• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance? [Hear me out first...]

shaquille_oatmeal

czar-castic
Roleplay Type(s)
First and foremost, I am NOT looking for some Fifty Shades of Whatever Tickles Your Pickle, I have an idea from a weird dream I had last night and was just curious if anyone out there wanted to RP it with me.

The story is mostly about an already existing couple, but then comes in character C and makes Character A or B question their entire relationship/life built with their existing partner. Somehow Character C is friends with the other character's partner and is able to stay with them/close by, etc. thus, Character A or B starting to rethink their life, whilst getting to know the newcomer.

I know, I have some weird dreams.

Anyway, this obviously needs more work, but I figured I would check and see if anyone were interested first, before I want to pursue it further.

First and foremost, I am NOT looking for some Fifty Shades of Whatever Tickles Your Pickle, I have an idea from a weird dream I had last night and was just curious if anyone out there wanted to RP it with me.

The story is mostly about an already existing couple, but then comes in character C and makes Character A or B question their entire relationship/life built with their existing partner. Somehow Character C is friends with the other character's partner and is able to stay with them/close by, etc. thus, Character A or B starting to rethink their life, whilst getting to know the newcomer.

I know, I have some weird dreams.

Anyway, this obviously needs more work, but I figured I would check and see if anyone were interested first, before I want to pursue it further.
I'm kinda open -w-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back