• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β„π• π•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•”π•–, β“£β“—β“” β“Ÿβ“β“‘β“β“β“žβ“‘β“œβ“β“›, α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ΙͺΙ΄ ʙᴇᴛᴑᴇᴇɴ

Lemon Squanch

a disaster but not really (a reprise)
Hello all and hello none! This has been on my mind for a while now, and perhaps this won't be the prettiest thread you've ever seen; it's one that I've done my best to lure you in an attempt to roleplay with me. Hopefully one of these many, many ideas will strike your fancy and we'll both find our diamond in the rough within each other!

Welcome one and welcome all into this quick little tag, there isn't much to say besides my name is Dakota, but you can call me Lemon, Pineapple, or all of the above! However; I'd prefer my real name. As it is my...Real..Name? Not much explanation, I'm a dude so I hope that's cool with you, broskis! Now, onto what you've really came here for- the ideas! Also DISCLAIMER: Detailed/Literate at least 1 paragraph + for the roleplays! Also, one response per week, preferably we also chat OOC however it's fine if we don't. We can also move to Disc to the Ord if that works better too.

Well, it's more or less just the first of many romantic ideas; the first one is one that I've been wanting to do for a long time. So if you'd be up for it, let me know! Now, time to move onto a new font to show the transition from explanation to full on idea. This idea isn't fully fleshed out but could be between friends however I'd prefer a romantic roleplay (mxf)(possibly could be changed to different gender, no promises though) this could be my character or yours, we'll talk more when you message and we prove adaptable : ) ) anywho. This would've been your typical Academic establishment for magic, however, character A was a mistake in the system. A non-magical character whose been stuck pretending or being a 'slow bloomer', with no magical talent character B finds out and the two have to figure out what to do. As well as dealing with the prejudice that would follow if character A is revealed to be as a non-magical 'normal' person.

That's just one of many! Keep moving forward, we've got a few more ideas!

The Bad Guy. This would've been a super villain x super heroine, or vice versa. It could be with Marvel characters or, more preferably, OC. This would be a slow burn and long term RP that would require looking into not only what causes a villain but what a society of supers would be. As a world that would consistantly push down those with 'villain' powers; is it not only appropriate that being called a failure, an idiot, would eventually make you believe such lies? And as we all know, "If everyone is super, then no one is." Takes a look into the world of corruption that would inevitably follow. But also could be wholesome/soft!

Alas, you've made it past the first two! I'm proud, I'll rapid fire off a few pairs that don't have depth in terms of ideas:

Camp Counselor x Camp Counselor
Failed Comedian x Failed Musician. Failed Talents trying to connect, what'll happen?
Elven x Human

Royalty x Lower Class
Detective x Detective
Witch x Magician

ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE! Just shoot an idea you've been wanting to try out and we'll see what'll happen : ) )

Not much to add now, that's all, folks! Hopefully one of these ideas caught your fancy, if not, thanks for reading this far. Talk with you all soon! BUT WAIT- THERE'S ONE MORE IDEA!

What do you do if you've found a spirit? This would be with two Paranormal Investigators exploring and attempting to prove ghosts are real. It'd be a fun thing to get into the Halloween mood, could be between two S/Os, or someone who fanitically believes with someone whose only there because they were hired to help with the job but slowly begins to believe. A lot of way we can take this; perhaps they discover something more sinister have to try and prevent the end of the world? Who knows! Message me if you'd like to explore this sp o o p y idea a bit more!

THAT'S ALL, FOLKS! HOPEFULLY YOU'LL MESSAGE ME AND ENJOYED READING THIS AT THE VERY LEAST! LIVE A REPLY OR SEND ME A DM IF YOU'D LIKE! : )
hab a good dae 2!!11!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back