• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance Roleplay Search (Updated)

Demon Shadow

† bonsoir elliot †

Hi so because of my busy schedule at school and stuff I became unable to respond to a bunch of people and made a lot of my roleplays inactive. I’m sorry if you were one of those people. I probably didn’t lose interest I just ran out of time. But now that school is almost over I am about to have a lot more time on my hand so I’m looking for some new people to roleplay with. I am currently looking for both fandom and original roleplays.

Rules and Information //

01. I prefer to roleplay over PM only.

02. I like to have romance in most of my roleplays.

03. Please make sure responses are something I can actually respond to.

04. I prefer to play the female character. All my roleplays can be either FxM or FxF.

05. Please no one liners. I usually write around 1 to 2 paragraphs with 5-10 sentences each.

06. I most of them time do OC x Cannon but there are a few fandoms I will make the exception for.

07. I can double up if we do OC x Cannon but if you don't want to double up I would prefer to be the OC most of the time.

All of them are Cannon x OC but a few I will maybe do OC x OC or Cannon x Cannon for them as well. The Cannon x Cannon ones are the only ones I might do MxM for but I don't have much experience with MxM.

Fandom List //

Bold = especially craving this

♥ = I will maybe do Cannon x Cannon

✦ = Can be crossed over with another fandom

♠ = I will maybe do OC x OC

TV Shows:

Supernatural ♥

Daredevil ✦

Gotham

The Flash ✦

Arrow ✦

The Walking Dead ♠

Hannibal ♥

Once Upon A Time ♠

Wayward Pines ♠

Scrubs ♥

BBC Sherlock ♥

Doctor Who ♥

American Horror Story ♥

Agent Carter ♥

Movies:

Marvel ♥✦

DC ♥✦

Harry Potter ♠

The Hobbit

The Lord of the Rings

The Outsiders

Jurassic Park/Jurassic World ♠

Pirates of the Caribbean

Transformers ♠

X-Men ♥♠

Star Trek

The Maze Runner ♠

Books:

The Outsiders

Percy Jackson ♠

Wayward Pines ♠

Gallagher Girls ♠

Odd Thomas ♥

Anime:

Death Note ♥

Black Butler ♠♥

Tokyo Ghoul ♠

Video Games:

The Evil Within ♠

The Last of Us ♠

Dishonored ♠

Left 4 Dead ♠ ♥

Portal ♠

Other:

YouTube ♠

Celebrity ♠

Band Members ♠

If you are interested in any of these or have any questions let me know please.

Also I am in more fandoms than listed so if you have any others that you are interested in that I don’t have listed let me know and I will tell you if I know them.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back