• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Romeo, Romeo. Wherefore Art Thou Romeo?

Joshua was sitting in his favorite bar, the broken barstool. It was his first business "interest". He looked around and he saw people wearing crimson red. All of them were a part of his family. He loved having a big family. At the end of the bar was his Brother Kasper. Kasper was the one of the people apart of his family that would die before losing anybody.

Kioko sighed, standing outside the spot. "This is the place?" she asked her sister, who nodded silently. She curled her hand into a fist, sighing. "Here we go." She said, looking at the place. And then, with a bang, she kicked open the door to the bar, walking in with her family in blue. She could hear the quiet fall over the room, staring at her two different colored eyes as she marched though to a stool, ordering a drink.

Joshua was still sitting at the bar, sipping from his drink when he noticed the door kicked in. After a couple of minutes the quiet was dead with the hustle and bustle. Josh looked at the two of them. One was older then him, but there was a younger one. She was cute. Hell she was beautiful. Kasper walked over to Joshua.

"Listen little bro." He whispered. "I don't like the way those two look... You got my Back?""Always Bro." He said getting up. He followed Kasper over to the two. "Hey there gorgeous." Kasper said to the older looking of the two. "What's pretty little thing like you, doing in a dark place like this?" Joshua was standing on the other side of the younger looking one.

Kioko had a drink in her hand, looking at Kasper. She took her fist and punched his face. "None of your beeswax, now piss off." She said, downing her drink. She let her eyes wander the room, landing on Joshua. He was cute, heck, he was gorgeous. Chiseled features, impressionable at first sighed. She moved her gaze on, ignoring the blush creeping to her cheeks.

Kasper took a couple of steps back. She his his face and he had a little blood come from the cut on his lip. He started to laugh. "I thought that you two seemed out of place. I should have realized that you two were a part of the [What's your guy's family name?] family... I also take it that you two know who me and my brother are."

Joshua slipped his hand into his coat. He felt the cold steel of his trusty Desert eagle.

Kioko nodded. "Yeah. But can't a girl grab a drink?" She joked, pulling out her sword which was a family heirloom. "And you guys think you own the world. News flash, it's my turn." She said, her eyes glinting with mischief as she looked at Kasper, who had blood trickling out of his nose in a steady stream.

Kasper just kept on laughing. "Oh we don't own the whole world.... Yet. But we do own some things, and one of those is..." A lot of the people got out of their seats." Is this bar." The sound of clicking could be heard. "Now Drop the knife." He said grabbing a machete from his back that was hidden by his coat. "We got you covered so drop it... Or else."

Joshua didn't know what his brother was going to do next.

Kioko smiled. "Oh, that's what you think." She said. As soon as she had said that, half the people took off there masks, turning them into part of her family. "Surprise." She said, looking at them. "Welcome to my world." She said, getting off her chair and kicking him in the chest, hoping to send him backwards.

Kasper was send back a couple of feet, but kept his footing. "Forshame." He said sarcastically to the people who took off their mask. "Oh your gonna pay for that." He said before charging at her with a lot of speed. The blade was above his head.

Joshua pulled out his pistol and started fighting. The men and women in Crimson red started shooting at the people who were in Blue. Flipping tables and causing a big ruckus, it was a big brawl.

The people in blue let out cries as they charged at the others. She smiled and dodged Kaspers attack, slicing his side with her sword. "You attack unguarded." she said, dodging bullets as she ran. She smiled and kept moving, slashing down a few red masked people. A few more blue people poured in though the door, backing her up.

Kasper chuckled. "Come back here." Kasper rushed after them. He slashed at a few people in blue. Joshua pulled out his phone and called for reinforcements. After a couple of minutes some other Crimsons reds rushed in. Joshua kept on shooting taking out a couple of blues.

Kioko fought, until there where bodies littering the floor. The only ones left standing where her sister, her, and the two other blue guys. They where both covered in cuts and bruises and with one swift move, she hit him with the butt of her sword, as her sister passed out behind her.

Kasper was still standing along with Joshua and three red guys. Kasper was hit with the sword. "Cheap move." He said with a smile on his face. He actually meet someone that was a challenge for him.

Joshua had a lot of bruises covering his body. "Hold it." He said putting his hands up. "You don't have that many people left, and brother I don't think we can take this for any longer. Why don't we just call this a stalemate and go home."

"How dare you brother. Step aside and let me..." He took a step forwards. His leg began to tremble.

"Listen, your hurt." He looked at the girl. "The girl you walked in with is out cold... go home. We will meet another day and finish this." He said with a serious look in his face.

(Got to go. Hockey game is calling.)

((Alright, have fun~))

Kioko breathed heavily, looking at the man. She kept panting, leaning against the counter. "I know, but...." She said, pausing to wheeze and cough out blood. "I don't....." She couldn't finish her sentence, as she passed out cold, her body falling limply to the floor as her multi colored eyes lost their shine.

Kasper laughed. "Ha weak..." He fell on the ground. Joshua looked at his men, then to the men in blue. "You take them. I will give you my word that no one will attack you." He said to the men in blue. He looked to his men. "Get him out of here. Then get more men here. I will stay here and watch over this place till they get here."

The blue men nodded and picked up the boss and her sister, taking them carefully back to the car and driving them home. Once home, they where well tended for. The next morning, Kioko woke up at the crack of dawn, groaning. She realized quickly she wasn't in the bar and shot up, seeing her room around her. She smiled a bit, thinking of the handsome man at the bar before getting out of bed.

After they left. It took his men a few hours till his men got home. After that he drove home. His father was in the living room, to angry to talk to him. This new family was causing trouble, and he didn't know what he needed to do. Joshua laid down in his bed. He couldn't help but think of that girl he saw. She was beautiful. He fell asleep.

Kasper woke up in his room the next morning. "Where am I?" He said shooting up from his bed. Joshua woke up.

Kioko got up, stretching her sore limbs though the sleeves of her long bedtime kimono. She walked gently over to her sliding door and opened it, letting the fresh air into the home. She smiled, hearing birds chirping and water flowing outside her door. "Nothing like a peaceful morning." She mumbled, kneeling down on the edge of her back porch, a steaming cup of tea already waiting for her.

Joshua got up from his bed. He took a shower and got dressed. He walked out of his room and down the stairs. Kasper was up, and Joshua knew it. He also knew his father was up, and he was pissed. His father had called his family into his office. Joshua walked in and sat down in one of the chairs facing the desk.

Kasper sat down in another chair. His mother Susan was standing behind his chair. His sister was starring at the fire.

"I heard about what happened last night." His father said in a deep and angry voice. "My son. I trusted you and you ran from a fight. Your worthless."

"Sir." Kasper said. "He killed just as many as myself. We still have the building. He saved my life."

"Quiet." His father said. "YOu let two members of the other family get past you. I am giving you one last chance. If you fail me... Then we'll have to take a fishing trip."

Everyone in the room gasped. That meant that if he failed his father then he would die."I am sorry father. I will not fail you again."

Kioko sat at the edge of the garden, on her porch for most of the morning. Once she had finished with her tea, she brought out a traditional instrument, plucking the strings carefully. But all to soon, she was brought into a family meeting. Her father was having a fit over not winning yesterday, and she sighed, soon leaving the room with a stinging smack.

Joshua had gone to the garage that was apart of his families house,and got in his car. It was a 1969 429 BOSS Ford mustang. It was crimson red, like most of the cars in the garage. He drove into town, and towards another of his families businesses. After a quick visit, some of the men got into his mustang and they drove off. They were apart of his crew.

Kioko got into street clothes, consisting of a leather jacket and jeans. She smiled at herself in the mirror, took a piece of gum and popped it into her mouth, and walking out to the garage. Sitting there was her motorcycle, painted a dark black with accents of teal. She mounted it, putting on a matching helmet before revving the engine and taking off to locations unknown.

Joshua arrived at his destination. It was a bakery. The front was a bakery, with a shop in the front so they could sell there baked goods. In the back there was a club. One of the other things that Joshua would be in charge of. It was still early in the morning, but he had to make sure that everything was ready for that night. It was a big day. His cousin was flying, so he had to make sure that everything was ready for him.

Kioko finally stopped in front of a cake bakery. This was at the edge of their territory, and only 100 feet away from the other one. Not only where the families rivals in territory, but they also rivaled in business. Mostly her's saw more people in the front, but their club in the back packs more people. She took off her helmet, shaking her hair out and sitting there for a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back