• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings romance/action/fantasy ~ searching for an RP partner.

unholy__war

hello!

I'm Reece, nice to (kind of) meet you. or at least an aspect of you. i'm looking for someone who wants to jump right into an RP tonight! ~back in my day~ (wowowow did i just type that), you started with a vague idea and just saw where things went. if we vibe, we vibe. if we don't, it will have been a fun exercise for our characters. i've already shared in the title what genre i'm looking for. mxf or fxnb. my character, Safiye, is the daughter of a tyrannous King, and magic is forbidden anywhere on their lands. she is rebellious and stubborn and definitely a bit entitled. i'm looking for a character that can give Safiye a run for her money.

i'm good with anything along the lines of...

Safiye x bandit from outerlands
Safiye x guard
Safiye x enemy of the King
Safiye x farmer boy
Safiye x time traveler
Safiye x assassin
Safiye x sorcerer/warlock/wizard/magic user

(bold means taken!)

this is meant to be fun and easy to get going. if an organic plot forms (one beyond the predetermined dynamics), we can keep it going! if you're interested, reply to this message with whichever dynamic interests you and a few pieces of info about your character and i'll post a starter for us. i usually keep to a few paragraphs per post for RPs like this. for me, this is a writing exercise about dialogue, pacing, intuition, and observation. hope someone is interested!!!!

Last edited:
Hi, Reece! The name's Chives!
I'm a newcomer to this site and I would like to be your RP partner.

I follow the same thought process when I write. Most of the time I don't have a concrete idea, and usually I just get down whatever bits and pieces i find scattered about in my mind and fix it up later. Pretty much winging it.

Hi, Reece! The name's Chives!
I'm a newcomer to this site and I would like to be your RP partner.

I follow the same thought process when I write. Most of the time I don't have a concrete idea, and usually I just get down whatever bits and pieces i find scattered about in my mind and fix it up later. Pretty much winging it.
hi Chives! pleasure to make your acquaintance

excellent, i think we'll get along splendidly! do any of the pairings i listed appeal to you? let me know and i can put together a starter post depending on which one you choose ^^

hi Chives! pleasure to make your acquaintance

excellent, i think we'll get along splendidly! do any of the pairings i listed appeal to you? let me know and i can put together a starter post depending on which one you choose ^^
I was gonna be a lunatic for a split second and say all of them. But luckily I'm only 0.0000000001% insane, so I'd like to try Safiye x assassin pairing.

I was gonna be a lunatic for a split second and say all of them. But luckily I'm only 0.0000000001% insane, so I'd like to try Safiye x assassin pairing.

wow that's only a fraction less insane than me!!! we are in business

i'm putting together a starter. i'll post the link in here when it's up!

wow that's only a fraction less insane than me!!! we are in business

i'm putting together a starter. i'll post the link in here when it's up!
Alright. If you'll excuse me, I'll just be waiting in one of the dark corners of this thread.

Alright. If you'll excuse me, I'll just be waiting in one of the dark corners of this thread.
oi! dark corners! come out to play ~

Hello Reece! Redfork2000 here! So you're looking for a character to interact with Safiye, the daughter of a tyrannic king of a land where magic is forbidden? This sounds interesting. I hope you don't mind mixing up genres a bit, since I would like to try the following dynamic:

Safiye x time traveler

Let me explain. From the description of Safiye, her father and the land where they live, I'm pretty sure it's a fantasy setting, right? Well, how about a time traveler that comes from the future? More specifically, from a futuristic setting? I always love mixing genres, and one of my favorite mixes is Medieval Fantasy X Futuristic Sci-fi. So my character would be a time traveler who comes from a sci-fi and futuristic city that takes place way ahead in the future. Perhaps he's here to accomplish some sort of mission? Perhaps he's just come to hide from the robots who want to take over the world in his time? Who knows? I think a combination like this one would be very fun to make, specially since my character will have all kinds of futuristic technology with him, and it's safe to assume the locals will think he's some sort of wizard when they see him use these devices they've never seen before.

Hello Reece! Redfork2000 here! So you're looking for a character to interact with Safiye, the daughter of a tyrannic king of a land where magic is forbidden? This sounds interesting. I hope you don't mind mixing up genres a bit, since I would like to try the following dynamic:

Let me explain. From the description of Safiye, her father and the land where they live, I'm pretty sure it's a fantasy setting, right? Well, how about a time traveler that comes from the future? More specifically, from a futuristic setting? I always love mixing genres, and one of my favorite mixes is Medieval Fantasy X Futuristic Sci-fi. So my character would be a time traveler who comes from a sci-fi and futuristic city that takes place way ahead in the future. Perhaps he's here to accomplish some sort of mission? Perhaps he's just come to hide from the robots who want to take over the world in his time? Who knows? I think a combination like this one would be very fun to make, specially since my character will have all kinds of futuristic technology with him, and it's safe to assume the locals will think he's some sort of wizard when they see him use these devices they've never seen before.
helloooooo it has been over a month since you posted this (big apologies, i got lost in narnia aka life) but i am back and if you are still around, PM me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back