• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DarkTinKnight

Basically, your character moves into this house with who they believe to be their only roommate, but it turns out there are various other people living there who just don't show their faces except under certain circumstances. These people and their locations will be undisclosed for now, so your character can find them themself.

This is not a romance plot. This does not mean you can't have your character fall in love with any of mine, but romance is not the main focus of the rp.

The First Roommate is out of the house most of the time at their job or grocery shopping, so your character does not need to have a job.

This is a non-fandom rp.

I just thought it'd be fun to do this..

I'd be up for it

Edit: should have added to PM me if you want make it happen lol

Last edited:
Just to overwhelm you a bit more (and hopefully boost your ego), I was also interested by this.

Krill bristled. "Well then."

A wad of spit-meshed tobacco grits spluttered to the gravel floor of the canyon.

"Seems I'm a little late to the party. Hope y'all'll forgive my tardiness."

Krill bristled. "Well then."

A wad of spit-meshed tobacco grits spluttered to the gravel floor of the canyon.

"Seems I'm a little late to the party. Hope y'all'll forgive my tardiness."
"I'll forgive that but not your blatant disrespect for general hygiene." Floyd narrows her gaze, her hand already hovering over the pistol sat waiting and ready at her hip. Her fingers twitched, "That's how people get sick."

"I'll forgive that but not your blatant disrespect for general hygiene." Floyd narrows her gaze, her hand already hovering over the pistol sat waiting and ready at her hip. Her fingers twitched, "That's how people get sick."
Something between a grin and a smirk squirmed onto Krill's face, just above the stubble that had grown these last three days in the wild.

"Well my apologies can be taken as you see fit, ma'am, so long as they're taken in good faith." He nudged a smidge of his chin and a corner of his eye towards the holster where Floyd's fingers were a bit too quick to slide.

"Gah! Splhssbsgwvsbsgdgpffffff..." A snarl crosses her drenched face as Floyd, now distracted from Krill, turns her livid gaze upon Sid. "You are gonna regret that... Tomorrow after I've slept for at least 5 hours."

Wiping her face on the hem of her poncho, she strode into the canyon's convenient saloon for the night...

(GOODNIGHT! 😝)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back