• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roommates

youngkyun

sad but rad

I would prefer Asian face claims for this ~

--

Roommates is a Korean Based TV Show where 12 celebrities live in one house for the summer. They will make relationships, friendships and enemies all on live tv broadcasted across the whole of Korea. Adventures are a must and games will be played out of the course of the show, I will go into more detail when this rp is starting. If you are interested, say how many characters you would make so we have a number.

I will make 2.

Essentially, Korean "Big Brother".

Maybe. Not a fan of the whole Korean deal, though.

I like the idea so if it gets off the ground I would be willing to play 1 character.  The only problem is that I'm not Korean so trying to RP as one would not go well.  The mannerisms and such would be missing... 

That is fine, I am not Korean either, I just listen to Korean music and study the culture, I can help oout if you want to know something but we can RP it anyway we like.

I am most definitely interested having watched Roomates myself and loving it. :3

That show is where my love for Chanyeol started. ^^,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back