• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Romeo, Romeo. Wherefore Art Thou Romeo?

Kioko put her helmet under her arm as she walked up to him. She already knew her gang was in for the night, they would not start rounds for a while so they where good. She could hear her heart racing underneath her chest as she walked up to him, thinking about gang boundaries. She hesitated for a moment before taking that last step in front of him. "Hey." She said.

Josh looked up from his deep thought. "Hey." He said right back. He noticed that she had a helmet under her arms. "Take the bike out?" He said with a sly grin. He wasn't one for riding on a bike, one because he could easily fall off and get hurt, second he liked having fours under him then two. "How was it getting out here?" He asked.

Kioko smiled. "Great for a morning. As for the fam, they sleep like a rock, and it will be a few hours." She said, looking around before turning her smile back to him. She slowly reached out her hand, offering it to his as she tried to keep from blushing do much. She turned her face away as she started to feel her cheeks heat up.

Josh smiled at her. It was easy to tell that she was blushing. "Well then it looks like we have some time to ourselves." He said as he took her hand and lead her to her seat. He pulled her chair out and pushed it in after she was seated. He walked back over to his chair and sat down. "Would you like something to drink?"

Kioko looked at him, smiling a bit as she sat down. She nodded, leaning back. "Do they have hot chocolate here?" She asked him, being conservative for now. Besides, it was the morning. She couldn't always have hard ass drinks.

"I believe they do. Hold on I'll go order us something." He said as he smiled at her. He got up and walked away from the table. He walked over to the counter and asked the barista if they had hot chocolate. To his surprise, they did he ordered two with some cream. Within a couple of minutes he walked back with two cups of hot chocolate. "Here you go." He said as he set one down in front of her and took his seat.

Kioko smiled and put her hands on the cup, smiling at him. "Thank you." She said to him, blushing a bit. She put her hand on the back of her head as he sat down, feeling her heart rate increase again. She was starting to wonder what was with her. She had increased pulse, and she seemed to be blushing more that usual.

Joshua took off the cap to the cup and took a sip. He had a little bit of foam on his nose from the cream that was in the cup. He didn't notice it, he just went on thinking that there was nothing on his nose. "What do you think of the hot chocolate?" He asked.

Kioko looked at him, laughing gently. "It's great." She said, taping her finger on his nose and taking off the cream. She licked it off her finger before taking a sip of her cocoa, gaining some cream on her nose.

Josh chuckled. He took his finger and wiped the cream off her nose and licked it off his finger. "Yeah. This place has always had good grub. I remember when I first took my mother here..." His mother was taken from him when he was 15. "Oh excuse me. It's not right to talk about other people that have brought here on your first date. Isn't it?" He said with a smile.

Kioko smiled. "No, it's fine. She sounds like a great person." She said, heaving a sigh. "If only our families didn't hate each other, then we wouldn't have to sneak out anymore." She said to him, taking a sip of her drink. She remembered this place, she had spotted it a few times when she was patrolling the neutral land.

"That would be good, but they aren't...." A thought came to his mind, but he quickly shook it out. It was way too soon to be thinking about that, and even so. It wouldn't end well.

Kioko smiled and slid her hand into his gently. "Hey, they don't matter anymore. Just you and me." She said softly to him, trying to at the least cheer him up a bit.

"Yeah, but family is family. You can try and get rid of them... But no matter what they will be your family." He said as he took another sip. He hated being so depressing, but it was the truth. You can't get rid of family, no matter how much you try.

Kioko sighed, still keeping her hand in his. "Alright. I know, I just...." She trailed off, looking into the distance. She was a fool for thinking this thing could ever work out, and it probably never would. She slowly moved her hand out from his, staring at her drink.

Joshua put his hand over her hand. "But in the end. I don't care what my name is, and what your name is. I like you and I am willing to fight for you." He said as he looked at her. He had a look in his eyes, it was one of compassion, and love.

Kioko blushed, looking at him from underneath her long lashes. She smiled light, her fingers pushing between his so she could lock his hands in place. "I don't care either." She said in a slightly more hushed tone.

He smiled at her. He would die if it meant that she was safe. "If you really mean that then maybe we can find a way to make it so we can be together. It might take a long time, but we will be together."

Kioko blushed darker, looking at him. "I think, where there is will, there is a way." She said to him, holding onto his hand tightly. She would have loved to be wrapped in his arms, but she couldn't risk other seeing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back