• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings romance search

DraconianWarrior

Dragon Brother [scatterbrain]
hello im currently looking for a romance partner which i can roleplay with regularly, on here is fine but honestly im more active on discord. anyway as i said im searching for an active partner in which i can roleplay a romance story with. i have a few worlds in mind already but i am always willing to do world building so that we can come up with something that we can both enjoy. my prefered role is that of a male but i can play female if necisary. anyway massage me for more details and if we decide to proceed then we can kick it off from there, i look forward to seeing you in the dms.

Hello !!! potential RP partner (。・ω・。)ノ♡ Here are what you can expect to me. I consider myself as a semi literate to literate RPer. I usually try to match the length of my partner as much as possible. Can send an rp sample if ypu want. I don't do rapid response and prefers to take time in making my RP replies. I hope you are also. I am fine writing in any point of view may it be first, second or third, just tell me what you are comfortable with. I am cool with playing multiple OCs and NPCs but I am more comfortable if my main OC is female. I love making original plots and characters. I have a list of plots and character dynamics that I am interested in and I can send it you if you want. I am still open for plotting from scratch if nothing there interests you. If you want to plot with me, your best bet are these genres: ROMANCE, DRAMA, MEDIEVAL, TRAGEDY, MODERN, HISTORY, FANTASY, FLUFF, SLICE OF LIFE AND ANGST. I am looking forward to a long-term RP with you. See you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back