• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Romeo, Romeo. Wherefore Art Thou Romeo?

Joshua sat down in one of the booths. There were a few people coming in. They were some of his men, and some of the regular crowd. It was weird to see people in when there was still light in the sky. Even when it was before noon. Josh's crew had taken a few seats over at the bar. He was still sitting in his booth.

Kioko walked into the bakery, ordering a French pastry that was very popular in her family. When it was ready, she sat down at the window stool, taking a fork and taking off a piece of the fluffy pastry and sliding it into her mouth. She licked her lips free from cream, smiling at the creamy and chocolaty taste.

Joshua decided that the time was right for him to call his cousin. He pulled out his phone and dialed his cousin's number. There was a dial tone. then someone picked up. "Hello. Cousin Nico?"

"Hello, cousin. It's good to hear from you... We will be descending very soon. I will see you soon."

"Very well cousin. I am heading to the airport now." Joshua got up from his booth and made his way out the door and towards the airport.

After an hour of waiting he saw his cousin. "NICO!" He exclaimed rushing over to see his cousin.
Nico dropped his bag and hugged his cousin. They hadn't seen his cousin for a while. He missed his cousin. "You must tell me how the business is doing." "I will cousin. But not here. Come with me." He lead his cousin back to his car and put the luggage in the back. Josh climbed in and off they drove. They arrived at the club.

Inside he got back to his booth and sat across from his cousin.

Kioko sighed, leaning back. She really wanted to see that guy again, but she didn't want to anger her family again. She sighed, seeing some car drive to the club in the other territory. She growled to herself and took an angry bite of the pastry, grumbling to herself as she glared at the table, her fist clenching together.

A girl walked over and looked at both Josh and Nico. She asked them if they wanted anything. It was about noon so they were going to get something to eat soon. Josh decided that they were going to get something sweet from the bakery out front. He out from the back. "Can I get a lobster tail, and a french pastry please." He waited for the order to be completed. He looked over his shoulder to see the girl from the night before.

Kioko unclenched her fist, staring out the window. Her eyes blinked back at her, reflecting off the window in front of her like a mirror. Sometimes she cursed these stupid eyes, but she stopped when she saw something that made her heart stop beating for a second. It was him. Standing there by the counter, same as yesterday.

Josh walked over to a table that was a couple of tables away. "You know this isn't really a place you should be... Your father won't be happy about you being here." He said looking in her direction. He didn't sit with her because it wouldn't look like he was talking to someone from the other family.

Kioko snorted lightly. "I never really payed paid attention to rules." She said, taking a bite of her pastry with conviction, biting down on the plastic fork until it bent slightly, breaking off one twine. She spit it out, glaring at the stupid utensil and trying to calm her racing pulse and the churning in her stomach.

"Looks like you don't pay a lot of attention to what you are doing." He whispered to himself. "Maybe you should watch what your doing." He said taking a bit from the lobster tail.

Kioko growled a bit, her cheeks heating up. "I am doing what was told.... mostly." she said, glaring at the fork again, twirling a small strand of hair that lied in front of her face.

"Oh..." He said with a little interest. He wanted to know what she was talking about. "And what would that be?" He said taking another bite from his lobster tail. "Maybe I should wonder what would be so interesting here?" He leaned a little closer. "You seem like a good girl. Go. I don't want to see you hurt." He said with a little compassion.

Kioko snorted, hearing the word good girl. "I am nowhere near being a good girl. I have blood spilled on my hands, I carry a sword with me at all times, I have a few tattoo's and I can punch the lights out of a full grown man." She said, looking back at him for a moment. "I do what I want, unless my father comes into play."

"Look. You can probably do that to most of the men in here at once." He sighed. "But there are a lot of men in here, and only one of you. I don't want to see what my father would do to you." He stood up, and took out a bandana. "Look maybe we started off on the wrong foot. Why don't we start over again." He walked over to her seat. "Hi. I'm Josh." He sat down next to her.

Kioko could hear shuffling behind her as he got out of his seat, her heart racing. She closed her eyes, preparing for the sigh of him. But as he sat down and she opened an eye, she could feel her heart stop. He was even more handsome than before. She slowly relaxed a bit, there arms touching as they sat together. "Hi, I am Kioko." She said softly.

"Kioko. My word that's beautiful name." He said putting the bandana down the table. "My word. You very beautiful. Say would you like to go out back? I got a booth, and a good friends in town."

Kioko could feel her breath hitch again. "Your not so bad lookin' yourself." She said, looking him up and down. "I wouldn't mind going out back, but not for to long. I don't want any of your family to recognize me.

"Why don't you put this on that way anyone will see you as a friend, rather then a foe." He said. He moved over towards the door and opened for her. "I don't want to alarm you, but this place is crawling with my guys. I wouldn't advertise who you are, even with my friend. Let me do the talking, so they won't hurt you."

Kioko nodded, taking the bandana and tying it around her mouth. She had put in some contacts while she was eating, making her eyes a dull brown, which was a contrast to the regular gold and pink that they usually are. "Alright, let's do this." She mumbled, walking inside the joint. She could see tons of his family, everywhere. She gulped nervously.

Josh walked into the back. Someone walked up to Josh, and asked who she was. "She's another member of my crew. If you ever see her in here, then you tell me." He said moving close to the booth. Nico was to interested in a girl that he was dancing with to notice Josh had returned with a girl. "Look's like he's having a good time." Josh said sitting down.

Kioko looked over to the boy he was talking about and laughed. "That girl will drop him in a second." She said, just barely loud enough for him to hear her. She sat down at his booth, sitting next to him, looking around. "Nice place." she commented, nodding her head to the beat of the music. She knew this was not the place for that, but she liked music.

"Yeah. I know." He said about the music. "We're lucky to have a professional Dj in the house tonight." He said nodding his head. "I don't mess around... I was put in charge of this place because my father didn't care for it, and my brother wanted a nightclub, but didn't want to deal with all the management aspects." He sighed at her comment about his cousin. "Yeah, that's kind of true."

Kioko laughed. "Luckily I was never fond of being that type of girl. They are kind of disgusting, and slimy. Always have ticks up there sleeve to get a man." She said, looking at him.

"Gold diggers." Josh had a few girls that were on him because of his power. "Yeah. Stuck up bitches." He said under his breathe. "BUt it's his life, I won't tell him what is right and what is wrong there his decisions to make, and his crosses to bare." He looked at the bar. "It might be a little early, but would you like something to drink?"

Kioko smiled at him. "He will learn.... right after his pockets are sucked dry." She said, smiling under the bandana. She looked over at the bar and smiled. 'Never to early for a drink." she joked, smiling at him. She had a feeling she was going to have a good time today.

"Alright." He said before getting up. He walked over to the bar. "Can I get a couple of scotch's on the rocks please." The bartender got the drinks ready and walked over with them. He took his drink in one hand, and her drink in the other hand. He walked back over to the table and put her drink in front of her. "Sorry I didn't know what you wanted." He sat down across from her. "I just got you something I think you might like."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back