• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Romance Adventure Roleplays

I am more comfortable with M/F and I am open to doubling. I like slow developing romance and I don’t like Smut.

I typically do a few sentence posts. I post multiple times on most days. I want partner who can post at least every other day, preferably daily. I want partners who offer plot suggestions and can help create secondary characters when needed.

Plots

Medieval Fantasy World
Our characters would go around completing quests like in Skyrim. Our characters could be magical, warrior or rogues. We could create one or two characters each.

Medieval Time Travel
One character is somehow transported from the medieval age to the modern one where they meet the other character, who is a regular, modern character.

Knight x Princess
An evil usurper kills the entire royal family, except the princess. A knight helps the princess escape. Playing the knight and princess, we could try to take the throne back or continue on the run.

Magic School
Our characters would be just entering a school for magic where they are developing their magic skill.

Pairings

Master Mage/Witch x Apprentice Mage/Witch
Mage/Witch x Mythical Creature
Pirate x Kidnapped Victim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back