• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Romeo, Romeo. Wherefore Art Thou Romeo?

Kioko watched him walk away and for the first time since she had seen him, she let go of a deep sigh, her heart still racing. "God he is gorgeous." She mumbled to herself, staring at him. She was glad that as soon as he left, so did the girls, leaving her in peace. She saw him come back over and she looked at a wall, hearing her drink being set on the table. She smiled at it. "Thanks." She said, moving the bandana to take a drink.

He took a sip from his drink. He looked out at the dance floor. He saw a few people dancing, others were hanging around by the door. "Would you like to go and dance?" He asked.

Kioko smiled and got up off the booth, taking a long swig from the glass. "Sure, that is if you are sure you can handle me." She smiled, taking his hand gently and walking towards the dance floor.

He was pulled out of his booth. "I think I might be able to." He said as they got out on the dance floor. "I'll follow your lead."

Kioko smiled and let out a laugh. "I'm not so sure." She said, finally reaching the dance floor. She followed the rhythm of the song, soon getting into the music.

Josh followed her lead, getting into the beat of the music. Time began to pass by. Hours seemed like minutes. Josh was having so much fun that he didn't even notice the time, or his cousin who was sitting back in the booth. Joshua liked the feeling of his body on hers. He looked down at his watch. It was about 5 o'clock.

Kioko laughed, dancing with him. She had no idea how long she had been here, but feeling his body against hers had thrown her over the moon. She didn't care if anyone noticed her, so long as this never ended.

Joshua took her hand and lead her off the dance floor. "I'm sorry my dear. But it is time for me to go. It is time for my cousin and I to go... We have certain obligations that we can not miss... Parting is such sweet sorrows... I will see you again tomorrow, near the pier. Bring that bandana." He said before looking to his cousin. His cousin was sitting at the bar with a few of his crew members. Joshua and his crew left the building and drove back home.

Kioko was sad to see him go, but gave a nod to meeting at the pier. She would never let her family know of her involvement with this man, never. She smiled as she walked back out front, finishing her pastry before going to her motorcycle and sliding on the helmet. She smiled as she shot off towards her house.

Josh and Nico arrived at Josh's families house. Nico walked in and made a lot of noise. Josh's family already had a party going on. Josh looked over at his family. They were hollering, they were having a good time. Josh didn't find it to be interesting, he walked out towards the balcony and looked up at the stars.

Kioko had taken a small drive for just the sake of being away from her house, and out in the open air. She soon reached the beach, parking her motorcycle near the road and taking off her helmet, holding it in her hand. She sighed and shook out her hair, walking forwards towards the water, sitting a ways away from it and watched the sun set, staying there until the stars where out. She flopped on her back, looking at the stars.

Josh looked up at the stars. They were beautiful tonight. It was also a clear night out. There was no light pollution so everything was crystal clear. There were a couple clouds in the night sky. Kasper walked out. He noticed that his brother was acting strange. "Something on your mind little brother?" He asked leaning over the railing. Josh sighed. "Yeah girl trouble. I like her, but I don't think it would work out." Kasper chuckled. "Everything is worth a try little brother. Who knows maybe you and her will take over the family, and crush the other family at the same time."

Kioko began to draw in the sand, tracing a little heart in it, before pulling her finger away. "Why do they have to pull us apart." She whispered to herself, crossing her arms and placing them on her knees, staring at the heart in front of the water. The moon was right in front of her, shining just above the water as she looked out.

The night was pushing on. Josh would look up at the moon everynow and then. He sighed and walked back into the party. It was time for him join his faimly in there festivities even if Josh didn't want to, he had to. There was no arguing with his family and didn't want them to think that he was being antisocial.

Kioko sighed, getting up and taking her helmet with her. Her family would start to wonder if she was gone this long, and she was not going to risk that. She took one last glance at the water before slipping on her helmet and getting on the bike. She shot off towards her house, letting the wind rush past her as she drove down the seaside street until she reached more central roads and she turned inwards, finding her house. She sighed and parked her bike, taking of the helmet and putting it in the garage before going to her room.

After a couple of hours the party started to slow down. People were either passed out from being too drunk to have consciousness. Kasper was passed out in the bathroom. Nico was on the couch and Josh's sister was in her room. Josh walked towards his room and fell fast asleep.

Kioko went to take a nice long bath, letting the warmth of the water absorb into her skin, and making sure she smelled as sweet as a flower. She smiled as she walked out in her kimono, going strait to the fluffy futon on the floor and flopping into it, falling asleep shortly after.

In the morning Josh awoke. He was staring at the ceiling of his room. He groaned. He didn't want to get up, and deal with anything that was related with his family. But he had to. He had made a promise to go to the pier and meet a girl, his girl.

Kioko was up as soon as the sun was, sitting on her porch and playing her instrument to the morning bird songs. She smiled, feeling the music as she began to play a song that was tradition in their family. She smiled as she began to sing the tune she played before stopping and going to get ready for the day.

Josh walked out of the shower and dried off. He put on his clothes on and walked out. He got ready for the day and walked out of the bathroom. He walked out of his room into the foyer. There were people laying on the floor, passed out.

Once Kioko had walked out of her room to dry of, her hair still damp from the morning shower, she looked around at her clothing. She didn't have much in the way of anything that would be perfect for a first date so she picked out a pair of jeans and a t shirt to wear. She smiled and went to pick up her helmet to leave for a breakfast at the pier.

(Sorry, I started a new job that has me working 6 out of the 7 days a week and there all eight hour shifts. I'm working a lot.)

Joshua had noticed that there were people even sleeping in the garage. He sighed as he started to move people out of the way of the garage door. After about an half an hour of just moving people out of the way, Joshua had cleared a way for him to drive out. He started up the engine to his car and drove out. It wasn't a bad day for a drive, and a date. He didn't lived that close to the pier, but it was neutral territory for both families.

He parked in a parking spot and made his way to a little cafe on the pier, and he waited for his date.

Kioko hopped on her motorcycle, getting her helmet placed over her short hair. She smiled and curled her hands round the handlebars as she zoomed off, going at certainly illegal speeds. She laughed a bit and kept zooming around, going quickly to the pier. She pulled up to the parking lot next to his car, turning off her motorcycle and shaking out her hair.

Joshua was still in the cafe, sitting outside. There were a lot of things running through his head. Things like what his family would do if they found out that he was out on a date with a rival gang member, and a daughter of the head of the gang. Then he thought to what her family would do to him, and maybe even her. "Oh this is a bad idea." He thought. But he was a man, and one that wouldn't chicken out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back