• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Daniel Charter
9155B88D-E6C2-4BE4-B107-295593A9ACE7.gif
Daniel wrapped his arms around Summers shoulders as he listened along to the music while she described that wanted to be a teacher, “honestly? I could see that. You’re kind and gentle. Being a teacher would really suit you.” He said with a small laugh and tapped her shoulders along to the beat, “I think people kind of just grow into what they look like they’d be. I don’t think you’d be able to picture me at some office job with a suit and tie could you.” He joked and looked around, pointing to a hippie couple dancing along to the music, “like I think they sell weed.” He laughed and propped himself back on one elbow so he could get a better look at Summer.
At her question about why he noticed her, his eyebrows drew together as he thought of an answer, “I don’t know really. You’re friends with my sister so that kind of deterred me from you. But now I don’t care much what other people think of me or what I do? But that night you just… seemed sad. Someone like you doesn’t deserve to be sad.” He explained, lightly running his finger tips along her arm. “I may not be the best person in town, but I don’t think others should feel sad or alone.” He said, lightly running his free hand over the sand, picking it up and letting it fall through his fingers.
Sitting back up, Daniel shifted some so Summer was turned more toward him, “don’t think I didn’t notice you before though. That night just felt like kind of a push. I don’t know what drew me toward you, but it just felt right to talk to you.” He explained as he gently pushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear. Without another word, he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. He kept the kiss simple this time, letting her lead. He had been drunk the other night, and maybe it was the vodka that made his want to press further with the kiss. But she tasted like cotton candy this time instead of liquor. Maybe this kiss was better? He didn’t know but he was enjoying it as he brought his hand up to carefully rest on the girls cheek.

Mentions: Summer - vixe vixe

Greta’s entire body shivered underneath the familiar touch of Gen’s delicate fingers. She bit her lip, closing her eyes to fully take in the feeling. Her heart began to beat faster in her chest, threatening to burst out of her chest cavity. Genevieve disappeared out of view, making Greta’s breath hitch. The taller women brushed away Greta’s blond hair away from her neck.

“Stay still,” Goosebumps rose on her skin as her soft voice washed over her ear. “if you squirm around, we're gonna have to do all of this again and I'd much rather get to the main event." Her mouth dried up as she tried to swallow. What the fuck were they doing? Was this a good idea? Probably not but there was something inside Gretchen that she couldn’t let her pull away. She’d wanted this, whatever this was, for so long.

Gretchen felt the tape being brought across her shoulders. She felt her soft curls brush against them as she bent down to lightly brush her lips at the nape of her neck. Greta couldn’t move, she was rooted in place. Her stomach instinctively flexed as she felt the tape measure circle around her torso. It had been a long time since she felt Genevieve’s slender fingers on her skin and just as before it left her skin burning.

In a second, if felt like something sparked between them as Gen’s arm turned her around and pulled her closer than before. Their lips met in a fiery, familiar passion as Genevieve swept her off her feet and placed her on top of the desk, forcefully, only breaking the kiss the to pull her top over her head and then she dove right back in to attack a sensitive spot on Gretchen’s neck. Her lips parted and a small curse slipped past. The pair leaned back and tangled together passionately.

Gretchen laid on top of the desk breathing heavily. Her blonde hair, usually smooth was now a frizzy mess, her makeup smudged. She probably looked a mess but, it wasn’t like Genevieve hadn’t seen her all messed up before. Wordlessly, Gen got up and crossed the room grabbing a black Lacey robe.

Something was missing. The spark that they had many years ago was gone and it made Gretchen feel hollow. She sat up on her elbows watching Gen cross back over and bend down to pick up Greta’s button up.

“You should put that on, wouldn't wanna catch a cold." Gen’s words were hollow making Greta feel empty. Yes, Gen was known to be cold but she just didn’t think she’d ever be cold with her. Heaving a sigh, Greta sat up completely taking the shirt from her. She didn’t say anything as she pulled it back on and buttoning it up.

God, this was awkward. It had been a mistake, even if Gretchen had wanted it so bad it shouldn’t have happened. She should’ve walked away from Gen and gone their separate ways back on the pier. The love was lost. The spark gone and the air, once electric now felt stale. Sheepishly, Gretchen slid off the the desk and pulled on her jeans again. As if on auto pilot, Gretchen silently walked out of Gen’s studio and into the maze of her mansion. Eventually, she found the front door. Just as she lifted her hand to the doorknob, it slowly turned revealing two familiar faces.

“Oh, hey Eli. Lulu.” She gave them a curt nod before brushing past them to walk home.

gay icon

Greta

♡coded by uxie♡

Hunter Blaire
8CB02D02-BA9D-4405-BECF-96563557D47E.gif
Hunter put the van in park when he finally found an empty parking lot in the town. He had been driving all night and he was exhausted and wanted nothing more than sleep, but if he were to go to bed now he would take up sometime in the early A.M. and he didn’t want that. From what Nico said, Rosemary Beach was a great town. And so far he liked the warmth and the sound of the ocean in front of him, but there were no people except few who were walking toward the large ferris wheel he could see shadowing against the sun. So there was a fair. Groaning, he put his forehead down on the steering wheel. He could hear the music coming from that direction now that he was parked. The town was supposed to be quiet this time of year.
Hopping out of the van, Hunter made his way around to the back and opened it up to start setting up his bed and unlocking all the cupboards that he locked up when driving. He then grabbed his towel and toiletries as he made his way to the nearest beach shower to get cleaned up from his travels. The water melted away all the knots in his back and he knew if he didn’t find something to keep him occupied he would easily fall asleep as soon as he got back to the van. So, he set his towel down on the beach and took a seat as he scrolled through social media, being sure to send Nico a quick text that he made it to RB, only to come across an illiterate ginger talking about donuts, and a snobby looking brunette wanting weed.
Wow, the people in this town really were hot, Nico was right. Texting both until the sun started getting lower in the sky, Hunter eventually stood up to go back to his van when he saw the snobby girl knocking on the side door. Raising an eyebrow he made his way over and let out a small chuckle, “wow that was fast, you really need that weed huh?” He teased and opened the back doors yet again to dig for his weed box that was stashed under the bed platform, “do you want to smoke with? Or are you taking and running cause in that case it’ll cost you.” He told her as he closed the back doors and went around to the side door to climb in to the spacious little van.

Sitting on the bed, Hunter grabbed the rolling try and began making up little joints for the two of them. “You can come in if you want, no need to be shy.” He joked as he ran his tongue along the rolling paper to get them to stick. Sure, he as a person looked pretty rough, but he liked the renovating he did for the van, it was clean, compact, aesthetically pleasing. The van was his pride and joy and he didn’t mind if people used it as a space to escape for a while. He’d made many friends over the years that enjoyed it as much as he did, “I’m Hunter, by the way.” He said to the brunette as he handed over a joint and a lighter to her before placing one of the ones he rolled for himself between his lips.

Mentions: Heather - PenguinFox PenguinFox And Nico - Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Outfit

Logan Josiah Reed

mentions:
Sky
tags:
@travelbypages @Not Meat

mood:
funnel cake full
outfit:

Logan was enthralled by the appearance of Sky. Her relationship with Bailey made him even more into her. Yes, he was into Paris, but she was single and did not give him any hint that she wanted more than just hooking up. So, Logan was not going just sit around. He can play too. “Maybe so” Logan smile “I don’t think I can confuse someone who looks like you.” He turns and looks at the funnel cake menu as he listens to her talk about funnel cakes and the Ferris wheel. “Well, maybe we can get a ride in” He caught eye connection with her being flirtier than before “The Ferris wheel... ride the Ferris wheel”

He accepted Skylar offer to buy his funnel cake. Holding the paper plate, the funnel cake tasted exactly how he thought. He put strawberries and whipped cream on it. “This is the best part of the fair. Well... second best part” As he winks gently to Sky. They continue to walk around the fair. “So, while I'm walking with you there isn't anyone who is going to come fight me for being with you” He giggled implying she was too cute to be single. Logan did not like drama or being the central factor of people fighting. It has happen to him before and he vowed for it to not happen again. It was something he enjoyed about Paris, she was easy nothing really was difficult with her other than knowing how she felt. While walking and hanging with Sky he started to feel the same easy feeling he felt with Paris....just different.

“The Sky is not the Limit”

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

Paris Goulding
441B3BC1-4320-494A-AC34-51017779FD90.gif
Paris‘ breath hitched in her throat when Carmen’s hand touched the small of her back, but she did her best to not let the small touch affect her as Carmen eventually got the dress zipped up. Maybe it was the wine coolers? She didn’t know but she knew she wouldn’t have that sort of reaction to Carmen again. “Fake names? Hell yeah, call me Poppy.” She said with a laugh and finished packing up the bags for them. With how much stuff there was, it would almost seem like the girls were going on a week long vacation, not an overnight trip.
When Carmen sat Paris down to do her makeup, Paris couldn‘t help but laugh and just let Carmen work her magic, “That Kendall guy seems like he wants to join. He’s kind of cute? Or do you want this to be a girls trip?” She asked, closing her eyes and putting her phone down to let Carmen finish her makeup. Eventually when she opened them again, Paris leaned forward to look in the vanity mirror in awe, “this is so fucking pretty!” She said excitedly. She was even more stoked now for the city trip as she slipped on a pair of sneakers just for her to drive in and then change into heels when they got to the city.
When the confirmation to invite Kendall was approved, Paris sent the man a quick text to state that they would be picking him up in thirty minutes before she went to throw in a few last minute things into the bags. She knew tomorrow she’d feel like shit, so she knew she wanted to stop at the gas station to pick up pedialite for the ride home, “okay, I think I got everything we need, do you want anything else before we go?” She asked Carmen, booking the bags around her shoulder. “You know it’s a good thing we invited him, doesn’t hurt to have a guy with us in the city.” She pointed out to Carmen as she loaded the bags into the car.
It didn’t take long for Paris to drive to the 7-11 in town and pick up a few bottles of Gatorade and pedialite before heading over to wherever this Kendall guy lived. She didn’t know him that well but nevertheless was excited to have not only an attractive guy going with them to the city, but also someone who she could feel somewhat safe around in a city full of strangers.

Mentions: Carmen - vixe vixe and Kendall - fieldofclover fieldofclover

• outfit:

1 + 2 + katie + kamryn + 3

mood:

nervous as fuck

at the beach

scenario:

wow...

tags:

Wendall Young

Wendall nods his head as he sets out the food for lunch, pulling out the sandwiches and the other salad. "Katie is actually allergic to shellfish, and well fish in general. So I don't make fish dishes often." He told her as he glances at her. "When I have to make fish dishes at school, I have to bring a spare pair of clothes. and then go to the local gym to shower." He told her as he called the girls in for lunch. They ran back and he set them up for lunch when Katie asked him.

"Can we go play while we eat? We were building a sandcastle." She asked Wendall, he just sighed and nodded.

"Yes but take this towel so if you put down your food, you won't get sand in it." He told them softly as he gave them the towel, they smiled and nodded running off to play. He turned back to Lavender. "I mean...yea I could teach you. I'm not very well trained yet but at least know my way around the kitchen." He noticed that Lavender stopped talking mid-sentence. He felt like parents were a touchy subject. It was for him, talking about his non-exist parents. His mom was a good mom at one point, she would never do anything that was not for her children but then his step-dad came into the picture.

Everything changed.

Now she would rather spend time with him than with her own kids. When she's around, she's the woman that he knew but that's just when she's there. She's not there enough to make a difference in the twins' lives. But Wendall was, and that was all truly matters. Wendall would do anything for his sisters, and that truly mattered. In the way of parents, he wasn't going to push for anything to be shared.

"Cooking just made sense to me. I love the kitchen, I love the peacefulness I fell surrounded by the smell and food. I don't even mind of the chaos of the kitchen, it feels like home to me." He told her honestly as he took a bite of his sandwich. "I'm not smart enough for languages and history. You must be highly intelligent. " He told her as he smiled at her. "Which histories are you most interested in? " He asked.

Wendall saw his sisters playing and laughing, so he grabbed his camera and took a photo. "I just want them to know that they were loved. That I was there for them, every moment, every place." He told her. "My sisters are important to me, the moment that they were born, I knew that it was my job to protect them in a way that no one protected me." He told her as he snaps a few more pictures because turning the camera on Lav and snapping a few of her suddenly. He loved this view of her. Wendall loved every view of her.

"Beautiful.." He quietly said as he looks at Lavender.

"Fuck she's so outta my league..."

[/b][/i]
    ♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

Monroe tapped her long fingernails against the marble counter, “Hello to you too.” Her eyes followed his movements as he shuffled over to a cabinet, unlatching it and grabbing a large bottle. Carefully, he uncorked it, pouring her a very full glass. On the surface, it seemed suspicious but Monroe didn’t care. She brought the glass to her pink lips and gulped down as much as she could. With a wince, she placed a hand on her chest as she let liquid pool into her stomach. Then, her she set the glass back down on the counter. With her free hand she grabbed the wine and poured it into her glass, filling it up halfway.

“Long day or something?" The question brought up a sigh from Monroe. She ran a hand through her blonde hair, gathering it all to one side. Everett slid yet another glass in her direction, she raised an eyebrow at him but nevertheless, she brought it to her lips and shot back burning liquid. The tequila mixed with the expensive wine made her feel all warm and fuzzy.

“I'm surprised that you even showed up, honestly. How'd the little boy take the rejection?" Monroe brought the glass of wine to her lips again, sipping away. She didn’t really want to talk but Everett being Everett, just couldn’t keep his mouth shut.

“Who said I didn’t already see him?” she sipped her wine again, “You’re just my second stop.” Of course she was lying but she’d never tell him that. She leaned against the counter, turning towards him waiting for the sarcastic remark that was bound to come out of his mouth.

Writer

Monroe

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Danielle Moulin
1678437863278.png

Danielle's heart fluttered in her chest when she finally spotted Alexei. So many thoughts ran through her mind as she made her way to him. The relationship had ended badly but before then, before all of the arguments and the baby they were so happy. He always knew what to say to make her smile even on rough days. He supported her and her decisions for the most part and if something went wrong he was always there to help her. There was no doubt in her mind that there was love there. So much love that when she told him about the baby he got so excited. It wasn't his fault that she was crying out of pain and embarrassment and mistook her sad tears for happy ones. It wasn't his fault that she wasn't on the same page as him. Honestly she would do everything the same. The biggest regret she had was breaking up with him over something that they could have worked out.

As Alexei approached her, Danielle pushed back those emotions and put on a brave face. A smile crossed her lips and she let out a small laugh at Alexei's goofy French accent. She could never get enough of his humour. She couldn't help but squeal happily as he picked her up and swung her around. Some things had changed but the way he greeted her never did. Even though there was that sour feeling in her stomach she still couldn't help but smile and laugh and be happy around him. Alexei was like her happy place. As Alexei set her down she half expected him to kiss her like he always did before. Of course he didn't because they weren't together. Yet Dani knew that any time they got together something would happen. Alexei knew it too according to his texts. "Well hello to you too." Dani smiled up at him, his arms still wrapped around her. Oh how she didn't want him to let go.

She stepped back and offered him his funnel cake and laughed as he took a savage bite off the delicious treat while it was still in her hand. Her hand twitched as she fought the urge to dust the powdered sugar off of him. Instead she took a bite of her own treat and smiled up at him with powder sugared dusted lips and her mouth full of the doughy treat. Her heart leaped from her chest as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ears and used the nickname he gave her. She could feel shivers run down her spine and fought off the urge to kiss him. His tone turned from soft and loving to casual and Danielle reminded herself that they were just friends. Friends and nothing more. Even though she wanted more. So much more.

"Hmm. Nothing's new, really. I just got back from a gig an hour away and couldn't help but come for the Funnel cakes. I'm glad that I made it before everything closed up. I would have been tremendously sad if I missed out on the funnel cakes this year." Danielle took another bite of her treat and sighed happily. "These are just too good to miss out on. That's the only reason I came. So I guess it's a no to meeting up with someone. I was thinking of maybe going to the Ferris wheel but I don't know. It's no fun to go all alone. Definitely not fun to be on there all by yourself." Danielle hinted at Alexei to join her and started to give him the puppy dog eyes. Yes it was a bad idea but she missed him so much. Besides, what was the worst that could happen?

Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Skylar Kennedy
1678439056211.png

Sky could tell he was flirting. From the sly smiles and the suggestive comments there wasn't a doubt in her mind that he was flirting with her. Of course being seen with Logan not only would be fun but it would put the rumours about her and Carmen to rest at least for a little while. Sky ordered the funnel cakes and a water bottle for Bailey. Eventually the little pup would have to be taken home and fed but for now they were fine. Sky paid for the order and smiled politely at the teenager serving the food as he handed her their order. Sky didn't put anything extra on her cake. She simply ate it with the powdered sugar and gave Bailey a tiny piece to try. The little puppy didn't seem overly interested in the sweet treat and spit it out pretty quickly. Sky gave her a loving smile and let her walk alongside the pair as they walked around the fair.

Logan was sweet and very flirty. It was a nice change of pace to be with someone who was open about flirting in public and someone who genuinely didn't seem to care about what people saw or heard as they talked. As they walked Logan brought up the idea of there being someone else. Part of Sky wanted tot ell Logan about Carmen and her drama but there wasn't actually anything there so she decided against it. "No. I haven't been in an actual relationship in a while. I've been holding off for the right person who actually wants to be around me and not use me for money or popularity. It's kind of exhausting being with people like that and I don't like fighting for attention." Skylar wasn't lying, really. She hadn't been in a relationship in a while and while she did have the opportunities none of the people seemed to be the kind of person that she wanted anyway. Besides, all this time she had been hoping that Carmen would want her back.

"What about you? I don't have to worry about there being a cat fight in the parking lot do I? I can fight but I don't play fair. I'm a scratcher." Sky winked at Logan and threw out the trash from her funnel cake. She could tell that Bailey was starting to get tired so Sky scooped her up into her arms and carried her for a while. Skylar herself was also getting pretty tired of the fair so she started walking them towards the exit. "I think Bailey has had enough of the fair." She started, "But I was thinking maybe if you would like we could go relax at my place? I have a hot tub and there's probably some spare swimming trunks in the guest room. It's up to you. Id also be happy just having some coffee and hanging out. I... would like to get to know you more."

Mentions: Syrok18 Syrok18

Lavender Boileau
1678441076181.png

Lavender watched and smiled sweetly as the girls ran up to them and asked if they could play while they eat. The two little girls honestly made her nervous. If Lavender messed up the relationship with the girls then Wendall probably wouldn't like her anymore. Not only did Lavender plan to introduce him to the clergy but she was also developing feelings for the boy. He was just so kind. Lavender couldn't help but want to get to know Wendall and spend more time with him. Even though the girls seemed to like her enough she didn't want to take any chances. As the girls ran off to play, Lav turned her attention back to Wendall who had commented on her intelligence and asked about her studies. A soft blush rose to her cheeks. How would she tell him that her studies were directly related to the clergy and that it wasn't really about her intelligence at all?

"Well," she started, pausing to collect her thoughts, "Some religious studies. Like the history of the religions and how they became. Things like that. I've also been studying about the histories of languages and how they directly relate to our modern language. It doesn't take too much smarts. Especially not when you have the right teacher. My tutor simplifies and makes sure that I understand everything before we move forward. He's very kind." Lavender took another forkful of salad and smiled politely at Wendall. She knew she would have to ease him into the idea of the clergy and not drop it on him right away. He was too innocent and kind for that. Honestly he was lucky that he wasn't in the same position that she was in when she met them. The Clergy people were all very good to her and helped stabilize her in a time of need.

Lavender watches as Wendall grabbed his camera and took pictures of the girls playing. She could fully understand why he took those photos. Honestly it was one of the kindest things he could do for those girls. Good memories to look back on when life gets just a little too hard. When Lavenders mother died one of the things that helped Lav the most was looking at pictures of her mom when she was happy and reminding herself that even though her life was ended short by jealousy that she had lived a happy, fulfilled life. Lav turned to watch the girls as Wendall snapped his photos and turned back just in time for him to take a picture of her. Once again her face flushed and she looked down at her food. She didn't want him to know that her heart was beating out of her chest. "Thank you for the picnic. It's very lovely."

Mentions: r e i r e i

at home...

and
Kendall Bryan had just rolled into town. It was a good thing that he had, because Erica had tracked him down in Atlanta, screaming at him that she was going to be his forever and ever and nothing could ever change that. Well, Kendall said fuck that and hightailed it out of there. This was the first place that he could catch his breath in since then. Now, how long would it take her to find him here was the real question. He had charmed his way into staying in his very own apartment for free by sleeping with the landlord, so he didn't have to worry about any expenses there. But he was bored, and quickly hopped onto Twitter. Kendall had hit the jackpot nearly immediately after making his first tweet about being in Rosemary Beach. Two girls, who were both tens, might he add, had invited him out for a night on the town. If he played his cards right, he could be taking both of them back to his place to ride his tricycle tonight. But only time would tell, of course. One of the girls, Paris, had offered to pick him up, and of course, he couldn't turn her down. Although he wouldn't come out and say it, she was clearly the better-looking one out of the girls. Her tattoos made her ten times hotter than she actually was.

It wasn't long before a car pulled up in front of his apartment complex. Kendall grabbed his jacket from where it laid, half-hanging off of his couch before slipping it on and heading out to meet Paris and Carmen. Kendall turned on the charm as he strolled up to the car, sliding into the back seat. "Well, hello ladies. I'd have brought some roses out for my beautiful roses, but the flower shop was closed." Solid line, K-man. If he wouldn't lose the cool factor, he'd high-five himself for that one. "So, where are we jet setting off to? The Big Apple? Vegas?" He paused for emphasis before grinning. "Nah, I'm just kidding. I know we're going out clubbing. But admit it, I got you guys there, didn't I?" Kendall had all the rizz. After all, his body count spoke for itself, didn't it?

Bounce Back

♡coded by uxie♡

An even bigger rift began to form between the two and it was all Rowan’s fault.

“Okay,” He couldn’t bring himself to even look at her. He shifted his eyes away from where Charlie once sat. Where their danced tongues danced together in a fiery passion.

“I'll go." He didn’t want that. The same panic from all those years ago started resurfacing. He swallowed, hard, trying to push away the awful feeling. This was his fault, he had not right to feel anxious but he couldn’t stop himself. He was being a coward. The only thing thing that could be heard was the jingling of Charlie’s keys as she made her way to the front door. Abruptly it stopped as she turned around.

“Thank you, Rowan,” her words cut him deep. A sharp pain in his gut. His tongue snaked out over his lip, “I hope you find it, whatever it is you're looking for. You deserve to be happy." He slumped his shoulders, his eyes stinging but no tears came. Then she was gone and he was alone, just like those many years ago. But this time was different. He was the one who was leaving. He wanted to blame Charlie but he couldn’t, this was his doing. He just didn’t know what to do. He was scared, scared to get close.

The light of his life has just walked out of the door and he did nothing to stop her. He couldn’t, he was rooted in place. Numb to everything. With all the excitement Rowan had forgotten about his pounding head but now that everything was still. The pain seeped it’s way back into the front of his forehead. Brought his hand up to forehead to rub the pain away but to no avail. Groaning, he shuffled over to his medicine cabinet and grabbed the Tylenol. He opened it and grabbed two pills, swallowing them dry. He didn’t bother putting the bottle back instead, he opened the fridge, pulling out a water bottle.

Fuck, what am I doing? He brought the bottle to his lip, gulping down the cool liquid. With half the bottle gone he shuffled back over to the couch and sat down. Exhaustion and regret oozing into his bones.

I shouldn’t have done that. He ran a hand over his face and slumped down into the cushions after grabbing his phone from the coffee table. He didn’t know what he was doing, before he could stop himself he was texting Charlie. It was like a moth to flame. He was the moth and she was his flame. He just couldn’t stay away.

He asked her to talk. He was drunk and honestly he didn’t even know what to say but the words just kept coming out and he couldn’t stop himself.

Rowan, I don’t wanna be alone right now

His heart ached as he typed out his reply.

I’m here

The conversation didn’t last long. He threw his phone beside him on the couch. He slouched further down into the couch, letting his head fall back. He stared up at the ceiling for what felt like forever until he heard the familiar sounds of Charlie’s keys. She said nothing as she sank into him, beginning to sob. Rowan pulled her into his lap so that she was straddling him. His large arms circled around her torso pulling her face into his chest. He allowed her to just cry and get it out. When the crying had somewhat stopped, he pulled away so he could wipe away her warm tears. He pushed her blonde hair away from her face so he could fully take her in.

She was beautiful. She had always been beautiful. Rowan’s heart fluttered in his chest. He almost wanted to kiss her again. But he didn’t instead he picked her up, wrapping her legs around his hips and carried her into his bedroom. Gently, he placed her on his bed. Silently, he pulled the covers over her small frame and sat down beside her. He sat a respectable distance away from her, just letting her rest. He knew she needed it and if she needed him, he would be right there. Before he knew it, he has fallen asleep the exhaustion from today, finally taking over.

Sad boy

Rowan

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Summer slightly stiffened up as Daniel wrapped his arms around her shoulders. She wasn’t used to this much PDA but, with Daniel she felt comfortable.

“Honestly, I could see that. You’re kind and gentle. Being a teacher would really suit you.” His laugh vibrated her back, “I think people kind of just grow into what they look like they’d be. I don’t think you’d be able to picture me at some office job with a suit and tie could you.” Summer laughed softly and shook her head, her gaze following Daniel’s pointer finger to a happy couple, grooving to the music. They looked happy, Summer wished that she could be that care-free. She felt Daniel’s warmth move away from her back.

Summer looked away and down at her painted toenails as she waited for answer to her question, “I don’t know really. You’re friends with my sister so that kind of deterred me from you. But now I don’t care much what other people think of me or what I do? But that night you just… seemed sad. Someone like you doesn’t deserve to be sad.” Summer played with loose string from her skirt as she remembered that awful night. Her eyes began to burn as she stared a hole in some random spot in the sand. Daniel began to ghost his fingertips over her exposed arm.
“I may not be the best person in town, but I don’t think others should feel sad or alone.” She opened her mouth to protest but she before she could Daniel had sat up and turned towards her.

“Don’t think I didn’t notice you before though. That night just felt like kind of a push. I don’t know what drew me toward you, but it just felt right to talk to you.” Summer didn’t have time to react before a Daniel pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and pressed his lips to hers. Her eyes widened for half a second before they fluttered closed. Her body, once tensed, relaxed into the kiss. She was definitely more reserved with this kiss thanks to the lack of alcohol in her system. Still, she moved her head slightly to the side to give him more access but before it could get too heated, Summer pulled away with a soft giggle.

“Thank you, uh not for the kiss but, for stopping that night.” She was kicking herself for being so awkward. She felt her stomach sink. Why did she have to be so awkward, Daniel probably wouldn’t want to kiss her again if he knew how she really was. She just couldn’t get out of her head. Psychically, she shook her head, blinking a few times.

“For what’s it worth, I don’t think you’re a bad person and I like, talking to you too.” She blushed and looked away.

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

stella

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Father John Misty

The Night Josh Tillman Came To Our Apt.

TW: drug use

Stella collapsed on the blanket beside Alex, throwing her rucksack onto the sand. Her counterpart’s preparedness was a characteristic she had never fully developed herself, usually succumbing to a sandy or damp backside. She would tolerate it though, easily distracted by the ebb and flow of the horizon sucking the tide out then spewing it back onto the beach.

“Where’s that blunt? I do not want to be sober anymore.”

Stella let out a hearty laugh, plunging her hand into her pocket. From amongst an array of old bus tickets, candy wrappers, and stray tobacco, her fingers emerged triumphantly with a blunt, sloppily rolled as she left her trailer earlier in the day.

“Light that bitch up.” She said, handing it to Alex. She watched on merrily, almost salivating with anticipation. In truth, she despised being sober. Even reeling from a comedown or a hangover was preferable – at least it was a feeling. Being sober was like floating through space; it felt too vast, too empty. Getting high planted her feet on the ground a little more firmly; narrowed the space down, made things concrete. It was a state to which she was more accustomed, more familiar.

She hugged her knees to her chest, resting her cheek on them as she looked at Alex.

“Tell me about this trouble with that posh fuck. I’m pleading for a fight today.”

♡coded by uxie♡

Carmen sat, perched in the edge of Paris’s bed watching Paris shoved her feet into pair of sneakers. She shrugged at her question about Kendall.
“He definitely seems like a tool but, whatever.” She waved her hand in the air, dismissively and then she inspected her nails. She made a mental note that she’d have to go get her nails done soon, maybe Paris wanted to go with her? She would usually ask Skylar but, if she was being honest she didn’t want anything to do with Skylar at the moment. How could she just throw her off to the side like that? Like everything they said to each other meant nothing to her.

“Okay, I think I got everything we need, do you want anything else before we go?” Carmen shook her head in response. It seemed like Paris has everything sorted and Carmen was just there to look pretty.

“You know it’s a good thing we invited him, doesn’t hurt to have a guy with us in the city.”

“I mean, what do we really know about him?” She shrugged again, smoothing down her blonde hair and following paris down to the car. She slid into the passenger seat while paris loaded the car up and then they were off, down to the gas station to grab multiple bottles of hydration. They were definitely going to need it. It felt like forever until the pulled up to an apartment complex. They both didn’t bother in getting out of the car because almost as soon as they pulled in, the familiar brunette that Paris had shown her hours earlier was sliding into the backseat.

“Well, hello ladies. I'd have brought some roses out for my beautiful roses, but the flower shop was closed." Carmen audibly sighed, pinching her her nose bridge. Carmen’s suspicions were correct, he was a tool. Tonight was going to be long but, Carmen was determined to make the best of it and if that meant playing nice with Kendall, she could do that.

Once everyone was situated, they were off to the big city. The drive was short and sweet. The air buzzed with excitement as Paris pulled into valet parking, handing the valet her car keys. A bellhop came and took their bags up to their room. Carmen sauntered up to the front desk and engaged in conversation with lady behind it.

“Reservation for Carmen.” The lady who’s name tag read, Amber handed her the keycard. Carmen thanked her with a smile and slid back over to her friends.

“Room, 402. Let’s go.”

The rich bitch

Carmen

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Daniel Charter
d59fd8c437d3041bb0dd5032026486d373fb9895.gifv

Daniel smiled as Summer pulled away with her giggle. He liked this, with her, it felt different than from when the girls in town would just throw themselves at him. Most of the time it would lead to more, but Summer was bashful and sweet. He went back to tapping the sand along to the music as she spoke, "daaang no thanks for the kiss?" He teased, "I'm kidding." He said and gave her side a little poke, "as great as the kiss was, both of them, I wouldn't take anything farther if I'm told no." He explained and shook his head. He'd seen firsthand how shitty guys can be, he didn't want to be that.
He was a little relieved to hear that she didn't think he was a bad guy, "thank you, that means a lot." He told he with a smile. The pair sat in comfortable silence until eventually the band packed up and he stood, helping her up, "do you got any other plans for the night?" He asked, walking back toward the fair with her so he could safely deposit her back into her friends care. It was starting to get dark and he didn't want her to be alone, not while there were drunk people stumbling around from the fair beer.
He didn't have anywhere to be, but Daniel had a slight nagging feeling that her mind was elsewhere, so he didn't want her to feel pressured to hang out with him as he let go of her hand when they approached the pier, "look. I had a great time, you take care of our child." He said, pointing to the pink monkey around her neck, "but I'm going to head out. The fair really isn't my scene but I hope you had a great time." He wouldn't tell her that he only came to it for her, but he knew that the hint was there for her to pick up.

Mentions: Summer - vixe vixe

Paris Goulding
168bf3ae7d9ac1400c772d5c4dad9856e5ca525c.gifv

Paris cringed slightly when Kendall got into the car, "flowers would've been nice." She joked, glancing at Carmen to see the same expression on her face. With a laugh she took off and began driving the car toward the city. When they got to the hotel she passed her key off to the valet, and made sure the bellboys were handling their bags properly. Paris let out a little squeak of excitement when the hotel key was secured and she followed the bellboys up to the room. The beds in the room looked so plush that Paris flopped down into the cloud and sighed, "just one time before I'm drunk and can't remember this lushness." She said with a laugh and sat up, going over to her bag to grab her heels and slip them on.
While waiting for the Uber, she shuffled through the mini fridge and found a few mini bottles of liquor and poured them each a shot into the hotel coffee cups. Holding up the glasses she cheered, "Pain makes you stronger. Tears make you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser. And vodka makes you not remember any of that crap." Before clinking her glass with Kendall and Carmen's, and then downed the drink. The liquid already made herself feel warm, and she was just touching up her lipstick when the ping for the Uber popped up on her phone, "time to party ladies and gents." She said excitedly and hooked her arm through Carmen's, heading out of the room with the two.
The music of the club was audible from outside of the club, and the line somewhat made her pout. But, both she and Carmen were hot as hell, so she led Kendall and Carmen to the front and whispered something in the bouncers ear. Almost instantly the man let them through and Paris threw him a wink, "okay!" She said over the loud music, "shots and dancing!" She smiled at Carmen and Kendall and led them both to the bar. It didn't take long for the bartender to notice them and come over to pour 6 shots for the three of them to split, before making Paris and Long Island. She was already somewhat swaying her hips to the music as she waited patiently for her drinks to be ready, "I'm ready when you are!" Paris said over the music to Carmen and knocked back the shots. The liquid courage went through her small frame fairly quickly and she was ready to start dancing. Taking Carmen's hand with her free hand, and nodding for Kendall to follow, Paris made her way out to the dance floor.

Mentions: Kendall - fieldofclover fieldofclover and Carmen - vixe vixe

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

blushing mess

at the fair

scenario:

not gonna happened

tags:

Carlise Kingston

Carlise smiled at Everest "Don't worry, Skyler won't be something you'll ever need to defend against me. " She said softly. She made a choice when she decided to try to move on from Camren. She let go of the anger she had, but not of the sadness. Seeing them two together, was still painful because it used to be her in her place with Camren and now it wasn't.

It broke her heart.

"I would..like that." She told her as she was pulled away towards a green onion cake booth. Carlise looked at Everest as they walked together. She was beautiful. Something about her drew her in, and she couldn't stop herself. It's been like this since they were kids then Camren came around, and she followed after her but Ever was always in the back of her mind. It was like she couldn't help it.

Carlise turns to the menu as she felt Ever let go of her arm. "No I'll buy." She said with a smirk. "What do you want Ever?" She said as she told the man to take her card and not let the other woman pay. He just nodded boredly as she ordered herself a cake and a drink. "What's you've been up to?"

"Well, I got myself into trouble again. This time for a good cause...just like last time. I swear!"

• outfit:

mood:

happy

at the fair

scenario:

family..

Carter Kingston

Carter nods softly at Nollie. "Of course baby, no place else I would rather be." He said as he reassures her that he was going to be right there by her side as she has this talk with Damon. If he didn't know his son's feelings about Nollie, he would be nervous but he did. Unknown to Lia, Damon had expressed his anger at not being able to call her mom. To him, she has been one of the only other females present in his life, that wasn't his family. She was the proof he needed to know that someone loved him, someone other than his own family did. Carter sat down as Nollie sat down by Damon.

this next part is fully from Damon's point of view.

The little boy turned to her with a smile. "Yea Nollie?" He took a bite of his food. This has been the best day ever! His daddy told him that they were going to hang out with Nollie today, and Nollie is his favorite person ever! She plays with him and reads to him. Even using his special language that only some people know. She was the best babysitter ever. Daddy said that even she will be picking him up from school and dropping him off at school! Plus they were even having a sleepover too!

He read her signing as she keeps going. "Yes! Daddy told me! I am really excited. Like this much!" He tries to show her as he holds out his hands like he was holding something big. His eyes were bright with happiness. Sometimes he gets sad about not having a mommy but he has her, and Nollie is just like a mommy even if he wishes that she was his mommy. Daddy said that sometimes mommies go away but we have each other and that's all that matters. He was thinking so much that he almost missed what she said.

"I call you Mommy? I want that. I want Nollie to be mommy. Nollie is Mommy." Damon signed softly as he glances at his Daddy who was nodding at him. Nollie wanted to be his mommy. He would have a mommy! NOLLIE WOULD BE HIS MOMMY! His eyes welled up with tears as he looks at her. "Mommy!" He signed softly as he jumps in her arms. He pulls back and signs to her "Mommy not going away right? Mommy, is my mommy forever?" He glanced back and forth at his daddy and now his mommy.

ok, back to Carter's point of view

"Mommy is your mommy forever." Carter spoke and signed talking to both of them. "I will make sure of that baby boy. No one is taking our nollie from us." He told him. He was sure of this because he would never let the women in front of him go. He couldn't, he was already falling for her. It may have seemed too fast but his dad once told him that if it felt right, all he can imagine is seeing that smile the next day for the rest of his life.

You need to never let go. That is your one.

Magnolia Hunter was Carter's one, and he'll be damn if he's going to be an idiot and let that go.

"I used to think it was just me and him, but then you came along. And all I want is you, me, and him."

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

frustrated

at the fair

scenario:

hell fucking no

Samantha Rose

Sam laughed softly at Haiden's statement "I'm her only doctor Haiden." She said shaking her head. Sam was well known in the beach, not because of her parents or anything but because she was one of the best pediatric doctors in the state. And she chose the beach to practice. Hospitals all over were asking for her, but she chose home. It was the reason she went to medical school any way.

The old pediatric doctor was retiring and the fact of the matter is that the city couldn't pay for a more expensive doctor to come. So they were going to be without a pediatric doctor for a few months. Sam decided to do her focus on pediatrics for this reason. So she could be an inexpensive doctor but a good one. She blushed as she called her beautiful and shook her head. "You shouldn't talk to yourself like that. Might make a wonderful doctor admit you for testing." She teases softly. While Haiden wasn't looking, she slipped some money to the attendant at the ring toss game telling him that she wanted to look like she was winning

She watched as Haiden did her best, and actually won a small prize. Sam smiled softly at her as she goes up to bat. She actually missed every single one, but the attendant used the fact the game was rigged for her. He put rings already there when he was resetting the game for Sam's turn. He did just as much as Haiden did, so Sam would win the same small prize. Sam winked at him but he just shook his head as she grabbed the same small fish as Haiden when the woman asked her if she wanted to trade hers in or keep them matching. "Match." Sam blurts out. "I um...want us to match. My fish is named Himbo." She again..blurts out blushing as she holds the fish against her chest.

This was embarrassing. She has been crushing on this woman since she started to treat her niece. Something about her drew Sam in and she was just full-on stupid around her. She tried so hard to be someone that Haiden would like but ended up failing every time. Sam was shaken out of her thinking when the woman in her mind, looped her arm through hers and headed to the next game. Sam tried to pay attention to her words but all she could do is stare at the beautiful woman that was in front of her.

It was like she couldn't focus on anything around her but her. She watched as she spoke but it was like the words weren't reaching her once she smiled at her. Her brain tuned them all out. What she wanted to do, is kiss her at that moment. She almost felt her legs moving to do so, but she couldn't. She wouldn't. She was in the closet...but it was like her heart and her brain was at a war.

Her heart was winning.

Sam again was snapped out of her brain once she was told she was up next. She didn't even have time to bribe the carnie. So she tried to throw it in, but it bounced right out. She sighed as she goes for try number two when she felt someone behind her placing a hand on her hip. The other hand helping her move her arm, she took a sharp breath in as she hears Haiden's voice real close to her ear, her whole body blanked out. As she guided her to get another small prize. Her brain melted as she was asked where to next.

Where to next!? She was just going to pretend that she didn't just do that to her?! Hell fucking no.

"That's it!" She mutters as she took Haiden's hand, and dragged her away from prying eyes and into a corner that was blocked off from the rest of the fair. Away from the town. Away from everyone who knew them. "You can't just do that! And pretend that you didn't Haiden Sutton!" She snaps at her. "Don't play with my feelings like that! Especially if you aren't going to follow through!"

She said harshly and strongly breathing in and out heavily. "Do you have any clue what you do to me? My feelings?"

"Doesn't matter what's in my way, I'm on the way my darlin'."

• outfit:

1 + 2 + katie + kamryn + 3

mood:

kinda excited

at the beach

scenario:

time for swim...

tags:

Wendall Young

Wendall listened to Lavender and nodded. "He seems like a good teacher. Especially if he makes the time to make sure that you understand everything before moving on to the next part of the subject." He told her. Not a lot of people would do that, his stepdad tried to teach things, and when Wendall didn't understand them. He just screamed at him that he was stupid and unable to learn anything. It was so hard that he barely asked him for anything that wasn't something for the girls.

He glances at his hands "Don't underestimate your smarts, Lavender. Not everyone has the skill set to learn." He told her as he thinks about himself, and the way he learns. He learned that yelling doesn't work with him, but it seemed to him that his stepdad still thinks it does but he holds no complaints because his sisters are his strength to keep going. "Not a lot of people can say they know how our modern language relates to the languages of before, and the history of religions and how they become to be. That's something to be proud of. " He told her softly as he smiles at her.

He brings down the camera and blushes softly "Anytime. We do this every weekend...if you maybe wanted to come along? Sometimes I go without the girls. And I just take photos of the beach and the water. " He said as he takes her hand and pulls her up. "Speaking of water. It seems to me that enough time has passed and I was going to go for a swim if you would like to join me?" He told her softly. His sisters knew that they weren't supposed to go anywhere and they were in perfect view of him so he wasn't worried about leaving them alone.

He just wanted more time alone with Lavender before they headed to the fair.

"Fuck she's so outta my league..."

“Thank you, that means a lot.” He said, smiling making her blush yet again.”

The silence between the two was comfortable but it didn’t stop swarm or butterflies from fluttering around in her stomach. Eventually, the band finished with their set and started packing up everything. She didn’t really want to leave, this was a nice distraction from everything. But now she was even more conflicted. She didn’t know what she was going to do. She didn’t want to choose but she knew that she would have to eventually.

Daniel stood up from the sand, holding out and hand. She took it and he pulled her up. She adjusted her skirt and brushed off the sand from her bottom and legs.

“Do you have any other plans for the night?” He asked while leading her back to the bustling pier. The sun was almost completely gone making it bit chilly.

When they approached the pier he turned to Summer, “Look, I have a great time, you take care of our child,” her heart fluttered at the mention of our child. “But I'm going to head out. The fair really isn't my scene but I hope you had a great time." Summer smiled brightly at the blonde and pulled him into a tight embrace. She pulled away and placed a kiss on his cheek.

“I had a great time, thank you for coming.” She smiled again and turned attention to her phone sending a text to the group chat. She bit her lip, feeling a bit awkward. What did he mean by that? She was probably just reading too much into it, nobody would ever just do something just for the sake of her. When Daniel had left, she found a bench to sit down at and she couldn’t stop her thoughts from racing. She pulled out her phone again for a distraction, waiting for her friends.

Dreamer

Summer

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

• mood:

amazed

at coffee shop

scenario:

prove it

tags:

Michonne Johannes

Mic just smirked at Moses. She wasn't going to say that he was right until he backed up his game. That's just how Mic was, she wanted the proof before she said something was correct. She wanted the truth because lies just fuck it all up. When Moses looked her in the eyes, she knew that he believed it himself. That he had the best coffee in the beach, and for some reason, she wanted to believe him.

She wanted to believe him before the facts were proven.

When he stepped closer to her, she backed away for a moment. Due to the incident, any physical contact or close contact with anyone scared her, unless she was the one to start it. She tried to get over it but it was hard for her to do so. When she was calm, she tried to step closer to him as it was a bit loud to hear him. "Yea prove it." She said strongly. She watched as he nodded to himself, and began to walk away. When he turned back and asked her if she was coming. Every part of her brain said no, but she still took that step forward toward him and walked with him.

"I am from the beach." She told him as they walked to his shop. Mic blushes at his next words. "I'm here during the winter, fall, and spring months. I'm gone the moment school's out. I'm an actor so I take the summer to go and shoot in movies. You'll probably see my siblings around though, Gen and Elias." She told him as they walked up to his coffee shop. She thanked him as he held open the door. "We'll see. As I said, I need proof, before you go around saying that."

Mic walked inside and felt warmth. To be honest, this was already the best, just from the vibe it gave out. "You decorated this yourself?"

"Maybe some things can't be fixed. Like me."

• out on the town...

and
    Kendall was vibing. He had no idea that the girls didn't care for him that much, if at all - blame it on his ego. After all, he had successfully gotten with 37 girls (and 12 guys) before - he had the potential to turn that 37 into a 39 tonight. All Kendall had to do was play it cool. He could totally do that - he was the rizz master, and he was going to do this. He'd have to update his PowerPoint about his body count after tonight...nice. Ladies wanted to get with him, men wanted to be him - this was the life. Hell, Kendall even had a stalker. Who wouldn't wanna be him right now? And now, riding in a car with two spicy senoritas, he felt like the king of the world. Move over, Leo - there's a new king of the world. And no, he wasn't going to die at the end of the movie, either. And if you haven't seen the movie, Kendall's not going to give any spoiler warning for a nearly thirty year old movie. Jack dies, Rose cries, the end. Titanic was the dumbest movie ever made - who wants to watch a movie about a ship sinking? But hey, it got him laid once, so he couldn't complain that much.

Anyway, enough about Titanic and back to the present. Where were we again? Ah, yes, getting to the hotel. Kendall followed the girls and the bellhop up into their room. A shot of vodka went down smoothly, though it burnt like hell, and then it was up, up, and away...or, more specifically, down, down, and into the Uber. This was going to be an interesting night for sure. Would it be one that he remembered? Probably not, considering the way that the girls were drinking. And they weren't even at the club yet! But the ride eventually brought them over to the club, and with some miracle that Paris had managed to pull off, they were skipping the line altogether. Kendall had never skipped a line to get into a club before. It made him feel very important, like he was someone worth something. Hell, he didn't even have a high school diploma. But skipping the line made him feel as if he were the smartest man alive.

Two more shots and Kendall was feeling loose. He followed the girls out onto the dance floor, already bumping and grinding with the best of them. Now, Kendall wasn't the best dancer, by any means, but hey, they were all tipsy. Who would notice? Who would care? He wouldn't, that was for sure. "Having fun yet?" he shouted over the loud EDM music blaring through the club, talking to both Carmen and Paris. Kendall was having fun. But were they? Did they think he was a total loser? He hoped not. He always carried himself with a suave demeanor. If they could see through that, and see the awkward, self-conscious guy underneath, then Kendall would be humiliated.

Bounce Back

♡coded by uxie♡

Everest Kennedy
1678739931238.png

The cashier at the booth looked bored. Ever really couldn’t blame him if he felt that way. The fair bored her just the same. The only reason she ever went to the fair was for the funnel cakes. This time around she wasn’t going to get that luxury. All because of her sister. Ever would have to have a talk with Sky about letting her know when she was going to be somewhere so she didn’t have awkward run ins. Seeing her sister there with a guy made her wonder, though, is Carlise would go after Carmen now that they had obviously broken up. Sky was many things but a cheater was not one of them.

Everest smiled politely at Carlise as she insisted that she paid. Ever felt almost bad and tried to fight it but the vendor ultimately charged Carlises card after Ever ordered. He handed them their food and drinks and Ever made her way over to a bench. “Oh I’ve been fine. Working a lot. It’s been busy at work lately. I had a bunch of pregnant woman on my caseload before I left. Just kind of happens. At least O get to see cute little babies and the joy on the parents face.” She took a bite out of her onion cake and sighed happily. Maybe the funnel cakes were a staple of the fair but the green onion cakes were just as good. They were a newer thing brought to Rosemary Beach. The last time that Ever was at the fair they weren’t.

“What about you? What’s been going on in your life?” Ever tried to engage in the small talk. While she was genuinely interested in Carlise, Ever couldn’t help but feel like it was wrong to even be talking with her. Of course she was her own person with her own feelings but she didn’t want any part of the drama. She also didn’t want anyone getting hurt. Including herself. Carlise was a nice girl but there was a nagging feeling that maybe she was only showing interest in Ever to get on someone else’s nerves.

Mentions: r e i r e i

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back