• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ✧༺♥༻romantacy༺♥༻✧ doubling preferred, world-building

zooka

Vampire Slayer
Roleplay Type(s)
18+, doubling, OCs, active

png-transparent-fantasy-flowers-background-light-effect-banner-dream-flowers.png

Hello, everyone.

I am looking to build an RP in the doubling structure (basically, four main characters and we each play two) inspired by some of my favorite romance fantasy series. I've been reading a lot of Sarah J Mass and Jenifer L. Armintrout. I am thinking a lot of different fantasy creatures and a lot of drama. I want our characters to really truly be main characters with plenty of plot twists and things they discover about themselves as we go along. Bringing our characters together in adversity is a bonus, get some of that enemies-to-lovers going.

I've been RPing for about 16 years, and I work from home so I am very active! I like to share music and pictures and inspiration for our lovely characters and just overall fangirl over them. I definitely require someone 18+ and honestly at least mid-to-late 20's is preferred, simply because I'm 31 and I don't want to feel too old. :xFwink: But I won't turn you away.

If you're looking to build a good fantasy plot with lots of drama and romance with an active partner, I'm the one for you! I look forward to hearing from you.

First of all, I am 33 and I am so glad to finally find someone who is around my age. I am very interested in chatting about a RP as I am big on fantasy and romance. Also, the more drama the better the RP. I reply frequently as I am usually done work and home before 5pm. Also, the more into a RP I am the more I reply. I graduated with my MFA in creative writing, so these posts also help me in my own writings.

Howdy! Nice to meet you. :3

I am 30 and would love to rp some good fantasy. I am always in the mood for fantasy lol. Doubling up is fine. I generally play male, but more than happy to play female as well. My males tend to be gay or without preference so whatever suits the rp. I have not read any books by those two authors however, so you might have to fill me in a little on what you're thinking about so I know what I can give back. My posting is a little more sporadic; sometimes I can post multiple times a day, sometimes once, sometimes once or twice every week. I work full time, have a side art business, and take care of my grandma so sometimes real life whips me lol. Also love talking ooc about characters, life, art. all the fun stuff. Drama is also a must and a plus for me. <3 that helps characters grow. I love maiming characters or killing off certain people so really depends on how dark we want to go. If you're still interested, let me know! I am also always around here and on Discord so if I suddenly stop replying for a week, poke me, ask me what's up. I might have forgotten I didn't reply and just 'wrote' something in my head lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back