at her.

"if you call, I'll come running."

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

Alesia Fargo
a7d8ea988ee1ce517d6433d366da6d249b01b812.gifv

Alesia hated being trapped in the dark. She hated how lonely her apartment felt with the low glow of the few candles she owned. Every time lightening crashed or thunder sounded she couldn't help but jump. She'd experienced a few hurricanes in her time at Rosemary Beach but then again, she'd always had Kaz. He would hold her in those times that the weather was so bad that leaving the apartment wasn't an option. But he hurt her and now he was gone.
But there was Salem. She knew it was wrong falling for yet another owner of the club, but there was something about Salem that was so much different than what Kaz had to offer. He was sweet to her, he protected her, and even now he was bringing her supplies for the storm. He was driving through the storm, for her. She knew her heart fluttered for him every time she saw or spoke to him despite all she did to push those feelings aside. She couldn't help it. He had an affect on her that no one else had been able to give her. Not even Kaz.
When she heard the knock on the door she quickly rushed over, knocking her toe on the coffee table in her rush, "ow, fuck fuck fuck." She grumbled, limping across the floor to let him in. Sitting on the entryway bench she clutched her foot to try and ease the pain. "I bumped my toe..." She grumbled again, pushing the door wider for him to enter, "sorry. Not the introduction I was hoping to give." She said just as another roll of thunder and lightening hit, jumping a little. "Fuck... Sorry." She said and stood, closing and locking the door behind him.
When she was finally composed, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, holding him a moment before smiling up at him, "thank you for coming, despite the embarrassment." With that, the girl led him in to her dimly lit apartment and took a seat on the couch.

Mentions: Salem - r e i r e i

ryan murphy.
"I wish I never met you."
heavy tw: child abuse, drug use, ptsd, physical violence, death

There was a deep ache in Ryan’s sides that seemed to worsen with each shaky breath, yet he found himself hyperventilating. The breath wasn’t enough to keep him from growing dizzy, the exhale wasn’t enough to breathe the anger from his core. All he could do was look, frozen in time and unable to move, as Eloise began to cry.

There she was, the woman of Ryan’s dreams, in front of him with the look of a person who had seen something they couldn’t stomach. Ryan had seen this look before, usually from his mother when his father had gone a step too far, but there was something about Eloise that made it hit harder, deeper. As quickly as she’d faltered, Eloise was muttering some words about ‘saving them’ and getting a first aid kit.

Ryan couldn’t move. Instead, he waited in spot as Eloise returned with a cloth soaked in alcohol, simply focusing on the blood dripping from his nose and the burn in his ribs.

Eloise raised the cloth to his arm. The sting pulled Ryan out of the trance he’d been locked in, roughly jerking away and stopping himself from shoving Eloise’s hand off his skin.

Something snapped, a wire that had been tense for far too long.

“Fuck Eloise, don’t you get it?” Ryan snapped, tears stinging in the back of his throat. “There’s no ‘saving’ this. Why do you think I never told you about any of that,” Ryan continued to yell, gesturing to the door to the apartment, which still sat open, “why I never said a fucking word about my life before you? It comes back, it always comes back, and there’s nothing that will fix that! Not me, not you, not fate. Fucking nothing will stop my life from coming back. So stop pretending like you can magically whisk it away.”

Ryan raised his hands to his head, brushing his fingers through his hair as he pulled at the locks. Fuck, he couldn’t do this. He turned to Eloise, dropping his hands to his side. Slowly, at first no more than a heavy breath, Ryan began to laugh as he shook his head.

“Halloween, you wanted to know something fun about me? Here it is,” Ryan took a shaky breath, “I grew up on the streets in Boston. My parents were addicts, they fucked around and hurt people and hurt themselves and forgot I even existed. I’ve stolen, I’ve fought, I’ve begged, I’ve been to jail. I’ve done shit you don’t even want to know of just to stay alive.” Ryan shook his head, the laugh draining from his voice. “I was the personal punching bag for my dad, my mom disappeared years ago. I left when I was seventeen after he took it too far, tried to kill me.”

Ryan began to shrink, anger mixed with tears of abuse and hatred and fear all swallowing him visibly whole.

“He always comes back. He will always come back, and you don't deserve that. Because once I’m gone, once you’re alone, my life will swallow you whole too. He’ll come for you, he’ll hunt you, he’ll make sure I can never be happy. I can’t do that to you."

Ryan’s eyes looked over Eloise, his heart slowly shattering at the view in front of him. Yet there was a part, a small part, that almost didn’t care that she hurt.

This was for the best, really. With Ryan exposed like that, his life laid out bare on the table, there was nowhere to hide. His urge to run was justified, logical, and the pain Eloise felt then would save her from tremendous suffering later.

“I never should’ve met you, Eloise, because all I do is hurt people. I drag shit into their lives and upend it. " Ryan spat, "I'm no better than my father."

It was then that Ryan's words really sank in.

His history would always brand him as scum in the eyes of society, his record would keep him close to returning to the streets. His mother would always be missing, his father would always be a force of pure rage and hatred, his body and mind and heart would always be scarred and bruised. His life would always hide under the bed, lurk in the shadows, howl in the wind.

Ryan would always be Daniel, that scared little boy begging for love and safety.

That little boy never wanted to see anyone hurt and now, there was Eloise was shaking and terrified and hurt at the scene before her, and it was all his fault. Ryan would never hurt her, never even raise his voice, would protect her from every harm and brutality the world threw at her. But he wasn't really Ryan, was he? No, he wasn't that strong man he'd pretended to be. He was weak, afraid, unable to love.

Unworthy of that love.

If he stayed, if Ryan decided to wait out this storm, it would eventually blow the walls down. Eloise would always leave in the end, frightened of him or the ghosts that haunt his every move. His father would always return, the sting of his blade would always hurt. How long would it take until that all fell on her shoulders? How long until the knife was turned on Eloise?

He had to leave.

It was then that Ryan shoved past Eloise and into their bedroom, gathering dirty laundry and relics of the life he could've been and began shoving them into his bag. Ryan couldn't speak, the tears were free flowing then and he was certain that if he attempted to speak, his voice would crack and splinter and shatter into a million pieces. With the bag packed, Ryan turned to Eloise, his face stoic and unwavering as rivers of tears poured down his cheeks.

"You can't save me, Eloise, I'm already gone," Ryan whispered, lip quivering and hands grasping onto his bag. With a clench of his jaw, Ryan shook his head once more. "We never should've met, never should've done this. You wouldn't be hurting if we'd just never fucking met." He swallowed. "I wish I never met you."

Somewhere behind him, Pumpkin crawled out from underneath the bed and began to brush against his leg. Ryan ignored her. Instead, he pushed past Eloise and made his way to the front door. Lifting his hand to the doorknob, Ryan paused. A heavy sob fell from his chest, a piece of himself being ripped from his soul as he began to twist the brass beneath his fingertips.

"You'll thank me, Eloise. You'll find someone else, something else. I'm not worth it." Ryan cried as he pulled open the door. He trudged down the stairs and out the front door. There was a splatter of blood on the soaked pavement, illuminated by the lights of police cars drawing near. The storm rained down against his skull and jacket, chilling him right down to his bones. He turned to face Eloise, gesturing to the blood beside him.

“I will not have that be your blood.” Ryan spoke over the scream of wind and battering of rain."Just forget about this, about me, about us, okay? Trust me, it's easier that way."
eloise | outside the apartment | hoodie, leather jacket, sadness, some blood, and rain | travelbypages travelbypages

coded by weldherwings.

Eloise Evermore
c99b59bc204632c6a7c8c77593f52b1d7a404a5e.gifv

Panic drove through her from head to toe. Her hand shakily doing it's best to clean the mess on Ryan's body that his dad had left. The blood quickly soaked through the towel until Ryan flinched away from her. Not because of the pain but because it was almost like he was mortified of her, what she was doing. Her eyes instantly shot to his face. The look of love and affection for her was no longer there. She was staring at a stranger. She knew that look. Not particularly from him but from everyone who chose to abandon her. The disassociation. The pushing her away to save themself, "Ryan please..." She said quietly, knowing exactly what was coming.
The girl didn't flinch at anything he thew her way. His words of bitterness and the mask of hatred to get her to back off, “I never should’ve met you, Eloise, because all I do is hurt people. I drag shit into their lives and upend it." The way he said it shattered her. He meant every word, "you don't mean that." Her words were quiet, hurt. She was in denial that any of this was happening. It all had to be a dream. It had to be. She needed to wake up. None of this could be real.
But it was, and Ryan pushing passed her confirmed that. Her back lightly hit the wall as he hurried to their room and she simply followed, "Ryan stop. Think about this. Us. We can figure it out." She begged, her tone becoming almost desperate as he packed his things. She tried to stop him, unpacking his things as he packed them. But he was stronger and faster than she was. She couldn't hold him back. She couldn't stop him from leaving.
In another attempt to stop him, the girl rushed to the door and closed it, locking it in place. "You're not leaving me. Not like everyone else did. I won't let you." She stepped close to him, her lip wavering as he spoke again. It was more hurtful words. Word after word that Eloise refused to hear until, "I wish I never met you." It was then that the ton of bricks hit her chest, that reality set in. He wouldn't hear her. He wouldn't listen to her. Everything they had built together. The love, the trust, all of it. Poof. Gone.
The girl shook her head as he spoke. She wouldn't find someone better, she wouldn't find something else. Because that wasn't what life gave to her. She didn't have the family that the Charter's did. She didn't have the heart to trust Blu. She worried about every day that her mom was alive, figuring out whether or not the next OD would kill the woman, and she would never know if Isa would be there or disappear on her again. She had no one to love her like Ryan once did. No one could love her. Eloise wasn't blessed with the life that most everyone in the town had, "Ryan..." She pleaded once more as he stepped out the door.
She couldn't let him leave. So, she followed him out, standing in the rain as he walked toward his bike but stopped. Again he faced her. He truly believed what he was doing was for the best, but he didn't know that he would take the last bit of Eloise that she had to offer to anyone, "if you get on that bike, you're no better than the rest of them. My dad, my mom, Isa, Blu. You'll be leaving me like the rest of them." She said over the rain. If adrenaline and hurt hadn't been coursing through her, maybe the rain would make her cold. But all she could focus on was how he disregarded her words. And then he got on his bike. And then he was gone. Taking her soul with him.
Everything became numb. All she could do was stand there, frozen in place as her tears stopped, staring in the direction he drove off. Everything Eloise had to offer was now gone. She didn't notice the police pull up, or guide her inside out of the rain, or hear them questioning her about what happened. She didn't see the flashes as the police took photos of the blood, the burnt out cigarette that left a burn mark on the floor, or the cracks in the drywall where Ryan and his dad had bumped into. They tried to console her, wrapping her in blankets to warm up her freezing skin. They had no choice but to call Isa. Eloise didn't even notice when Blu came in. She was numb to everything around her. Because Ryan took that final piece of her with him.

Mentions: Isa and Blue - r e i r e i and Ryan - geminiy geminiy

Last edited:

Francisco

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Lana Del Rey

13 Beaches

The last couple of weeks had been very different. Francisco had been transfixed on something other than his work – another person. She had captured his soul in a different way; a way no one else had before. It was strangely invigorating. He had never experienced life in this way, so full-hearted and doting. Scarlett had his full attention. They had spent every moment they could steal together since Halloween, the evening after his birthday party being only one of the highlights. It was that night he had come to the realisation, slowly, then all at once: he was perhaps in love with her.

It was no surprise, then, that he didn’t hesitate to come to her rescue when the thunderstorm hit. He should have seen it coming. He had experienced first-hand the lack of reliability her car possessed. After one hour of hard rain, it had given in altogether, stranding her at the club after her shift. Oh, how he loved to be needed by her; to feel like he was the only one she wanted. He would have run a hundred miles to answer her call if she asked.

He finished up his dinner at the Avidan’s – Erik was Cisco’s business partner in the States, managing the construction side of any design Cisco undertook – and quickly made his excuses.

“Ah, Erik, it is always a pleasure. We will talk more next week. This storm is not getting any better, so I will bid my goodbyes, for fear of having to be stuck here overnight. Su sofá no se ve cómodo.”

The two friends laughed as they shook hands, parting ways. Still nobody knew about Scarlett, not even Erik. It was early days, the buds of their potential only just blooming. For now, she was just… a daughter of a client… with whom Cisco liked to spend his evenings and share his bed.

The rain was pounding on Cisco’s car as he drove through town to the club. The radio would crackle on and off, the windscreen wipers barely keeping up with the weather. Erik had said the Mayor had closed the beach. It was no wonder. Drains were starting to erupt up into the road; too much water and not enough capacity to get rid of it.

The parking lot at the club was dimly lit by a few streetlights. It was almost empty other than a few cars, one being Scarlett’s Chrysler. She wasn’t outside, which Cisco was relieved at. He had told her to wait inside, out of the wind and rain. He sent her a text, putting his phone in his lap and leaning on the window as he waited.

After a few minutes there was no response. Weird. He picked up his phone again, tapping out another text. Still nothing. It was strange, not hearing back quickly, but he was apprehensive to accost her with messages in case she had got talking to someone or had been called back in. He figured it could have been important. She was normally quick to reply – reliable. He sent another, shifting in his seat. He could go in but, was that too eager? That could be awkward, especially since they were lowkey seeing each other. He was stuck.

She responded an unusual, short reply. One sec. Weird, but forgivable. He would wait a little longer. He didn’t have any other plans; he looked forward to the evenings they could steal together amongst busy schedules. He watched as the rain grew harder against the flashing neon signs.

Five minutes passed and he gave her a call. No answer. He chewed at his lip. It was unlike Scarlett to leave him hanging. Next came an undecipherable response, and not because it was French. It was just a combination of letters, a random smash of keys. Something was up.

He was growing restless, his concern increasing. Two more missed calls went by. As he watched two other girls leave the club, he doubted Scarlett was still there. Where would she go? Her car was sat in front of him. He felt a stirring in his stomach – a foreboding of sorts. The whole situation was bizarre. His eyebrows furrowed and expression turned serious as he sent another string of texts, urging just one response with an incline of where she was. He didn’t mind if she had gotten off early, grabbed a ride from one of the other dancers. He was aware of some of the customers and their overfriendliness – and the alternative situation was much darker.

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

The Musician

Scar

mood

confused, frightened

outfit

Alex's car, in the rain

interactions

Alex

A gentle sigh escaped Scarlett's lips as she leaned into the seat of the car.

The warmth of the car's heater hit her face and slowly took away the chills of the rain. Outside the car the flashes of lightning lit up the sky and the wind shook the trees above them. Scarlett's first thought was Francisco, hoping that he wasn't out in the rain and that he had lagged behind a little at Erik’s house. Nervously, she pulled out her phone, unlocking it and opening her messages. Francisco hadn't said anything so hopefully that meant that he wasn't on the road yet.

"I'm glad I saw you. It would have been bad if you were out in this weather." Alex distracted Scar, her head turning toward him. She smiled softly and nodded in response. "So who were you waiting for anyway? Maddox?"

"Hmm? Oh no. I didn't want to bug Mads." Scarlett locked her phone and set it in her lap, forgetting why she had it open in the first place. "He's just a close friend of mine."

"You weren't going to have Kendall drive you, were you?" Alex let out a soft chuckle, "You're much better off with me driving you. I'll take good care of you."

Scarlett just shook her head, her smile softening a little, "Well I'm glad you picked me up. I didn't want him to be driving through this. It's kind of nasty." Scarlett watched Alex's smile drop completely.

"So you care about this guy, then?" Alex glanced over at Scar, his knuckles turning white against the steering wheel, "That's a little unlike you, Scar."

"Yeah. I guess so. I mean... there's something about him, you know?" She glanced down at her phone as it chimed, "Oh that's him. Crap."

"Wait Scar. Come on. Who is this guy and why haven't you told me any of this?" Something seemed to click in Alex's mind. His heart dropped and his foot slammed on the break, pulling the car to a screeching stop, "Wait. Is this guy the reason you've been so distant lately?"

Scarlett glanced back up at Alex, confusion written in her eyes, "What are you talking about?"

"You haven’t been yourself, Scar. You listen to love song and shit? No more metal? Cut half our duet from setlist and ignore us for your fucking phone? He’s so fucking important? What about our band? Is that it? Who is this guy? You like this fuck? You love him? What about us? Do you care about friends anymore? Do you care about me?" Alex put the car in park, whipping around to face her.
Scarlett just rolled her eyes, "You're being ridiculous." Her phone continued dinging in her hand until eventually a call went through. She quickly denied the call and sent a text, telling Francisco to wait. She looked back up at Alex, "You're making a bigger deal out of this than you need to, Alex. Seriously."

"No. You don’t see me? You don’t fucking see the work I have put into us or that I’ve been bending myself fucking backwards for you Scarlett. I changed my life for you! I stayed in Rosemary Beach for you because you needed me! I gave up my FAMILY for you and now you’re pushing me away for what? For some guy that you can’t bother to tell your friends about? What about me, Scar? How is this fucking fair to me? Fuck! Parcă nici nu vezi că te iubesc!” Alex stopped and sighed, “Je t'aime, Scarlett."

Scarletts heart dropped at his words, she couldn’t deal with this right now. Not tonight of all nights. "Just drop it, Alex. Let's just go, oui?" Another few texts and calls went through on her phone and she denied each of them, her focus now on the slowly building inferno beside her. His frown didn't budge, his brow grew darker, and he didn't make any moves to start up the car again. Scar shook her head and opened the car door. "Fine. Whatever I'm done with this." She said, unlocking her phone once again and hitting the call button on Francisco's contact.

"No. No. You don't just get to leave like that, Scarlett. Talk to me." Alex reached for her phone, batting it from her hand. "What's your plan here, baby?” He said with a sneer, his tone growing more aggressive. “It's fucking pouring."

"Fuck you Alex! I don't need this shit right now I'm done. I'll fucking walk." Scarlett slid out of the car, grabbing her phone from the ground as she did so.

"You're going to walk two blocks out in the fucking rain? You're an idiot, Scarlett." Alex yelled after her. Scarlett turned to walk away, her figure cutting a void through the dense sheets of rain.

Alex, seeing that Scarlett was obviously not coming back, punched the steering wheel and let out a string of expletives. He threw the door open, the hinges creaking in distress, and hastily followed after Scarlett. It wasn't long until he was behind her, grabbing her arm.
Alex spun her around causing her to hang up the phone.

"Get the fuck off of me, Alex, I mean it." Scarlett ripped her arm from his grasp, "This is why I didn't tell you shit. I want you out of my life, you hear me? Get the fuck out of my life!"

Alex saw red upon hearing Scarletts words, his jealous rage consuming him. His hands moved on their own, gripping Scarletts shoulders like a vice, his fingers digging into her skin.
Scarletts body ceased as a crippling fear reached its cold fingers into her soul. The colour drained from her face and a lump formed in her throat. Silence reigned over them as she came to the petrifying realization that this man she had trusted with her life could become such a monster.

♡coded by uxie♡

• mood
    outfit
    link
    tags

Losing everything to a flood was something that Quentin had never experienced, and hopefully never would. Though, with the way Florida liked to be smack dab in the center of nearly every single hurricane that headed out of the Atlantic into the Gulf...anyway, Quentin was being very sympathetic right now. He'd offer the shirt right off of his back if Danielle asked for it. He'd do anything for her, no matter how big or small. If she wanted the world, then he would find a way to get it for her. Hearing the wracked sobs as she cried in his arms broke his heart, shattering it into a million pieces. Life could be so unruly sometimes, damaging anything that came in its line of fire. If he could have shielded Dani from it, he would have done it without a second glance.

Now, the crying had ceased. She was a little bit more settled, having joined him on the couch. Quentin nodded as she mentioned the particular bottle of wine that she wanted to try. He reached over the table over to the bag, pulling out the blue labeled bottle. The cork easily popped out when he went to open the bottle, the aroma filling his nose as he gently poured a little into each of their glasses. Recorking the bottle, he leaned back, handing Danielle her glass before taking a sip of his from his other hand. It was delightful, even though the mood in the room was a bit somber. But before Quentin had the chance to speak, Dani had beaten him to it. She was still filled with worry, which didn't surprise him one bit. Who wouldn't be, in a time like this? He sat his wine glass back down on the coaster on which it had originally come from, turning to face her. "Don't ever for a second doubt my sincerity when I tell you that I want you here. You're not a burden. You're never going to be a burden on me, ever."

He lifted her chin with his index finger, forcing her to look at him. "I want you here as long as you want to be here. I'm not forcing you to stay here if you don't want to. But I will have you know that I genuinely want you here. It's up to you whether or not you want to go to a hotel. Do you know how lonely it gets, living here alone? Having someone around full-time would be amazing. Of course, Layla would be here half of the time, but she adores you. It might get a little cramped when she's here, but I'm sure we can adapt. Dani, I mean it. Stay here, please. I insist." Quentin's eyes were locked onto hers, never wavering as he spoke. He wanted to ensure that she'd be safe and sound here. She didn't have to worry when she was with him. Dani would be a permanent part of his life now, even if she thought otherwise. He wanted her to feel important, because she truly was. Danielle Moulin meant the world to Quentin Kane, and he wanted the entire world to know that.
    quentin kane.
    © reveriee

scroll

The DJ

Dani

mood

Upset

outfit

Quentins apartment

interactions

Quentin

Relief washed through her.

Quentins words were so gentle and kind. His touch sent butterflies to her stomach and a wary smile to her lips. However the lump in her throat persisted, forcing more warm tears to her eyes as her mind wrapped itself around the years lost to the flood. Oh how she wished that Quentin could take away all of her pain. He helped some, yes, but at the end of the day Danielle still felt lost.

"If you're sure." Her words were quiet, masked by the sob threatening to come through. "I mean it wouldn't be the first time I passed out on your couch, right?" Dani tried to crack a joke, letting out a small smile despite the gentle tremble of her lips. Slowly but surely the tears in her eyes dissipated and the sadness washed away from her. Quentins gaze soothed her soul and reassured her that everything would be alright.

"I do have one condition, though." As she spoke she let her knees down, folding them in a criss cross style on the couch. "You can't complain about my equipment everywhere. You don't have an office that I can set up in so... I think your livingroom will end up being my bedroom and my music room. Your neighbours are going to hate us." She brought her wine to her lips and smiled against the glass as she sipped on the slightly sweet drink. It was good. Not really her style of wine but it was still something she would consider getting again.

"I think I give this one a... 5/10? But I think I'll need a few more glasses before I can give it a full review." The air around them had relaxed a little as Danielle tried to lighten up the mood. While she adored hearing such soft, kind words come from Quentin she couldn't handle the way they made her heart leap from her chest, begging her to let him have it forever.

There was no doubt in Danielles mind that she was falling. However it was too soon, too quick. They had agreed to take it slow and yet her soul screamed for him, reaching for him with outstretched hands. Dani controlled it for now but who's to say that she would be able to contain herself forever. It would be humiliating if she confessed her feelings for Quentin before he was ready. Or even worse if she confessed her feelings and he left. Either out of fear or out of shock. Danielle knew he wasn't ready for big moves and this was already a giant leap.

mood :
just chilling, everything's great!

outfit :
mentions :
n/a

interactions :
fieldofclover fieldofclover
Reynolds
;; Veronica
It was the perfect day for Veronica Reynolds. The sun was not shining, the birds were not chirping, and the whole town was under instruction to shelter in place- so there would be absolutely no one to bother her. The shelter in place order was the perfect excuse to not leave her apartment. It's not like she was going to leave her apartment anyway, but now she didn't have to feel guilty about wasting away at home. Maybe she could actually be productive today, she was recently commissioned to paint someone's dog, she should probably make some headway on that since she'd been procrastinating getting it done all week.

Veronica's brief thoughts of productivity were erased pretty quickly by the weed that she had just stocked up on the other day. Thank god she didn't wait to replenish her stash, being stuck inside with nothing to smoke was her worst nightmare. Well, not actually. Her worst nightmare is that one she has sometimes about snakes with knives trying to kill her, but having nothing to smoke was a close second. Anyway, after about an hour of productivity on her painting of someone's chihuahua, she gave up and decided on the perfect stormy day activity- baking to get baked. Who doesn't like a pot brownie on a rainy day?

Blasting ABBA (her guilty pleasure), she got out all of her ingredients and got to cooking. She actually was quite good at baking, but by God was she messy. By the time she was done there was a stack of dishes in her kitchen sink and various ingredients scattered along her counter. She popped the brownies into the oven and quickly wiped down her counter. Before cleaning up the dishes (who was she kidding, those dishes were absolutely not getting done today, she'd do them sometime within the next week) she decided to take a smoke break. But, as she got out her rolling paper someone knocked on her door.

Veronica jumped a little, she was definitely not expecting that. She shouldn't have taken the first floor apartment, it was too easy for people to bother her here. She then heard the thunder crack and the knocking intensified. Who on earth was unexpectedly pounding on her door in this kind of weather? "Hello? Is anyone there? It's Coley and baby cat." Well, she wasn't about to let a cat freeze to death in the rain. She looked out the peephole of her door and saw a panicked looking dude with an animal carrier standing outside. She opened the door. "Dude, are you ok?" Looking him up and down, she figured he somehow got stuck out in the rain and needed shelter. Veronica sighed, so much for smoking alone all day. "Come inside, dry off. Just promise me you're not a serial killer or something." She stepped aside to let him in and closed the door behind him.
coded by reveriee.

Brittany heaved into the toilet again but nothing came out. Aiden’s face settled into a look of concern as she explained to him what she had eaten that morning. It wasn’t usual for Brittany to be puking her guts out, something must’ve been seriously wrong with her. Slowly, Aiden nodded.

“I’ll be right back.” He told her, his tone hushed. Then, he quickly rushed to grab her a glass, filling it up with his filtered water. Once he had his glass he rushed back into his bathroom and handed it to her, sitting down next to her on the floor so she wouldn’t feel so alone. Gingerly, he brought his hand up to wipe the tears from her cheeks. He didn’t know what to do.. he had never seen Britt so sick before. His mind started branching off to the negative.

“Do you want me to call 911?” He asked her, wiping his sweaty, nervous palms on his pants. “I don’t like seeing you like this Brittany, what if somethings seriously wrong?” His eyes brows knitted together. He shouldn’t have said that.

“I’m sorry, I’m just worried about you Britt.” He wanted so bad to hold her and shield her from the pain she was feeling but he didn’t want to make it worse like he had in the store.

“If you don’t want me to call the hospital, can you at least lay down for me? Maybe some tea with mint and honey would work?” He rambled on, trying to think of a solution to the situation at hand. He hated seeing her like this.

baker boy

Aiden

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

The Broken One

Britt

mood

Confused, anxious

outfit

Aidens house

interactions

Aiden, the toilet

tags

"No. No ambulance. No hospital."

Brittany carefully took the glass of water Aiden presented her with a shaky hand. The wave of nausea seemed to slowly back off as Bri took a mouthful and swished it in her mouth. She spit the gross vomit water back into the toilet and flushed it again. An almost relieved sigh escaped her lips and Britt leaned into Aidens arms.

"I'm okay. I'm okay. It's probably just a bug or something. I don't have a fever and it's not... painful? If that makes sense. I'm just uncomfortable." Britt raised the glass back up to her mouth and took a sip of the water. It splashed into her empty stomach and made it gurgle hungrily. "I know this is going to sound absolutely crazy but..." Bri grabbed onto the bathroom counter and used it to help get herself up, "I can't stop thinking about the banana bread I saw in the fridge the other day. Do you still have any?"

A quick glance in the mirror showed the horror of what her puke fest had done to her. She ran some water in the sink and rinsed her face. The cool water was relieving against her warm skin. Once she dried off her face Bri looked over at Aiden and faked a smile. "I promise I'm okay. It's been on and off all day its..." Britts brows furrowed together slightly, "Not.. The first time this week. Wait." Britt reached into her pocket, looking for her phone, and realizing that it was in her purse in the kitchen.

"What day is it today?" Bri turned to face Aiden, concern rippling through her. There was no way, right? She wasn't sick. She knew that for sure. There was so symptoms other than the vomiting that would indicate a flu. She also hadn't eaten anything out of the ordinary of bad recently so it couldn't have been a reaction to anything. Her heart started beating heavily against her chest. She told herself she was being ridiculous but what other reasonable explanation did she really have?

♡coded by uxie♡

The rain was really coming down now. It slammed the sides of the vertical building at an angle Ophelia had never seen before. She didn’t like it, especially now that Luca had come and finally manned up enough to kiss her even though he was so far gone that he might never even remember this interaction tomorrow. The whole thing made her uneasy, like a rock had been placed in her stomach and it keep sicking further and further down. The wine didn’t help, it only added fuel to the fire, giving her hands the shakes and making her voice tremble. There wasn’t anything she could do to take back her bad reaction, but she didn’t want to. Call her sappy and romantic but she didn’t want it to happen like that especially when Luca was wasted out of his mind.

“Just shut the fuck up Oph. You want me to kiss you, you don't want me to kiss you... What the fuck do you want from me? To profess my love and climb up your balcony like a regular ol' Romeo or some shit?" Luca harsh words we’re like a slap to the face and her already pink cheeks tinged redder. Her grip on the front is his shirt slackened and she stepped back, her eyes narrowed in frustration while her jaw worked. Rage was boiling up inside of her, turning every thought she had into pure venom, poisoning her mind.

“You'd think by now, you'd know me." He mumbled, his words almost mashing together, “maybe this is why I didn't kiss you in the first place. Knew you'd overreact." Ophelia kept her mouth shut, listening to his drunken rant as she folded her arms across her chest.

“Maybe we should just go back to ignoring each other. Fuck whoever you want cause I don't care. I'm over it." The rage bubbling up inside of her had reached its peak. She could no longer keep her mouth shut. The tiny blonde rushed over to him, pointing a finger into his chest. The alcohol dulled her senses, but heightened her emotions even when she didn’t usually show much emotion but Luca has pissed her off, he had been pissing her off for a long time with his level of audacity. How fucking dare he?

“You don’t care?” She spat at him, rolling her eyes. “That’s fucking rich. You may seem like you don’t care but you do.”

The blonde shook her head complete and utter disbelief, and let out a shaky breath.

“You—“ a loud pop and her entire room plunged into darkness. The lack of light had her blood run cold and her body jump as her heart hammered in her chest. She placed a hand on her heart, breathing heavily from the shock. She hadn’t expected the power to go out in such a heated moment

“Oh fucking great..” she muttered, “just fucking great.” Ophelia made her way over to the couch and sat down, feeing utterly defeated.

“Fine..” she trailed off, her voice cracking from emotion.

“Just go, since you’re so over it.” She scoffed, blindly grabbing the rest of her glass and gulping down the rest of it.

“I just can’t do this anymore Luca, this back and fucking forth. So go, do whatever you want.” Ophelia finished, exhausted from the nights events.

singer

Ophelia

[/i][/i]

♡coded by uxie♡

• mood
    outfit
    link
    tags

Being gentle was second nature to Quentin. With a young daughter and an ex-wife behind him, he had mastered the art of compassion a long time ago. He always had the right words to say at the right time, and if he didn't, well, he was sure good at making things up on the fly. It warmed his heart to make the women in his life feel good inside and out. Quentin was determined to dry up those tears in Danielle's eyes one way or another. He wanted her to truly feel like she belonged - if not here, then in the world. She had her place here, whether she knew that or not. Her response was short, uncertain, and quiet. Quentin was gonna put a stop to all of that real quick. He put his wine glass down, taking her free hand in his. "Are you kidding? Of course I'm sure. I've never been more sure of anything else in my entire life." His words must have put all of her doubts to rest, because she soon cracked a joke, lightening the mood. Both of their serious expressions faded away into warm smiles once they came to terms with this reality of it all. Dani was moving in, end of story. Nothing would change that. She was here to stay, and Quentin couldn't have been more welcoming even if he tried.

I do have one condition, though. Quentin quirked an eyebrow at her, a perplexed look in his eyes. "And what's that?" He leaned back into the couch as she adjusted herself, pausing for effect. What did she possibly have in mind? Did she not want to be around Layla? Did she feel threatened by Beth's presence in his life? Quentin suddenly felt worried. He couldn't agree to anything that excluded either one of them. And apparently, Danielle could feel his worry from where she sat, because she quickly began to elaborate on her previous statement. It was just about her equipment. The relief was visible on his face. "You could bring your whole setup here if you really wanted to. We can have raves every night until the cops inevitably show up." He grinned at her, a teasing glint in his eyes. "Now, I guess it's time for my one condition." Quentin picked his glass back up, taking a long sip from it in order to create some suspense. Once he felt like he had made her wait long enough, he began to speak again. "I want you to sleep in my bed. There's not going to be any fight about it either. Your back is gonna hurt being cramped on the couch every night. I'll take the couch. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make." Being the perfect gentleman was something that he took to heart. What kind of host would he be if he couldn't treat a lady with the utmost respect?

The topic switched back over to the wine that they were sipping from. "A five? Are you taste-blind? This is clearly a ten out of ten." But the universe must have sided with Dani, because right as he was about to advocate for the wine, the power abruptly cut, leaving them in total darkness. This was to be expected - the apartment building couldn't withstand the great winds and heavy rain that this storm brought with it for long. "Stay here, I'm gonna go get the candles." He finished off his glass of wine - he'd need it if he was going to be without power for what could be days. Quentin rose to his feet, making his way over to the hall closet where he had stored the various candles of every shape and size. He put them all over the apartment, lighting every single one before returning to Dani. "Hopefully it won't get too cold in here. I only have so many blankets in here, you know."
    quentin kane.
    © reveriee

Emily Charter
6a83a17bdb3c7d1db6fcb78d1f4de839679bd478.gif

Emily's heart ached at his request to come to a doctors appointment. There had been many times when she had gone to one and wished it where him and her going together, to hear the first heartbeat, to see the little one wriggle around on the ultrasound. She wanted him to be there to see it all, but he hadn't accepted the baby. He didn't want the baby and going to those appointments, knowing the babies father rejected it, well it broke her heart. She wanted him to want the baby... And maybe a bit of her.
The girls phone buzzing in her pocket snapped her out of her thoughts, everything she melted for over Owen snapping back into place like a rubber band. The text from Cain put every cold feeling she had for Owen back into it's place, "Hey babe, the storm is too bad and the roads are closed. I'm stuck at the shop for the night </3" It read. Emily froze for a moment, a small panic hitting her. Everything Owen had done to her carried over to her relationship with Cain, making her not believe him until she went to the window to find that the roads were in fact flooding at the bottom of the hill. Her heart slowed as she looked to Owen. That means he would be stuck here. Even though he treated her like shit, she wasn't going to let him drive through the storm again.
"Well... the storm is pretty bad. I don't think your car will make it through the meter of water rushing down the roads right now..." She sighed, bringing her hand up to pinch the bridge of her nose. She really didn't want to offer him this, but if anything happened to him on the way home if she asked him to leave, it would devastate her, "you can ride out the storm here if you want, I can grab some dry clothes from Cain. There's also like a gazillion guest beds if you want to pick one." She told him, "I was uh... setting up some of the babies room if you would like to come help?"

Mentions: Cain (briefly) - r e i r e i and Owen - fieldofclover fieldofclover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back